Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
25-11-2015, 12:39 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(25-11-2015 09:13 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Izel is most certainly an unlikely beauty to have graced this forum. For many, her presence has awakened the primitive limbic lusts and temporarily reduced reasoning men to their baser selves. How is it that I have not also succumbed to the intoxicating effect of the sweet sunrise that has dawned upon our faces this morning?

Alas, I have been inoculated by a sweeter sight that has rendered the rest of the world a duller shade in comparison. And, it is all because she kissed me...

Jenny kissed me when we met,
Jumping from the chair she sat in;
Time, you thief, who love to get
Sweets into your list, put that in:
Say I’m weary, say I’m sad,
Say that health and wealth have missed me,
Say I’m growing old, but add,
Jenny kissed me.
- Leigh Hunt

And here I just thought it was because you were a TurkeyBurner. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
25-11-2015, 12:53 PM
p.s., not a bad attempt, but on the scale of GermanyT, you have a ways to go, son:

Quote:Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply divine and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
25-11-2015, 01:13 PM
(25-11-2015 12:53 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  p.s., not a bad attempt, but on the scale of GermanyT, you have a ways to go, son:

Quote:Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply divine and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends

Not sure who you are quoting, but he lost me when he specified "inner" beauty. Obviously, this is the work of an amateur.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
25-11-2015, 01:20 PM
(25-11-2015 12:39 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 09:13 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Izel is most certainly an unlikely beauty to have graced this forum. For many, her presence has awakened the primitive limbic lusts and temporarily reduced reasoning men to their baser selves. How is it that I have not also succumbed to the intoxicating effect of the sweet sunrise that has dawned upon our faces this morning?

Alas, I have been inoculated by a sweeter sight that has rendered the rest of the world a duller shade in comparison. And, it is all because she kissed me...

Jenny kissed me when we met,
Jumping from the chair she sat in;
Time, you thief, who love to get
Sweets into your list, put that in:
Say I’m weary, say I’m sad,
Say that health and wealth have missed me,
Say I’m growing old, but add,
Jenny kissed me.
- Leigh Hunt

And here I just thought it was because you were a TurkeyBurner. Big Grin

Teehee! Terrific innuendo! To be clear, though, my username is both an allusion to the figure in my avatar and a literal commentary on my culinary skills. It is not, however, a euphemism regarding my gender preference for engaging in coitus.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
25-11-2015, 11:32 PM
(25-11-2015 09:38 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Did somebody unleash some neurotoxin here that causes everyone to have a massive boner for Turkish women? Sounds like the plot of a Star Trek episode (infact it was http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/The_N...episode%29 ).

Did you see the pic? Dude, check your pulse.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
26-11-2015, 12:21 AM
(25-11-2015 01:13 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 12:53 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  p.s., not a bad attempt, but on the scale of GermanyT, you have a ways to go, son:

Not sure who you are quoting, but he lost me when he specified "inner" beauty. Obviously, this is the work of an amateur.

How dare you. Angry

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
26-11-2015, 12:46 PM

Which is copy pasted from somewhere. Google it.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
26-11-2015, 12:57 PM
(26-11-2015 12:21 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 01:13 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Not sure who you are quoting, but he lost me when he specified "inner" beauty. Obviously, this is the work of an amateur.

How dare you. Angry

Err, I mean, it's great!

26-11-2015, 05:50 PM
(25-11-2015 11:32 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 09:38 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Did somebody unleash some neurotoxin here that causes everyone to have a massive boner for Turkish women? Sounds like the plot of a Star Trek episode (infact it was http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/The_N...episode%29 ).

Did you see the pic? Dude, check your pulse.

My pulse is nominal friend. My sex drive was taken behind a shed, shot and left for dead. It's fate is ambiguous.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
26-11-2015, 05:54 PM
(26-11-2015 12:46 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  

Which is copy pasted from somewhere. Google it.

From about 50 copies on this forum. Drinking Beverage

~Izel