Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
11-12-2015, 10:34 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(11-12-2015 09:31 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(11-12-2015 08:42 PM)izel Wrote:  I wanna picture with a smile for once Chas Smile

(11-12-2015 08:43 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I want to see more of his cats.

Ask and ye shall receive. I have no idea where the originals are, I only had the photoshopped versions on my computer. Laugh out load

[Image: 1QIewtl.png] [Image: zKZfw2N.png]

I'm so allergic to cats that if one did this to me, I'd probably be dead. We had to remove all the carpets and replace them with wood floors to get me back to good health in the house we bought in 2002, (which we still live in, now). $20k. Worth it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2015, 10:42 PM
(11-12-2015 10:34 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(11-12-2015 09:31 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Ask and ye shall receive. I have no idea where the originals are, I only had the photoshopped versions on my computer. Laugh out load

I'm so allergic to cats that if one did this to me, I'd probably be dead. We had to remove all the carpets and replace them with wood floors to get me back to good health in the house we bought in 2002, (which we still live in, now). $20k. Worth it.

That's sad. Cats are the greatest of all animals, second only to jumping spiders. 90% of my daily entertainment is just watching my cats do stupid shit and regretting that I didn't have the video camera going.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
11-12-2015, 10:57 PM
(11-12-2015 09:27 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(11-12-2015 09:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  Me and all my siblings a couple of years ago, the only time I've been clean-shaven in many years.

[Image: siblings.jpg]

Lovely family, lucky you. Smile

Thanks. And we actually talk to teach other and visit and stuff. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
11-12-2015, 10:59 PM
(11-12-2015 09:31 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(11-12-2015 08:42 PM)izel Wrote:  I wanna picture with a smile for once Chas Smile

(11-12-2015 08:43 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I want to see more of his cats.

Ask and ye shall receive. I have no idea where the originals are, I only had the photoshopped versions on my computer. Laugh out load

Shouldn't that be in the hat thread? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
11-12-2015, 11:01 PM
(11-12-2015 10:59 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-12-2015 09:31 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Ask and ye shall receive. I have no idea where the originals are, I only had the photoshopped versions on my computer. Laugh out load

Shouldn't that be in the hat thread? Consider

I dunno if the hat thread can handle anymore sexiness. It already has a shirtless Turkey Burner, Yak in fatigues, and Nishi making a duck face. I also added in a pic of Jason Statham for good measure. Any more sexy and that thread will explode. Hobo

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
11-12-2015, 11:02 PM
(11-12-2015 10:42 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(11-12-2015 10:34 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I'm so allergic to cats that if one did this to me, I'd probably be dead. We had to remove all the carpets and replace them with wood floors to get me back to good health in the house we bought in 2002, (which we still live in, now). $20k. Worth it.

That's sad. Cats are the greatest of all animals, second only to jumping spiders. 90% of my daily entertainment is just watching my cats do stupid shit and regretting that I didn't have the video camera going.

You should set that up. You could be rich and famous and shit, like those lolcat people!
11-12-2015, 11:22 PM
(11-12-2015 11:01 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(11-12-2015 10:59 PM)Chas Wrote:  Shouldn't that be in the hat thread? Consider

I dunno if the hat thread can handle anymore sexiness. It already has a shirtless Turkey Burner, Yak in fatigues, and Nishi making a duck face. I also added in a pic of Jason Statham for good measure. Any more sexy and that thread will explode. Hobo

You left out Stark with his head up a beaver.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 5 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
11-12-2015, 11:34 PM
(11-12-2015 11:22 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(11-12-2015 11:01 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I dunno if the hat thread can handle anymore sexiness. It already has a shirtless Turkey Burner, Yak in fatigues, and Nishi making a duck face. I also added in a pic of Jason Statham for good measure. Any more sexy and that thread will explode. Hobo

*kaboom!*

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
11-12-2015, 11:42 PM
(11-12-2015 11:22 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(11-12-2015 11:01 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I dunno if the hat thread can handle anymore sexiness. It already has a shirtless Turkey Burner, Yak in fatigues, and Nishi making a duck face. I also added in a pic of Jason Statham for good measure. Any more sexy and that thread will explode. Hobo

He posted after I posted. But yes, now the hat thread has officially exploded. Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
12-12-2015, 01:05 AM
(11-12-2015 11:42 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(11-12-2015 11:22 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  You left out Stark with his head up a beaver.

He posted after I posted. But yes, now the hat thread has officially exploded. Laugh out load

I think it's better that the thread explodes than Stark's beaver. (^_^)
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post