Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-08-2015, 08:09 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
Hobbits are cute. Foot hair is not.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2015, 07:39 AM
After moving to the south, my facial hair has evolved into the colonel Sanders . . .

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Octapulse's post
11-08-2015, 08:47 AM
(10-08-2015 08:03 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Totally regret shaving my foot hair.

I look like a baby hobbit now.

Laugh out load Dammit! I have got to learn not to read this forum whilst sipping coffee.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
11-08-2015, 08:51 AM
(10-08-2015 09:47 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(10-08-2015 09:38 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Selfie Shy

[Image: 20150810_165615.jpg]

Um, yeah, you're attractive Tongue Drooling

Consider Actually, the partially unbuttoned shirt is distracting me. Either button it up or lose it altogether. Don't keep those nips so teasingly hidden...

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
11-08-2015, 09:07 AM
(11-08-2015 08:51 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(10-08-2015 09:47 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Um, yeah, you're attractive Tongue Drooling

Consider Actually, the partially unbuttoned shirt is distracting me. Either button it up or lose it altogether. Don't keep those nips so teasingly hidden...

Right, we need a nipple thread Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
11-08-2015, 09:16 AM
(11-08-2015 09:07 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(11-08-2015 08:51 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Consider Actually, the partially unbuttoned shirt is distracting me. Either button it up or lose it altogether. Don't keep those nips so teasingly hidden...

Right, we need a nipple thread Laugh out load

Good idea. I'll leave this here so women can pose topless too just like men can without violating the forum's nudity policy. Tongue

[Image: ladies-are-using-male-nipples-to-post-to...mage-1.jpg]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 8 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
11-08-2015, 10:16 AM
(11-08-2015 08:51 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(10-08-2015 09:47 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Um, yeah, you're attractive Tongue Drooling

I kinda like things to be teasingly hidden, it is much more tempting that way Cool

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
11-08-2015, 11:35 AM
(10-08-2015 08:09 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Hobbits are cute. Foot hair is not.

Mine are rockin.
11-08-2015, 02:21 PM
Turned out my friend didn't want help working IN his shop, he wanted help working ON his shop, literally on top of the roof, fixing a ducting vent's masonry. Good times! Heh. On the bright side, I took some pictures:

I got to drive a forklift, which is always fun, to get the masonry to the shop roof.
[Image: dooneydooney_zpsnk4kfttu.jpg]

By the time it was 3PM, the temps up there on the shingles were so hot we couldn't drink enough to stay hydrated. I don't know how people do that for a living!
[Image: rooftop_zpsosbimbl7.jpg]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 11 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
13-08-2015, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2015 09:08 PM by RocketSurgeon76.)
Even more "smoulder"! For the ladies who like sweaty, exhausted, almost-heat-stroked nerds. Caution, partial nudity. Tongue

(This scene does not contain a lap dance.)

[Image: stupidhat_zps7lcyyuz9.jpg]

(My partner bought us Stupid Hats to slow the sun's attempt to overwhelm our sunscreen. Thought it'd be worth a laugh. And no, I have no idea why I haven't shaved in a week... maybe I'm subconsciously wanting to try out for Slowminded's Part Time Ninja club.)

(Edit to Add: Since it's not as obvious as I thought when I typed this, I feel I should explain that the reason I used the word "smoulder" is not because I'm a jerk; I'd spent all day in direct sunlight on a shingled rooftop in extremely hot weather, hauling masonry stones and removing/throwing shingles off the side of the roof... I'm about to pass out and/or burst into flames in that picture. Thus, smoulder, a Tangled movie-reference to my "serious/tired face", made by Jennybee on another thread. The joke sounded better in my head than it looked on the screen. Heh.)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 8 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post