Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-01-2016, 11:44 AM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(10-01-2016 11:39 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Well, he came almost two weeks early, but is perfectly healthy and beautiful.

I made a new friend, Saturday 1-9-15. Seven pounds even, 19 1/2 inches.

Absolutely Adorable!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
10-01-2016, 11:44 AM
(10-01-2016 11:39 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Well, he came almost two weeks early, but is perfectly healthy and beautiful.

[Image: rhys-meets-daddy_zpskzojzdaz.jpg]

PhotoBomb!!
[Image: rhys-and-us_zpsl9yno73k.jpg]

I swear I'm not stoned... just happy.
[Image: family_zpsvhc9lpsy.jpg]

Congratulation! Banana_zorroClapFlex

That's wonderful. Hugs to you all!

HugHugHugHug

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 3 users Like Heatheness's post
10-01-2016, 03:32 PM
(02-01-2016 08:44 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Just got back to Misery (Missouri) after a few thousand mile run, from southeast Missouri up Kansas City, Kansas for Christmas, then down to Florida to get some of my business stuff out of storage, and then over to Louisiana to spend a few days with my parents. Made it out of KC before the weather turned bitterly cold and the snow fell, and had a lot of rain in Florida before I got a chance to really enjoy riding with my business partner and best friend, for the past few days, in Louisiana. It was only in the 40s, but we still had a blast...beats the weather up in the State of Misery!

Took a couple of pictures. Enjoy!

A weird-angled selfie:
[Image: bike-selfie_zps47nugmh2.jpg]

Warming up with a cup of local Community Coffee:
[Image: bike-coffee_zpsu1nrax1t.jpg]

We found some great fried boudin (Cajun rice-sausage) at this little hole-in-the-wall gas station, and got a local kid to photograph us:
[Image: bike-bros_zpsphipuhba.jpg]

If you hit Lake of the Ozarks -- there's a bike friendly bar I found in Osage Beach --- I.M. Tirebiters -- had a phenomenal weekend there almost 20 years ago......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
10-01-2016, 03:42 PM

PhotoBomb!!

What a beautiful family! Congrats Heart Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
10-01-2016, 03:50 PM

PhotoBomb!!

Congrats man, that's awesome! We're in the middle of the negotiation stage of planning to try for our third child. When it comes to the responsibility of a new life, the unknown is a huge factor. I keep telling her it's going to boil down to the same reasoning we used to have the first two...fuck it. We'll be alright, and if it's not an adventure then why would we want to? Thumbsup

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
10-01-2016, 04:24 PM
Congratulations! Nice lookin' family!
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
10-01-2016, 04:26 PM

PhotoBomb!!

Congrats - everyone looks well.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
10-01-2016, 04:27 PM
(10-01-2016 03:50 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  

PhotoBomb!!

Congrats man, that's awesome! We're in the middle of the negotiation stage of planning to try for our third child. When it comes to the responsibility of a new life, the unknown is a huge factor. I keep telling her it's going to boil down to the same reasoning we used to have the first two...fuck it. We'll be alright, and if it's not an adventure then why would we want to? Thumbsup

Just remember...you are asking for trouble when you have more kids than parents...says the mother of three. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
10-01-2016, 04:46 PM
(10-01-2016 04:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 03:50 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Congrats man, that's awesome! We're in the middle of the negotiation stage of planning to try for our third child. When it comes to the responsibility of a new life, the unknown is a huge factor. I keep telling her it's going to boil down to the same reasoning we used to have the first two...fuck it. We'll be alright, and if it's not an adventure then why would we want to? Thumbsup

Just remember...you are asking for trouble when you have more kids than parents...says the mother of three. Tongue

"Asking for adventure" is the preferred nomenclature. Tongue

Really we just want a girl. I figure one girl is equal to the trouble of three boys, so the risk is the same either way.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
10-01-2016, 04:49 PM
(10-01-2016 04:46 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 04:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Just remember...you are asking for trouble when you have more kids than parents...says the mother of three. Tongue

"Asking for adventure" is the preferred nomenclature. Tongue

Really we just want a girl. I figure one girl is equal to the trouble of three boys, so the risk is the same either way.

Thumbsup