Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
23-11-2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(23-11-2015 05:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 05:39 PM)izel Wrote:  These are my beautiful sisters, the one in the middle is the oldest one, a complete nightmare since the day I have open my eyes to the world, the one on the right is 18 the youngest one of us all. The most dysfunctional trio you'll ever meet Laugh out load. We have used the word "I hate you" towards each other more than any other word on dictionary. But the fact is, if you mess with one of us, the other two will rip your eyes out. These bitches are the biggest pain in the ass you'll ever meet Laugh out load

[Image: IMG66792662689871.jpg]

Hmmm, might be worth it. Consider

I don't think any of them are gerontophiles. Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
23-11-2015, 05:56 PM
(23-11-2015 05:39 PM)izel Wrote:  These are my beautiful sisters, the one in the middle is the oldest one, a complete nightmare since the day I have open my eyes to the world, the one on the right is 18 the youngest one of us all. The most dysfunctional trio you'll ever meet Laugh out load. We have used the word "I hate you" towards each other more than any other word on dictionary. But the fact is, if you mess with one of us, the other two will rip your eyes out. These bitches are the biggest pain in the ass you'll ever meet Laugh out load

I'm pretty sure most of us would like to feel your pain.

Also, you should change your name to goodwithoutgoddess.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 3 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
23-11-2015, 05:59 PM

If you need a second opinion, I'd be happy to help.

You know...for science. Angel

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
23-11-2015, 06:02 PM

You and your sisters are gorgeous!
[+] 7 users Like jennybee's post
23-11-2015, 06:05 PM
(23-11-2015 05:53 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 05:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  Hmmm, might be worth it. Consider

I don't think any of them are gerontophiles. Tongue

You are assuming facts not in evidence. Drinking Beverage

I ain't old, just experienced. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
23-11-2015, 06:12 PM
(23-11-2015 06:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 05:53 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I don't think any of them are gerontophiles. Tongue

You are assuming facts not in evidence. Drinking Beverage

I ain't old, just experienced. Yes

Uh huh, you're just a 30 year old guy with an extra 30 years more experience than the rest of your peers. Sure, sure. Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 7 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
23-11-2015, 06:14 PM
(23-11-2015 05:42 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Fair warning, guys!

Laugh out load

You are my witness Thumbsup

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
23-11-2015, 07:16 PM
(23-11-2015 05:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Hmmm, might be worth it. Consider

Tu tienes cojones mas grandes, amigo.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
23-11-2015, 07:21 PM
(23-11-2015 07:16 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 05:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  Hmmm, might be worth it. Consider

Tu tienes cojones mas grandes, amigo.

Ella es amiga, no amigo!
23-11-2015, 07:22 PM
(23-11-2015 06:02 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

You and your sisters are gorgeous!

Agreed. However, I'll type the first couplet of a song , "Poison Ivy", I learned in the '60s about this-

She's pretty as a daisy,
But look out man, she's crazy

Izel may not be crazy, but that trio isn't something I'd like to have to deal with, given her own endorsement.