Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
19-10-2015, 09:17 AM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(19-10-2015 09:10 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  My beard is actually twisted into a bun towards the end in the photo above. I use conditioner but no oils. Eating can be hazardous, which I mitigate with great care and regular beard checks during a meal Wink I find shaving to be itchier than bearding, and there comes a time in every man's life when he must find out what his face follicles are capable of. I'm aiming for grey beard status.

The other figure in the picture is of course the wonderful Eugenie Scott. If you've not heard her name check out the Judgement Day: Intelligent Design on Trial.. or just hit up wikipedia.

Wow, she has aged quite well. I met her 20 years ago, when I was an undergrad at the University of Louisiana, and she was teaching at Southeast Louisiana University, during one of the anti-Creationist battles that are still raging in my home state. She is a super nice lady! Wish I'd taken a picture with her. What's the occasion, that you got to get a hug, no less? (I was not as fortunate.)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
19-10-2015, 09:32 AM
(19-10-2015 07:33 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(19-10-2015 07:10 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  The Beard is strong with this one.

Man, we've got a lot of epic beards around here. Now I'm REALLY re-thinking trimming mine.

Hell, even I have to give respect to Pops for that impressive display.

It baffles me how peeps can sport a beard. It's itchy and icky and collects food and stuff. Tongue

As far as itching goes, sometimes you have to sacrifice comfort for beauty. Big Grin

Seriously though, my homemade beard conditioner takes care of itching if/when it's a problem (jojoba oil with clary sage and lime essential oils).

As far as collecting food goes, once you're past three or four years old you should be able to eat food without wearing it. But if it's still a problem for you, I'd recommend extra practice with utensils to work on that hand-eye-mouth coordination. Tongue

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
19-10-2015, 11:12 AM
Right about the time hair stopped growing out of my head it started growing out of my nose. What an ass hole hair is.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
19-10-2015, 12:22 PM
(19-10-2015 11:12 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Right about the time hair stopped growing out of my head it started growing out of my nose. What an ass hole hair is.

Wait until your ears and eyebrows catch up. Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
19-10-2015, 12:56 PM
(19-10-2015 12:22 PM)pablo Wrote:  Wait until your ears and eyebrows catch up. Thumbsup

[Image: 522b56cd6990432c9a6b06de34f20d1d.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Clockwork's post
19-10-2015, 10:02 PM
(19-10-2015 08:07 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(19-10-2015 08:05 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Maybe I'm just a fleabag. I tried growing one - being all prophet and stuff - and it was horribad. Sadcryface
I think it might be to keep you from exploding. There's only so much awesome that can be contained in one body.
From an instinctual perspective it reduces blunt force trauma and laceration. Most likely not too pleasant to get a mouthful of either. It is naturally for survival among other things.

It could most likely be seen as a sign of maturity or knowledge historically.

And hobos.

All the damn smileys and no beard.
[+] 5 users Like popsthebuilder's post
19-10-2015, 10:08 PM
(19-10-2015 10:02 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  And hobos.
Weeping

So many cats, so few good recipes.
20-10-2015, 05:56 AM
(19-10-2015 09:17 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(19-10-2015 09:10 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  The other figure in the picture is of course the wonderful Eugenie Scott. If you've not heard her name check out the Judgement Day: Intelligent Design on Trial.. or just hit up wikipedia.

Wow, she has aged quite well. I met her 20 years ago, when I was an undergrad at the University of Louisiana, and she was teaching at Southeast Louisiana University, during one of the anti-Creationist battles that are still raging in my home state. She is a super nice lady! Wish I'd taken a picture with her. What's the occasion, that you got to get a hug, no less? (I was not as fortunate.)

This was the Australian National Skeptics convention 2015 which coincided with my birthday and was hosted in my home city. It was good fun and I met a number of people I consider famous Smile

[Image: IMG_20151017_161533.jpg]

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 9 users Like Hafnof's post
20-10-2015, 06:05 AM
(19-10-2015 12:22 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(19-10-2015 11:12 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Right about the time hair stopped growing out of my head it started growing out of my nose. What an ass hole hair is.

Wait until your ears and eyebrows catch up. Thumbsup

That ear shit is fucking ridiculous. Sometimes when I hear some "intelligent design" crap I tug on my ear hair and look for something to punch. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like houseofcantor's post
20-10-2015, 06:07 AM
(19-10-2015 10:02 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(19-10-2015 08:07 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I think it might be to keep you from exploding. There's only so much awesome that can be contained in one body.
From an instinctual perspective it reduces blunt force trauma and laceration. Most likely not too pleasant to get a mouthful of either. It is naturally for survival among other things.

It could most likely be seen as a sign of maturity or knowledge historically.

And hobos.

All the damn smileys and no beard.

Here ya go.

[Image: BeardSmiley.gif]

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 9 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post