Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
17-03-2012, 01:55 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
No no, that's an absurd number.
No collector would be satisfied with a collection that small.
Amazing fantasy was an early marvel comics series that introduced several now popular marvel characters. #15 was the first appearance of our friendly neighborhood spiderman.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
17-03-2012, 09:33 PM
(13-03-2012 05:59 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I can't seem to post pics on here, I think I am interweb impaired.

fsm_scot was good enough to help me once, so here is what I know :
at the bottom of each page, is a row, that begins with "contact us".
At the far right is a word "HELP". Click on "HELP", and at the bottom is a selection called "Mycode".
It has lots of helpful hints about how to do stuff.
Basically, you can put in an image by : [img]insert image url[/img]
I think that's how to do it. If not, someone will correct me.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
17-03-2012, 09:55 PM
There are two ways to do it.
If you are uploading directly from your computer click reply and look underneath the dialogue window for a button for adding attachments. This will allow you to select images from your computer files directly to the site.
If you have an account basically anywhere but Facebook that you Have pictures on then follow these steps:
Click reply and look just above and to the right of the dialogue box. There is an icon for images. In another tab or browsing window go to the web page that has the image you want to share and copy the address. Now after clicking the image icon on the forum it will ask you to input the address of you image. Paste the address here. Do not tamper with the code that appears inside the dialogue window. That will be the image.
You can write before or after that image code without fear.
Voila you will have revealed yourself to a bunch of hedonistic evil atheists.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
24-03-2012, 11:03 AM
I suppose I could take a small step for mankind...

That's my space face! Taken from the Chicago Science and Industry Museum
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
24-03-2012, 12:50 PM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2012 12:53 PM by Erxomai.)
How long do you take to thaw them out before throwing them on the grill?
(17-03-2012 11:19 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Here's my kid in her improvised snow fort a couple of weeks back. I no longer like snow the way I used to when I was a kid. I still like it, but now it's because it cleans everything and makes it quieter.

(17-03-2012 01:55 PM)lucradis Wrote:  No no, that's an absurd number.
No collector would be satisfied with a collection that small.
Amazing fantasy was an early marvel comics series that introduced several now popular marvel characters. #15 was the first appearance of our friendly neighborhood spiderman.
My oldest one is Amazing Spiderman #21, from the month/year I was born. Big Grin

Although, mine is nowhere near this condition. Dodgy

[Image: AmazingSpider-Man021.jpg]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
24-03-2012, 01:22 PM
It's so funny how back then they were always trying to do cross overs, hoping to incite interest in
other brands. I've read almost all of the oldies for some reason, maybe it's because of the contrived situations or the over all corny
dialogue and relationships.
I remember Spidey and Johnny Torch had a ton of cross overs. They were the friends who weren't.

Then as times changed crossovers were used to double sales instead of introduce new titles. Human torch became less popular and wolverine sky rocketed, thus spidey and wolvie became acquainted. But the situations were no less contrived and the dialogue no less corny, maybe more so really as the characters often had nothing in common and completely different titles.
Wolvie kills people. Spidey has but by accident. Spiralling him into issue after issue of self loathing. Put them together and get terrible issues lol.

I miss the awkwardness of spierman and the human torch.

24-03-2012, 01:28 PM
The Torch/Spidey repartee was pretty good, but I like his friendship with Daredevil the most, I think.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
25-03-2012, 08:39 AM
An update on us:

Queenschosen with Princesschosen
[Image: 544643_10151447623975151_609695150_24023...3396_n.jpg]

Princeschosen
[Image: 526671_10151450890840151_609695150_24036...3315_n.jpg]

King the Boxer
[Image: 562275_10151451010670151_609695150_24036...9879_n.jpg]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 5 users Like kingschosen's post
25-03-2012, 11:26 AM
Lovely family, KC....but now I'm wondering if, instead of being a closet atheist, are you a closet polytheist? Because judging by your names, it appears all your family mem be rs were "chosen" by different entities? Do enlighten us now, won't you please?

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
[+] 1 user Likes Percepticon's post
25-03-2012, 11:41 AM
(25-03-2012 11:26 AM)ValerieAnn1975 Wrote:  Lovely family, KC....but now I'm wondering if, instead of being a closet atheist, are you a closet polytheist? Because judging by your names, it appears all your family mem be rs were "chosen" by different entities? Do enlighten us now, won't you please?
I understand now, the dog likes him Big Grin That's why he's KC Smile tee hee!
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post