Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
26-10-2015, 09:17 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(26-10-2015 08:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-10-2015 11:14 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  I had a great time playing with the marching band from my alma mater for the homecoming parade. The last time I marched in a drumline was 15 years ago. Surprised I was actually able to still hack it with 8 other guys who were in pretty good shape.

You got a viddie? I love watching people in step. The North Koreans and the PRC are exceptionally good at it. Borg like even.

Not that I am aware of. This was taken by my mother-in-law as we went past. I would love to see one.

(26-10-2015 08:49 PM)yakherder Wrote:  When I was living in China I talked to one of the soldiers who did the changing of the flag at Tiananmen Square. The shit he went through when training to do things like keep his back straight enough to qualify for such an honor including things like tying his back to a chair while he slept.

It does look sharp, and I mean no disrespect, but it always reminds me of a saying we have in 'murican line units. "Inspection ready units are rarely prepared for combat, and combat ready units are rarely prepared for inspection."

I did a summer of Drum Corps back in 2000 and that was fun as hell. I didn't sleep in a bed for 3 months and I was doing this for 14-16 hrs a day. Loved it.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
26-10-2015, 09:33 PM
(26-10-2015 08:49 PM)yakherder Wrote:  It does look sharp, and I mean no disrespect, but it always reminds me of a saying we have in 'murican line units. "Inspection ready units are rarely prepared for combat, and combat ready units are rarely prepared for inspection."

I always wondered what would happen if one of them went out of step?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
26-10-2015, 09:38 PM
(26-10-2015 09:17 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(26-10-2015 08:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You got a viddie? I love watching people in step. The North Koreans and the PRC are exceptionally good at it. Borg like even.

Not that I am aware of. This was taken by my mother-in-law as we went past. I would love to see one.

(26-10-2015 08:49 PM)yakherder Wrote:  When I was living in China I talked to one of the soldiers who did the changing of the flag at Tiananmen Square. The shit he went through when training to do things like keep his back straight enough to qualify for such an honor including things like tying his back to a chair while he slept.

It does look sharp, and I mean no disrespect, but it always reminds me of a saying we have in 'murican line units. "Inspection ready units are rarely prepared for combat, and combat ready units are rarely prepared for inspection."

I did a summer of Drum Corps back in 2000 and that was fun as hell. I didn't sleep in a bed for 3 months and I was doing this for 14-16 hrs a day. Loved it.

I could never get into it. Did plenty of marching in basic and my first year or so of the school that followed, and then never again. I think if my CO were to one day put us in formation and yell "Forward, march!" we'd all be too stunned to move for a moment as we rummage through our brains to try and remember which foot we're supposed to start with. On the other hand, we do things like trying to see who can take apart a Mk 19 (grenade launcher machine gun) the fastest blindfolded.

Guy from my unit uploaded this a while back.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
26-10-2015, 09:40 PM
(26-10-2015 09:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-10-2015 08:49 PM)yakherder Wrote:  It does look sharp, and I mean no disrespect, but it always reminds me of a saying we have in 'murican line units. "Inspection ready units are rarely prepared for combat, and combat ready units are rarely prepared for inspection."

I always wondered what would happen if one of them went out of step?

Heck in North Korea they'd probably get executed via artillery to the face or something.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
26-10-2015, 11:26 PM
(26-10-2015 09:40 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(26-10-2015 09:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I always wondered what would happen if one of them went out of step?

Heck in North Korea they'd probably get executed via artillery to the face or something.

Not for the faint of heart.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
26-10-2015, 11:30 PM
(26-10-2015 11:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-10-2015 09:40 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Heck in North Korea they'd probably get executed via artillery to the face or something.

I think I'd take that over lethal injection.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
26-10-2015, 11:34 PM
(26-10-2015 11:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-10-2015 09:40 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Heck in North Korea they'd probably get executed via artillery to the face or something.

That's one way to go. Very thorough.
27-10-2015, 07:05 AM
(26-10-2015 11:34 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(26-10-2015 11:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Not for the faint of heart.

That's one way to go. Very thorough.

Kind of a waste of ammo Sad

In China (before they got all civilized and "progressed" to the mobile lethal injection vans) they'd make the family pay for the bullets used in an execution if they wanted to reclaim the body. For a while in Iran, Shia muslims (the good guys of the moment) were executing Bahai men and forcing their widows to pay for the bullets. During the Rwanda genocide they were at least considerate enough to give the option. Most of the people were hacked to death, but if you didn't want to be killed by a dull, cheap, Chinese machete (they actually ordered about 500,000 of them from China immediately prior to the genocide, seemed like a harmless enough transaction at the time), your family could pay them to use bullets instead. It was considered a better way to go, but they preferred not to waste valuable ammunition when they didn't have to.

I wonder if it's the same in North Korea. Anti aircraft ammo is kind of pricey.

'Murican Canadian
27-10-2015, 07:11 AM
Pictures, naughty people Wink
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
27-10-2015, 10:40 AM
My and my brotha Lefty at the Korean Peace Bell in San Pedro, CA, early this summer:

[Image: ogxkq8.jpg]

Lefty's on the right, odd, I know.
[+] 11 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post