Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
15-12-2015, 11:32 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(15-12-2015 11:23 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(15-12-2015 11:06 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  The Devil on my shoulder told me to do it! Blush

[Image: Guley%20Pics%20004_zps3aia9fjx.jpg]

Gawdam! Sad That's a bad angle for trying to hide the fact my nose has been broken more than once! Confused

It looks fine, a nose with intelligence and character, as it should be. Smile

Nice tat too. Smile

Thaaaanx! Blush

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
20-12-2015, 06:45 PM
Hello to everyone,

My name is Ryan Arey. I literally just joined this forum in hopes of connecting with more like minded people. I am in a small town in the state of Wyoming, in the United States, finishing up my undergraduate degree and preparing for grad school. I am a Kinesiology and Health Promotion major, planning to pursue Biomechanics as a graduate student.

I started college in the state of Utah and I lived there for the past three years. I decided to move up to the University of Wyoming to finish up because they offered the Kinesiology program that I was very interested in. I was raised mormon, but I sort of stopped all that racket when I was in high school. However, my parents are still very devout.

I guess I came to the idea of atheism through my own individual research, my interest in philosophy and some of the books I have read. Some of the courses I have taken in college also had great influence on me, particularly a Zoology course with a very heavy focus on evolution and taxonomy. From there I have become quite interested in the work of the New Atheists, specifically Sam Harris, and I have always enjoyed following his work.

So please, feel free to hit me up anytime. I am here to make friends and have discussions. I really have nothing better to do in this god forsaken (jokes) town over the holiday break. I will likely join the discussions on other threads. Great to meet all of you.

Thanks    

I attempted to upload a picture in an attachment, I'm not certain if it worked though.
[+] 8 users Like ryson-91's post
20-12-2015, 07:12 PM
(15-12-2015 11:06 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  The Devil on my shoulder told me to do it! Blush

[Image: Guley%20Pics%20004_zps3aia9fjx.jpg]

Gawdam! Sad That's a bad angle for trying to hide the fact my nose has been broken more than once! Confused

Grow your hair already.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
20-12-2015, 10:02 PM
(04-12-2015 05:38 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  [Image: ekdKNZI.jpg]

It's "guess the color of the hair" time.

EDIT
This was a relatively small pic, why does it look so huge here??

Looking good, girl.

Oh, this reminds me that I still have yet to post our pictures from Boston.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
20-12-2015, 10:05 PM
(20-12-2015 06:45 PM)ryson-91 Wrote:  Hello to everyone,

My name is Ryan Arey. I literally just joined this forum in hopes of connecting with more like minded people. I am in a small town in the state of Wyoming, in the United States, finishing up my undergraduate degree and preparing for grad school. I am a Kinesiology and Health Promotion major, planning to pursue Biomechanics as a graduate student.

I started college in the state of Utah and I lived there for the past three years. I decided to move up to the University of Wyoming to finish up because they offered the Kinesiology program that I was very interested in. I was raised mormon, but I sort of stopped all that racket when I was in high school. However, my parents are still very devout.

I guess I came to the idea of atheism through my own individual research, my interest in philosophy and some of the books I have read. Some of the courses I have taken in college also had great influence on me, particularly a Zoology course with a very heavy focus on evolution and taxonomy. From there I have become quite interested in the work of the New Atheists, specifically Sam Harris, and I have always enjoyed following his work.

So please, feel free to hit me up anytime. I am here to make friends and have discussions. I really have nothing better to do in this god forsaken (jokes) town over the holiday break. I will likely join the discussions on other threads. Great to meet all of you.

Thanks

I attempted to upload a picture in an attachment, I'm not certain if it worked though.

It worked. I like your parrot cat Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-12-2015, 10:13 PM
(20-12-2015 06:45 PM)ryson-91 Wrote:  Hello to everyone,

Thanks

does yours jump on your back when you least expect it?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
21-12-2015, 05:36 PM
God damn, I love thrift stores. I bought this outfit for my visit to the opera with my brother later this week for less than $50 today. It's all in top condition, too. Big Grin

[Image: 5Py3Zxl.jpg]

I'll post my mug again once I've been to a barbershop. I haven't shaved a single time since I moved to the Czech Republic because I don't own a razor at the moment. Tongue

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 8 users Like Vosur's post
21-12-2015, 05:39 PM
(21-12-2015 05:36 PM)Vosur Wrote:  God damn, I love thrift stores. I bought this outfit for my visit to the opera with my brother next week for less than $50 today. It's all in top condition, too. Big Grin

I'll post my mug again once I've been to a barbershop. I haven't shaved a single time since I moved to the Czech Republic because I don't own a razor at the moment. Tongue

I got your back brother. Thumbsup

Vosur: circa Cousin It.
[Image: vosur.png]

#sigh
[+] 8 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-12-2015, 05:40 PM
(21-12-2015 05:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-12-2015 05:36 PM)Vosur Wrote:  God damn, I love thrift stores. I bought this outfit for my visit to the opera with my brother next week for less than $50 today. It's all in top condition, too. Big Grin

I got your back brother. Thumbsup

I'm tempted to let my hair grow out again whenever I look at that picture. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
21-12-2015, 05:48 PM
(21-12-2015 05:40 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(21-12-2015 05:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I got your back brother. Thumbsup

I'm tempted to let my hair grow out again whenever I look at that picture. Consider

Every time I see it I say I'm gonna pinch that ass and then I see the forward facing thumbs. Hobo

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post