Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-12-2015, 01:14 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(10-12-2015 12:15 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Is it still called a "muscle shirt" when you have no muscles?

#chicksdigskinnypaleguys

[Image: muscleshirt_zpscsmqhoxl.jpg]

Work it RS whoo hoo Laugh out load

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like izel's post
10-12-2015, 01:26 PM
(10-12-2015 01:14 PM)izel Wrote:  
(10-12-2015 12:15 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Is it still called a "muscle shirt" when you have no muscles?

#chicksdigskinnypaleguys

[Image: muscleshirt_zpscsmqhoxl.jpg]

Work it RS whoo hoo Laugh out load

Unleash the smoulder! Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
10-12-2015, 03:36 PM
It's been forever since I last photoshopped one of KC's family pics. Did he post any new ones while I was gone? Laugh out load

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
10-12-2015, 04:05 PM
(23-11-2015 05:39 PM)izel Wrote:  These are my beautiful sisters, the one in the middle is the oldest one, a complete nightmare since the day I have open my eyes to the world, the one on the right is 18 the youngest one of us all. The most dysfunctional trio you'll ever meet Laugh out load. We have used the word "I hate you" towards each other more than any other word on dictionary. But the fact is, if you mess with one of us, the other two will rip your eyes out. These bitches are the biggest pain in the ass you'll ever meet Laugh out load

[Image: IMG66792662689871.jpg]

This one warrants another one of these. Big Grin

"Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious. Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends."

[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
10-12-2015, 05:03 PM
(10-12-2015 04:05 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 05:39 PM)izel Wrote:  These are my beautiful sisters, the one in the middle is the oldest one, a complete nightmare since the day I have open my eyes to the world, the one on the right is 18 the youngest one of us all. The most dysfunctional trio you'll ever meet Laugh out load. We have used the word "I hate you" towards each other more than any other word on dictionary. But the fact is, if you mess with one of us, the other two will rip your eyes out. These bitches are the biggest pain in the ass you'll ever meet Laugh out load

"Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious. Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends."

hahaha this ones good, but, I wonder how many times have you used this line? Did you have it saved on notepad and just copy and paste it? Laugh out load There is a saying around here about the "knight in shining armor" and that goes, "stay away from the knight in shining armor, the only reason his armor is shining is because he has never been tested in the battle Laugh out load Oh and, welcome back Smile

1 Like = 1 Prayer
[+] 6 users Like izel's post
10-12-2015, 05:22 PM
(10-12-2015 04:05 PM)Vosur Wrote:  

Laugh out load GermanyT Jr!
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
10-12-2015, 05:23 PM
(10-12-2015 05:03 PM)izel Wrote:  hahaha this ones good, but, I wonder how many times have you used this line? Did you have it saved on notepad and just copy and paste it? Laugh out load
Believe it or not, this was only the fourth time I ever used it. And yeah, I just copied and pasted it. Tongue

The first three times are here: [1] [2] [3]

(10-12-2015 05:03 PM)izel Wrote:  There is a saying around here about the "knight in shining armor" and that goes, "stay away from the knight in shining armor, the only reason his armor is shining is because he has never been tested in the battle Laugh out load
I hadn't heard that one before, that's pretty clever. Laughat

(10-12-2015 05:03 PM)izel Wrote:  Oh and, welcome back Smile
Thanks! I don't think you were on TTA before my absence. Nice to meet you, izel. Sleepy

[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
10-12-2015, 05:25 PM
(10-12-2015 05:23 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Thanks! I don't think you were on TTA before my absence. Nice to meet you, izel. Sleepy

Likewise Smile

1 Like = 1 Prayer
10-12-2015, 06:35 PM
(10-12-2015 03:36 PM)Vosur Wrote:  It's been forever since I last photoshopped one of KC's family pics. Did he post any new ones while I was gone? Laugh out load

KC has left us. Weeping

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
10-12-2015, 06:37 PM
(10-12-2015 06:35 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(10-12-2015 03:36 PM)Vosur Wrote:  It's been forever since I last photoshopped one of KC's family pics. Did he post any new ones while I was gone? Laugh out load

KC has left us. Weeping

He did? Why?

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi