Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
27-11-2015, 08:27 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(23-11-2015 05:39 PM)izel Wrote:  These are my beautiful sisters, the one in the middle is the oldest one, a complete nightmare since the day I have open my eyes to the world, the one on the right is 18 the youngest one of us all. The most dysfunctional trio you'll ever meet Laugh out load. We have used the word "I hate you" towards each other more than any other word on dictionary. But the fact is, if you mess with one of us, the other two will rip your eyes out. These bitches are the biggest pain in the ass you'll ever meet Laugh out load

[Image: IMG66792662689871.jpg]

Blink

Gasp

Shocking

Evil_monster

Angel

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
27-11-2015, 10:50 PM
[Image: I3zJZfI.jpg]

Got a haircut a few weeks ago. Sorry if too big (again).

[+] 12 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
27-11-2015, 11:14 PM
No time to drool over insanely attractive Turkish women, this Thanksgiving. Weather turned cold so we took the bikes south to see my parents in Louisiana. I'm test riding a Road Glide...my business partner Gator is on my Road King, beside/behind me.

[Image: 2eft7o9.jpg]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 13 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
28-11-2015, 08:49 AM
(27-11-2015 11:14 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  No time to drool over insanely attractive Turkish women, this Thanksgiving. Weather turned cold so we took the bikes south to see my parents in Louisiana. I'm test riding a Road Glide...my business partner Gator is on my Road King, beside/behind me.

I think that's your most smoulder-est one yet Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
30-11-2015, 07:43 PM
We got to ride a couple of Sportster 1200s, too. I had never been on one of the "baby" Harleys before, and it was much more fun than I expected. Still, nothing beats a "big twin", so I'll stick with my CVO Road King. But I do feel bad for talking smack on Sportys, before!

[Image: sportster1200_zpshuqltgvz.jpg]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 6 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
30-11-2015, 07:47 PM
(30-11-2015 07:43 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  We got to ride a couple of Sportster 1200s, too. I had never been on one of the "baby" Harleys before, and it was much more fun than I expected. Still, nothing beats a "big twin", so I'll stick with my CVO Road King. But I do feel bad for talking smack on Sportys, before!

Cool.

BTW, you know you're missed when not around, right? Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
01-12-2015, 12:31 AM
(30-11-2015 07:47 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 07:43 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  We got to ride a couple of Sportster 1200s, too. I had never been on one of the "baby" Harleys before, and it was much more fun than I expected. Still, nothing beats a "big twin", so I'll stick with my CVO Road King. But I do feel bad for talking smack on Sportys, before!

Cool.

BTW, you know you're missed when not around, right? Wink

Well it's impossible to hit him if he's not there.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
01-12-2015, 01:38 AM
Why nobody post pictures but just talk like blah blah blah on this picture thread?

Except RS. And he is usually elsewhere...

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
01-12-2015, 02:16 AM
(01-12-2015 01:38 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Why nobody post pictures but just talk like blah blah blah on this picture thread?

I posted one once Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
01-12-2015, 04:54 AM
(01-12-2015 02:16 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 01:38 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Why nobody post pictures but just talk like blah blah blah on this picture thread?

I posted one once Tongue

Show off! Tongue

Banjo.