Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
08-08-2015, 03:50 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(08-08-2015 03:06 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Just curious... what does the 'p' stand for?

As Anjele said, it's for "pajamas". Doesn't really mean anything, just two words I saw next to each other on the board in English class when I was a kid and they seemed funny together Rolleyes

Thank you everyone for your comments Blush

(08-08-2015 03:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 02:51 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  oh.....my........why did I click when I saw undergroundp had replied to the pic thread...why?...why? I feel like a bad boy now, but in a good way Big Grin

Simmer down chief. She reminds me of my daughter. Don't make me go all paternal on your ass.

[Image: jackie.jpg]

Your daughter is gorgeous Girly! Smile How could I even compare Blush

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2015, 03:54 PM
(08-08-2015 03:38 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  No, no no no no no NO!

I have it on good authority that atheists are all ugly people, who became the way we are because we didn't fit in, socially.

Logically, then, Nurse and UGP cannot exist.

I saw it on Fox News so it must be true.

Sounds like Fox News got a picture of me lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
08-08-2015, 04:03 PM
(08-08-2015 03:41 PM)Nurse Wrote:  ...did I mention I'm SO EXCITED! Big Grin

Do you need advice on how to mask reefer in a drug test? There are ways. Big Grin

#sigh
08-08-2015, 04:16 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2015 07:04 PM by GirlyMan.)
(08-08-2015 03:54 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 03:38 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  No, no no no no no NO!

I have it on good authority that atheists are all ugly people, who became the way we are because we didn't fit in, socially.

Logically, then, Nurse and UGP cannot exist.

I saw it on Fox News so it must be true.

Sounds like Fox News got a picture of me lol

Don't know about Fox News but I got a picture of you. Your insecurity is unwarranted, you are a handsome man with an awesome beard. Your mustache on the other hand ...

[Image: jdog.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-08-2015, 04:27 PM
(08-08-2015 04:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 03:54 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Sounds like Fox News got a picture of me lol

Don't know about Fox News but I got a picture of you. Your insecurity is unwarranted, you are a handsome man with an awesome beard.

Tiny bit creepy but really sweet at the same time lol. Thank you for that comment but I just never have liked how I look, the years of being bullied and called ugly hundreds of times never really helped either. Also my beards has grown more since then Tongue and a moustache is more visible. If I can get the opportunity I may post an updated picture.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
08-08-2015, 04:49 PM
(08-08-2015 02:51 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 02:11 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Hi.

[Image: 1780016_10153387865259627_3268021263457245176_o.jpg]

Blink

oh.....my........why did I click when I saw undergroundp had replied to the pic thread...why?...why? I feel like a bad boy now, but in a good way Big Grin

Just kidding, I am sure you are aware of just how gorgeous you are. Continue to break hearts where ever you go. Thumbsup

Even better in person. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
08-08-2015, 04:55 PM
(08-08-2015 04:27 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(08-08-2015 04:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Don't know about Fox News but I got a picture of you. Your insecurity is unwarranted, you are a handsome man with an awesome beard.

Tiny bit creepy but really sweet at the same time lol. Thank you for that comment but I just never have liked how I look, the years of being bullied and called ugly hundreds of times never really helped either. Also my beards has grown more since then Tongue and a moustache is more visible. If I can get the opportunity I may post an updated picture.

You are a sweet, nice looking guy. Those people were assholes.
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
08-08-2015, 05:05 PM
Me and a random Playboy Playmate (seriously... I forget what year she was in the mag... She helped emcee an event I did security for).
[Image: bike%20and%20babe%20001_zpshnuzlpzs.jpg]

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 12 users Like onlinebiker's post
08-08-2015, 05:05 PM
JDog,

I have to agree with Jennybee. I'm a dude, so maybe my opinion isn't worth much, but I think you've got a good look going.

And even if you were hard to look at (this is not the case), you're such an awesome dude because of the way your mind works. You're easily among my favorite posters to read. Any woman who would reject such an amazing brain because of the body that surrounds it is unworthy of you.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
08-08-2015, 05:06 PM
OLB - That's exactly how I imagined you! Kudos. Nice Triumph, too. Big Grin

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson