Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
28-03-2012, 06:47 AM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(27-03-2012 07:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-03-2012 05:51 AM)le_procyon Wrote:  Look at me, I'm white and nerdy! Tongue
Why yes, yes you are. Wink
Haha, thanks for the free ad. Big Grin

[Image: s1hlsk.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes le_procyon's post
28-03-2012, 06:14 PM
(28-03-2012 06:47 AM)le_procyon Wrote:  
(27-03-2012 07:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Why yes, yes you are. Wink
Haha, thanks for the free ad. Big Grin

I wish you beautiful people lived near me. I live in an area where people look at me as if I had three heads when I admit I'm an atheist. Sadcryface
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Jodienda76's post
28-03-2012, 06:51 PM
Oooh, if you think I live in a different area, you're mistaken. In Croatia, 88% of the citizens are Christians. Eighty. Eight. Fucken. Percent.

[Image: s1hlsk.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-03-2012, 07:02 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2012 07:05 PM by Jodienda76.)
(28-03-2012 06:51 PM)le_procyon Wrote:  Oooh, if you think I live in a different area, you're mistaken. In Croatia, 88% of the citizens are Christians. Eighty. Eight. Fucken. Percent.

We need and island...lol
One of the things some christians in my area say to me that drives me fucking insane is when I tell them I'm an atheist they say I worship the devil. Why the hell would I believe in the devil if I'm an atheist? Huh
28-03-2012, 07:06 PM
(28-03-2012 07:02 PM)Jodienda76 Wrote:  We need and island...lol
I live on an Island. And as far as I am aware, at our last census only about 54% of the population identified as Christian, and most of them are non-practising. And we're supposedly a Christian country.

I love how progressive we are at times Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
28-03-2012, 07:07 PM
(28-03-2012 07:06 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(28-03-2012 07:02 PM)Jodienda76 Wrote:  We need and island...lol

I live on an Island. And as far as I am aware, at our last census only about 54% of the population identified as Christian, and most of them are non-practising. And we're supposedly a Christian country.

I love how progressive we are at times Big Grin.

Well..Maybe we can do like the Haitians and make a pact with the devil. The earthquake wont affect our generation.
28-03-2012, 07:10 PM
(28-03-2012 07:02 PM)Jodienda76 Wrote:  One of the things some christians in my area say to me that drives me fucking insane is when I tell them I'm an atheist they say I worship the devil. Why the hell would I believe in the devil if I'm an atheist? Huh
I think that to most people like that they believe so strongly that the concept that someone else doesn't believe is beyond them. Therefore they come to the conclusion that you must believe but are lying about it, the only reasons they can come up with are that you hate God and worship Satan and so they label you as such.

Where the hell do you live by the way that people are so over zealous?

I'm in England and it's totally alien to me. I only found out two days ago that some people in America think sexuality is a conscious choice and I'm still filled with totally incredulity, I've never heard anything so crazy in my life. I guess we have a lower quota of nutjobs Big Grin.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
28-03-2012, 07:16 PM
(28-03-2012 07:10 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(28-03-2012 07:02 PM)Jodienda76 Wrote:  One of the things some christians in my area say to me that drives me fucking insane is when I tell them I'm an atheist they say I worship the devil. Why the hell would I believe in the devil if I'm an atheist? Huh

I think that to most people like that they believe so strongly that the concept that someone else doesn't believe is beyond them. Therefore they come to the conclusion that you must believe but are lying about it, the only reasons they can come up with are that you hate God and worship Satan and so they label you as such.

Where the hell do you live by the way that people are so over zealous?

I'm in England and it's totally alien to me. I only found out two days ago that some people in America think sexuality is a conscious choice and I'm still filled with totally incredulity, I've never heard anything so crazy in my life. I guess we have a lower quota of nutjobs Big Grin.

I live in Pennsylvania. A state where today, it is 100% legal to fire gays from a job. I believe they can also kick you out of a restaurant if you're gay. I cannot stand the shit that goes on in this country. In the US...Sex is taboo altogether, but sexuality especially homosexuality is pretty much a crime. And this is supposedly the land of the free, home of the brave.

As you can see...I'm pretty much a rebel. lol
[+] 1 user Likes Jodienda76's post
28-03-2012, 07:20 PM
(28-03-2012 07:16 PM)Jodienda76 Wrote:  I live in Pennsylvania. A state where today, it is 100% legal to fire gays from a job. I believe they can also kick you out of a restaurant if you're gay. I cannot stand the shit that goes on in this country. In the US...Sex is taboo altogether, but sexuality especially homosexuality is pretty much a crime. And this is supposedly the land of the free, home of the brave.

England is sooooo different. Over here a Christian couple who owned a B&B refused to allow a gay couple to rent a room with a double bed. They were taken to court and sued to shit for it.

If a company sacked someone for being gay they would be forced to reinstate them, back paid, plus pay a shit load of compensation for discrimination and distress caused.

If a restaurant kicked someone out for being gay they would probably be forced out of business the fines would be so huge and even if they survived that it would be front page news across the country with every media outlet in Britain trashing them. They'd be forced out of business though lack of custom.

Best
Worst
28-03-2012, 07:23 PM
(28-03-2012 07:20 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(28-03-2012 07:16 PM)Jodienda76 Wrote:  I live in Pennsylvania. A state where today, it is 100% legal to fire gays from a job. I believe they can also kick you out of a restaurant if you're gay. I cannot stand the shit that goes on in this country. In the US...Sex is taboo altogether, but sexuality especially homosexuality is pretty much a crime. And this is supposedly the land of the free, home of the brave.

England is sooooo different. Over here a Christian couple who owned a B&B refused to allow a gay couple to rent a room with a double bed. They were taken to court and sued to shit for it.

If a company sacked someone for being gay they would be forced to reinstate them, back paid, plus pay a shit load of compensation for discrimination and distress caused.

If a restaurant kicked someone out for being gay they would probably be forced out of business the fines would be so huge and even if they survived that it would be front page news across the country with every media outlet in Britain trashing them. They'd be forced out of business though lack of custom.

I'm soooo in the wrong country. I'm gonna take my atheist, pro-sex, horny cooch to England and do all the men and women... Tongue