Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-11-2015, 04:21 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
Rrrrowl... sexy!

(Very cute lady, too.)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
06-11-2015, 04:47 PM
(06-11-2015 04:18 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  It's been awhile...selfies suck but this was post-halloween. Smile
The female reminds me of my best friend's mom growing up. I think she must have had him in her teens, because she was always super young looking. Lots of dudes in HS thought she was hot haha.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
06-11-2015, 04:50 PM
Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(06-11-2015 04:47 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(06-11-2015 04:18 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  It's been awhile...selfies suck but this was post-halloween. Smile
The female reminds me of my best friend's mom growing up. I think she must have had him in her teens, because she was always super young looking. Lots of dudes in HS thought she was hot haha.

In the looks and personality department I could not have done much better with my choice of partner and I married way above my status....lol however the belief in sky daddies is a bit of a roadblock. Tongue

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 2 users Like Tonechaser77's post
06-11-2015, 08:40 PM
(06-11-2015 09:24 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-11-2015 08:32 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  You call it a "12:12" roof.
I call it a "fuck you I ain't going up there" roof.

Hey! That's what I call it, too. Smile

I was cleaning the gutters. I'm not crazy enough to go up on the roof. No

I see that. The only way I would work on a roof like that is to work and get money to pay someone else. I've done roofing, and I've worked at some elevations, but I don't like heights. I get vertigo. And I really don't like that. That ain't a roof people walk on to repair, unless they throw the fall arrest equipment tethers over to the other side of the building. The 4.5" in 12" roofs we have here are much easier to walk on.
06-11-2015, 08:47 PM
(06-11-2015 07:30 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(06-11-2015 07:24 AM)izel Wrote:  Nooo put the fez back on. You know during the Ottoman times fez was farz (meaning a must) in my country. No man was allowed to walk in the streets without wearing one Smile

I was just watching a documentary on the Ottoman Empire last night! They did have some great hats.

I generally don't wear hats, though. I don't even own a baseball cap, which is damn near unheard of for an American.

The only baseball cap I wear is the one with the NRA Certified Firearms Instructor emblem embroidered on it, when I am at the gun range. I wouldn't wear that, if I could get that stuff embroidered on a fedora. Fucking baseball caps blow off and outrun this old man in the wind, trying to chase them down. Fedoras are aerodynamic and stay on this old man's head in the wind.
06-11-2015, 08:52 PM
(06-11-2015 04:47 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  

One of my best buds when I was a kid had a mom who looked like a Playboy Bunny. All us guys used to drool all over when we visited. Mad as a Hatter, though, and extremely abusive. Those kids grew up pretty bad, nasty upbringing; four of them, and all had jail time at one time or another. My buddy is still on the lam from crimes committed in the mid-'70s, as far as I know. I haven't seen him in 30 years.
06-11-2015, 09:05 PM
(06-11-2015 08:47 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(06-11-2015 07:30 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  I was just watching a documentary on the Ottoman Empire last night! They did have some great hats.

I generally don't wear hats, though. I don't even own a baseball cap, which is damn near unheard of for an American.

The only baseball cap I wear is the one with the NRA Certified Firearms Instructor emblem embroidered on it, when I am at the gun range. I wouldn't wear that, if I could get that stuff embroidered on a fedora. Fucking baseball caps blow off and outrun this old man in the wind, trying to chase them down. Fedoras are aerodynamic and stay on this old man's head in the wind.

The only hat I wear is my Red Sox cap. I'm not a big hat person in general--unless it's wintertime in Massachusetts or I'm going skiing/snowmobiling etc., then of course, I'll wear some kind of warm hat Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
06-11-2015, 10:33 PM
(06-11-2015 09:05 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(06-11-2015 08:47 PM)Fireball Wrote:  The only baseball cap I wear is the one with the NRA Certified Firearms Instructor emblem embroidered on it, when I am at the gun range. I wouldn't wear that, if I could get that stuff embroidered on a fedora. Fucking baseball caps blow off and outrun this old man in the wind, trying to chase them down. Fedoras are aerodynamic and stay on this old man's head in the wind.

The only hat I wear is my Red Sox cap. I'm not a big hat person in general--unless it's wintertime in Massachusetts or I'm going skiing/snowmobiling etc., then of course, I'll wear some kind of warm hat Wink

Huh. I sort of got the impression that you were on the west coast. My mistake. I spent two winters in Idaho in the mid 70s, so I know what cold is. -28° with a wind chill to -60°. All while standing on a street corner waiting for a bus.
06-11-2015, 11:24 PM
(06-11-2015 10:33 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(06-11-2015 09:05 PM)jennybee Wrote:  The only hat I wear is my Red Sox cap. I'm not a big hat person in general--unless it's wintertime in Massachusetts or I'm going skiing/snowmobiling etc., then of course, I'll wear some kind of warm hat Wink

Huh. I sort of got the impression that you were on the west coast. My mistake. I spent two winters in Idaho in the mid 70s, so I know what cold is. -28° with a wind chill to -60°. All while standing on a street corner waiting for a bus.

She isn't currently living in Mass. She crawled under the wire and escaped.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
07-11-2015, 08:40 AM
(05-11-2015 05:45 PM)jennybee Wrote:  [Image: 2yyaxx1.jpg]

Woo-hoo! Big Grin Big Grin Nice picture.

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Polyglot Atheist's post