Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
17-11-2015, 04:12 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(17-11-2015 04:06 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 03:54 PM)izel Wrote:  Prove it Smile

What exactly would you like for me to prove? That I consider my gender identity to be male, or that I possess male sex organs? The first only requires that tell you so, the second would require that I break the rules of this forum. Unless, of course, you are suggesting that I... oh. Um. Let me think about that and get back to you.
I'm just sitting here in my living room and laughing for real. Not just the normal internet laugh then real deal with sound and all.

THANK YOU!

And thanks to Izel for setting herself up nicely.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
17-11-2015, 04:30 PM
Ladies Wink

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
17-11-2015, 04:34 PM
(17-11-2015 04:01 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 03:54 PM)izel Wrote:  Prove it Smile

... I think you may regret this post Shocking

I think I made a fatal mistake also Facepalm

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like izel's post
17-11-2015, 05:02 PM
(17-11-2015 04:34 PM)izel Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 04:01 PM)morondog Wrote:  ... I think you may regret this post Shocking

I agree. But, probably not on the same premise. In fact, I simply can't prove it. While I would happily send you pictures of my "junk" as you kids refer to it these days, I do not have access to verifiably authentic photos of Mr. Statham's genitalia that would be required to prove we are BOTH dudes. Though, I might make attempts to Google for such a photo, I could not verify its authenticity any more than we could those photos of that three-boobed woman that was floating around a while back. I am already regretting having search for images of the latter because ever since then all the ads in my Facebook feed are for Russian women seeking a marriage partner in the US (or the occasional martian dating service). I might also attempt to obtain my own photo of Mr. Statham, but I'll need to wait until my probation is over to avoid the possibility of jail time... I'll have to explain one that in a different thread.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
17-11-2015, 05:03 PM
(17-11-2015 04:34 PM)izel Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 04:01 PM)morondog Wrote:  ... I think you may regret this post Shocking

You haven't lived until you've seen the snipples Wink I can't even begin to imagine what's going on other places Tongue
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
17-11-2015, 05:07 PM
(17-11-2015 05:03 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 04:34 PM)izel Wrote:  I think I made a fatal mistake also Facepalm

You haven't lived until you've seen the snipples Wink I can't even begin to imagine what's going on other places Tongue

Jenny please don't fuck this up anymore than I've already done it Laugh out load I'm nervous to even click on the thread

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like izel's post
17-11-2015, 05:12 PM
(17-11-2015 05:03 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 04:34 PM)izel Wrote:  I think I made a fatal mistake also Facepalm

Let's just say that god must have been compensating for something when he made my nipples so fantastically tiny. Thumbsup

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
17-11-2015, 05:12 PM
So much talking, I'll bring it back around to pics Tongue already posted this one, but now maybe we won't get in trouble with Stark again LOL

[Image: DQZnDD8.jpg]

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 23 users Like Smercury44's post
17-11-2015, 05:13 PM
(17-11-2015 05:07 PM)izel Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 05:03 PM)jennybee Wrote:  You haven't lived until you've seen the snipples Wink I can't even begin to imagine what's going on other places Tongue

Jenny please don't fuck this up anymore than I've already done it Laugh out load I'm nervous to even click on the thread

Laugh out load Don't fear the snipples.
17-11-2015, 05:15 PM
(17-11-2015 05:13 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 05:07 PM)izel Wrote:  Jenny please don't fuck this up anymore than I've already done it Laugh out load I'm nervous to even click on the thread

Laugh out load Don't fear the snipples.

Jenny derails every thread she posts on into something sexual.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 4 users Like The Organic Chemist's post