Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
14-09-2015, 08:17 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
I just have to ask why this is titled balls and/or vagina, does anyone have balls AND and a vagina? Not judging but...

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Imathinker's post
14-09-2015, 08:34 PM
(14-09-2015 08:17 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  I just have to ask why this is titled balls and/or vagina, does anyone have balls AND and a vagina? Not judging but...

There are all kinds of variations on the male/female "dividing line". One of my son's friends is XXY, and uses testosterone cream. Nothing wrong with "him", per se, he's just another person, but it helps his symptoms. Try the buy-bull for a resolution for that "problem". Pff.

To address your question- as far as it goes, if one possess balls, one MAY not have a vagina, but that is no guarantee. There is biological data for persons who turned out to be biologically male, despite having breasts and a rudimentary vagina, but could not get pregnant. One of my uncles was a surgical assistant who assisted in a surgery where a woman had two vaginal slits.

Again, male/female is not on/off, either/or bio(logically).
14-09-2015, 08:44 PM
(14-09-2015 08:17 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  I just have to ask why this is titled balls and/or vagina, does anyone have balls AND and a vagina? Not judging but...

It is possible to have physical balls without having metaphoric balls, and vice versa. Back in the day, for example, a royal guard who voluntarily had himself castrated in order to be allowed the honor and privilege of guarding the Forbidden City no longer had a physical set of balls, but had metaphorical balls of solid granite.

In similar regards, I'm sure it's possible for a female to have a physical vagina and metaphorical balls, but the OPS was trying to be politically correct Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
14-09-2015, 09:11 PM
(14-09-2015 07:59 PM)Banjo Wrote:  What sort of patrol?

I was parkstaff at a nature preserve. We would patrol the trails to make sure visitors were abiding by the rules, staying on trail, not messing with the animals, that sort of thing.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
14-09-2015, 09:18 PM
(14-09-2015 09:11 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  

I was parkstaff at a nature preserve. We would patrol the trails to make sure visitors were abiding by the rules, staying on trail, not messing with the animals, that sort of thing.

Whew! That's a releif.

I was afraid Girly was serious about that oath keepers thing... Dodgy

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
14-09-2015, 09:26 PM
(14-09-2015 09:11 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  

That's exactly what an Oath Keeper would say.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
14-09-2015, 09:36 PM
lol, GM's gonna beat me over the head with that post from last week.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
14-09-2015, 11:20 PM
(14-09-2015 09:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-09-2015 09:11 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I was parkstaff at a nature preserve. We would patrol the trails to make sure visitors were abiding by the rules, staying on trail, not messing with the animals, that sort of thing.

That's exactly what an Oath Keeper would say.
Perhaps YOU are the Oath Keeper it would be just like them to blame someone else so they can infiltrate this place with out being suspected.

I got my eye on you.
[+] 4 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
15-09-2015, 03:34 AM
Hi people,
Unfortunately I only have balls, fragile organs that they are; to paraphrase a certain comedian, "a vagina...now that can really take some punishment, but a quick squeeze is all it takes to reduce balls to mince-meat!"
I'm new here, but do post on other forums (RDF, Debating Christianity, Ex-Christian.net, Atheist International, etc.). Looking forward to some stimulating debates, although I will probably tend to ghost these boards and only post when I am inspired or interested by the topic.

Tony.

"Nothing in life is to be feared; It is only to be understood." - Marie Curie.

My hero is Rosalind Franklin - "The Dark Lady of DNA."
15-09-2015, 08:20 AM

Well shoot, if you want to get technical, the balls/ vagina criteria is silly to begin with because in the female, the gonads are actually the ovaries. So if you want to get technical, the title should be balls and/or ovaries.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post