Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-03-2012, 10:34 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
GirlyMan and ManlyGirl's older brother expressing our respective views on life. ... And yes, GirlyMan did have to beat ManlyGirl's brother into submission in order to prove myself worthy of marrying his sister. ... Men, sheesh.

[Image: July4th.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-03-2012, 10:48 PM
(08-03-2012 10:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Babies are tastiest when they don't see it coming.

[Image: babiesaretastiest.jpg]

So flippin' adorable!! Looks like a live version of a Cabbage Patch Kid....only much cuter! Heart

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-03-2012, 11:24 PM
(09-03-2012 10:48 PM)ValerieAnn1975 Wrote:  
(08-03-2012 10:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Babies are tastiest when they don't see it coming.

So flippin' adorable!! Looks like a live version of a Cabbage Patch Kid....only much cuter! Heart

I agree. And the baby looks kinda cute too!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
10-03-2012, 12:47 AM
(09-03-2012 11:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  

I didn't realize my picture of Cabbage Patch man baby and Cabbage Patch actual baby were spreading. I should probably block that stalker GirlyMan on Facebook before he makes us an involuntary meme.

[Image: tumblr_m6eyy0Q2nU1rziwwco1_400.gif]
[+] 2 users Like GirlyBoy's post
10-03-2012, 12:49 AM
(30-10-2011 05:19 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(30-10-2011 11:56 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-10-2011 06:27 PM)GirlyBoy Wrote:  GirlyMan; I don't know how you're still finding pictures of my baby and I, but the restraining order IS STILL IN EFFECT.

Son, that restraining order became null and void as soon as you moved to a jurisdiction that can't even pass a local ordinance banning public nudity within 500 feet of an elementary school. ... Let's read that one more time. ... Now let's take a moment to think about that. ...

(29-10-2011 06:27 PM)GirlyBoy Wrote:  PS - Thanks for locking me into the handle of "GirlyBoy".

I keep telling you to get your testosterone levels checked. I'm sure the labs will confirm your handle. ... you fucking pussy. Wink

[Image: smiley-laughing025.gif]

Let us mark this date as the day the flavor of this forum changed forever. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
10-03-2012, 12:50 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2012 01:27 AM by GirlyMan.)
(08-03-2012 10:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Babies are tastiest when they don't see it coming. ...

(10-03-2012 12:49 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Let us mark this date as the day the flavor of this forum changed forever. Big Grin

I fear all you have done is to awaken a sleeping giant. Wink

(10-03-2012 12:47 AM)GirlyBoy Wrote:  

I didn't realize my picture of Cabbage Patch man baby and Cabbage Patch actual baby were spreading. I should probably block that stalker GirlyMan on Facebook before he makes us an involuntary meme.

That's what I'd do, son. ... but it's too late now anyway so why bother. Smile

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-03-2012, 01:24 PM
I love pictures of atheists because so much of my family expects them to wear all black and be pierced from head to toe. Its shocking! They are normal people!
[+] 5 users Like Catey.Condon's post
13-03-2012, 01:43 PM
Um... We aren't supposed to wear all black and worship the almighty Satan?
You're of course kidding right? Because like I just got a prince Albert.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
13-03-2012, 02:13 PM
[Image: jackpda-1-1.jpg]

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
[+] 6 users Like k37713's post
13-03-2012, 02:18 PM
(13-03-2012 01:43 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Um... We aren't supposed to wear all black and worship the almighty Satan?
You're of course kidding right? Because like I just got a prince Albert.

Yeah, you were supposed to get the memo... guess yours got lost in the mail. But... enjoy the piercing anyway. Confused