Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-08-2015, 09:38 AM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
Selfie Shy

[Image: 20150810_165615.jpg]

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 13 users Like Slowminded's post
10-08-2015, 09:46 AM
(10-08-2015 04:44 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Bit close and blurry but here ya go

[Image: SUNP0023_zpsajdwwjfx.jpg]

Very cute JD Thumbsup
10-08-2015, 09:47 AM
(10-08-2015 09:38 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Selfie Shy

Um, yeah, you're attractive Tongue Drooling
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
10-08-2015, 09:54 AM
(10-08-2015 09:47 AM)jennybee Wrote:  

Blush well, thank you ma'am Big Grin

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
10-08-2015, 10:10 AM
(10-08-2015 09:47 AM)jennybee Wrote:  

One has to be, to get a job as a part time ninja.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
10-08-2015, 10:26 AM
(10-08-2015 10:10 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(10-08-2015 09:47 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Um, yeah, you're attractive Tongue Drooling

One has to be, to get a job as a part time ninja.
Hey is 76 in your name a year when you were born? If so, we are peers.

What I'm saying is, if you want to get in the ninja business, it's not too late.

[+] 3 users Like Slowminded's post
10-08-2015, 12:23 PM
(10-08-2015 10:26 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(10-08-2015 10:10 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  One has to be, to get a job as a part time ninja.
Hey is 76 in your name a year when you were born? If so, we are peers.

What I'm saying is, if you want to get in the ninja business, it's not too late.

Yeah, it's my birth-year, and also my gmail address. Heh.

I'm in a Rogues' Guild, but not an assassin. Interferes with my rooftop work. Wink

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
10-08-2015, 12:45 PM
(10-08-2015 12:23 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(10-08-2015 10:26 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Hey is 76 in your name a year when you were born? If so, we are peers.

Yeah, it's my birth-year, and also my gmail address. Heh.

I'm in a Rogues' Guild, but not an assassin. Interferes with my rooftop work. Wink
Most recent custom unit t-shirt, which they occasionally offer us to help raise money and allow us to use during fitness training as an alternative to our regular boring Army t-shirt, borrowed the logo from Assassin's Creed, which officially makes me an assassin Tongue

Please excuse any cat hair or cat, for that matter. I know it takes away from the assassin-ness of the shirt, but I was trying to take the picture on the bed and she wouldn't stay off long enough for me to take the picture.

[Image: k0Nsto8.jpg]

[Image: 2OZ1EZN.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
10-08-2015, 01:05 PM
(10-08-2015 12:45 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Most recent custom unit t-shirt, which they occasionally offer us to help raise money and allow us to use during fitness training as an alternative to our regular boring Army t-shirt, borrowed the logo from Assassin's Creed, which officially makes me an assassin Tongue

Please excuse any cat hair or cat, for that matter. I know it takes away from the assassin-ness of the shirt, but I was trying to take the picture on the bed and she wouldn't stay off long enough for me to take the picture.

Fuck Yeah it does!

And the cat (perhaps not that particular cat) is the ultimate symbol of the assassin... stealthy hunters who pounce on surprised and soon-to-be-deceased prey. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
10-08-2015, 01:07 PM
(10-08-2015 01:05 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(10-08-2015 12:45 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Most recent custom unit t-shirt, which they occasionally offer us to help raise money and allow us to use during fitness training as an alternative to our regular boring Army t-shirt, borrowed the logo from Assassin's Creed, which officially makes me an assassin Tongue

Fuck Yeah it does!

And the cat (perhaps not that particular cat) is the ultimate symbol of the assassin... stealthy hunters who pounce on surprised and soon-to-be-deceased prey. Big Grin

This cat hides all weekend when the kids are home and being insane, then comes out looking for loving with a vengeance as soon as they head to daycare Monday morning and things quiet down a bit. Nothing assassin about her Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post