Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
27-02-2016, 08:44 AM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(26-02-2016 09:15 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(26-02-2016 09:13 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  You could always do something like this.

[Image: KRWQfAb.png?1]

I did... sort of. For my previous avatar, I just had a zoomed in shot of my eyes and the bridge of my nose.

Put on a white William Shatner mask
[Image: latest?cb=20111119213204]

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
01-03-2016, 06:58 PM
ELK's Beard-trimming log, Stardate 69632.7:

The trimming to achieve the Commander Riker beard is progressing slowly but steady. There is always concern that I don't have the proper "genes" to grow the beard that I wish for. However, there is no shame in trying to obtain the perfection of facial hairstyles. Otherwise, I was pleased to find out that do not possess to ablility to grow a "neckbeard". This pleases me since I dislike fedora hats. At this moment, I am growing more a long goatee while trimming the rest of my chin and upper lip.

ELK's Beard-trimming Log, supplemental:

Eventually I will have to trim the goatee aswell, but the razor machine I got for the holidays looks like some form of Klingon torture instrument. I am not looking forward to using it.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 3 users Like ELK12695's post
01-03-2016, 07:03 PM
(01-03-2016 06:58 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  ELK's Beard-trimming log, Stardate 69632.7:

The trimming to achieve the Commander Riker beard is progressing slowly but steady. There is always concern that I don't have the proper "genes" to grow the beard that I wish for. However, there is no shame in trying to obtain the perfection of facial hairstyles. Otherwise, I was pleased to find out that do not possess to ablility to grow a "neckbeard". This pleases me since I dislike fedora hats. At this moment, I am growing more a long goatee while trimming the rest of my chin and upper lip.

Eventually I will have to trim the goatee aswell, but the razor machine I got for the holidays looks like some form of Klingon torture instrument. I am not looking forward to using it.

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load
01-03-2016, 07:15 PM
Did this work? This is me with Angelica Bitmap Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[+] 14 users Like jariel's post
01-03-2016, 07:20 PM
(01-03-2016 06:58 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  ELK's Beard-trimming log, Stardate 69632.7:

Elk, you didn't even post a picture, and still made me swoon. It seems Star Trek references and thoughts of Riker beards can do that for some girls Girl_nails Blush Laugh out load

Eta: and I've been meaning to get around to complimenting your profile picture!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
01-03-2016, 08:38 PM

That was the shit, dude! Laugh out load
Made me laugh! Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
01-03-2016, 09:48 PM
(01-03-2016 07:15 PM)jariel Wrote:  Did this work? This is me with Angelica Bitmap Smile

Rats can type? Good for you! That, and getting the human to respond to your beck and call.
01-03-2016, 10:02 PM
(01-03-2016 09:48 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(01-03-2016 07:15 PM)jariel Wrote:  Did this work? This is me with Angelica Bitmap Smile

Rats can type? Good for you! That, and getting the human to respond to your beck and call.

Thank you! Angelica Bitmap is quite bright for her species. Me, not so much Smile
[+] 1 user Likes jariel's post
02-03-2016, 03:27 AM
[Image: photo.php?fbid=1246802528682166&l=a50e9300b7]

II have posted in the introduction thread "Long time agnostic, newly atheist & Happy!"

Just call me Ember Smile

A/S/L: 40/F/TN Originally from NYC relocated as an adult
[+] 10 users Like EmberImpressions's post
08-03-2016, 12:45 PM
People in Michigan (and Mississippi): VOTE!

[Image: C3A04608-A2C7-4C4D-BE23-A94F57A31828_zps9nsbftmb.jpg]
[+] 12 users Like RobbyPants's post