Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
27-07-2015, 04:17 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
[Image: WIN_20150723_080236%202_zpsul97934e.jpg]

Got my hair done again recently. Big Grin

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 16 users Like Escape Artist's post
27-07-2015, 04:28 PM
(27-07-2015 04:17 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  [Image: WIN_20150723_080236%202_zpsul97934e.jpg]

Love your hair color!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
27-07-2015, 04:31 PM
(27-07-2015 04:28 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 04:17 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  [Image: WIN_20150723_080236%202_zpsul97934e.jpg]

Love your hair color!

Thanks! I quite like being a redhead. My natural color is kind of a mousy brown. Tongue

27-07-2015, 04:34 PM
(27-07-2015 04:31 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 04:28 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Love your hair color!

Thanks! I quite like being a redhead. My natural color is kind of a mousy brown. Tongue

Yeah, I have dyed my hair so many times I don't remember what my natural hair color is anymore! Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
28-07-2015, 08:16 AM

Red hawt!

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
28-07-2015, 08:22 AM
(25-07-2015 09:22 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(25-07-2015 07:14 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I'm nerdy enough that I just spent like 5 minutes trying to make out the medals through the blurriness. The bright red and yellow is pretty obvious but other than that, not much success Tongue

Tongue

Here is the large medals, little easier to see maybe, same ones as the mini medals, just have added a few stars for consecutive awards since this pic in 2011 Consider

[Image: 29snsi.jpg]

A non-military guy here. So why are the medals on the other side in the other picture you posted? Just curious.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
28-07-2015, 08:28 AM
(28-07-2015 08:22 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(25-07-2015 09:22 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Tongue

Here is the large medals, little easier to see maybe, same ones as the mini medals, just have added a few stars for consecutive awards since this pic in 2011 Consider

[Image: 29snsi.jpg]

A non-military guy here. So why are the medals on the other side in the other picture you posted? Just curious.

ha! Never noticed that, the pic must be flipped somehow. The medals go on the left, and if it is large medals, then non medal ribbons go on the opposite side (right)...if it is a mini medals uniform, only the medals get worn, and that is on the left as well. Never noticed that pic was flipped before, good catch Smile

Now I wonder how that occurred.... Unsure

EDIT: Oh...duh...it is a picture taken in the mirror by my dad (the large medals one, just noticed that, it was my wedding day and dad took a pic of my reflection....yay, I get a point for detective work Laugh out load You can see the frame of the mirror in the pic....never even picked up on that before.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
28-07-2015, 08:35 AM
(28-07-2015 08:28 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(28-07-2015 08:22 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  A non-military guy here. So why are the medals on the other side in the other picture you posted? Just curious.

ha! Never noticed that, the pic must be flipped somehow. The medals go on the left, and if it is large medals, then non medal ribbons go on the opposite side (right)...if it is a mini medals uniform, only the medals get worn, and that is on the left as well. Never noticed that pic was flipped before, good catch Smile

Now I wonder how that occurred.... Unsure

EDIT: Oh...duh...it is a picture taken in the mirror by my dad (the large medals one, just noticed that, it was my wedding day and dad took a pic of my reflection....yay, I get a point for detective work Laugh out load You can see the frame of the mirror in the pic....never even picked up on that before.

OHHH.. I see the mirror now. I thought it was a door jamb. The plants should have been the tip-off. Facepalm

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
28-07-2015, 06:41 PM
Here I am!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 12 users Like Octapulse's post
28-07-2015, 08:42 PM
lol, you've got a happy soul, brotha. Good stuff.