Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-05-2016, 11:28 AM
Heart RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
Hey, everyone! I just want to say I am a Christian and I don't look down on any of you! I am so sorry that other people who are Christian have said such hateful things to you or have tried to make it seem like they are better than you. None of that is right and that is definitely not how Christians should treat people. I don't care who you are or what your views are, I would love to listen to you and hear your opinions. I would put my picture, but I am a survivor of domestic abuse and rape and I don't like for my photos to be in public places. I'm sure you all understand. Again, I really am sorry for the way you've been spoken to. We aren't all like that.Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like PsychTheist's post
02-05-2016, 11:40 AM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(24-01-2011 06:04 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  I didn't see one of these already, and no forum is complete without truly getting to know the hideously grotesque satan lovers that populate the pages.

Feel free to photoshop the shit out of it or use a blurry pic taken from a moving vehicle at midnight.

I shall start us off. Here's a picture of me breaking the law.

[Image: 36793_416549277026_3159685_n.jpg]

I don't know what your faith actually is, but if you claim to be Christian you really shouldn't talk that way to people. And to be clear, if they don't believe in God then they don't believe in Satan and hell. They are not Devil worshipers. Many atheists are kind people that strive to do good in their communities. As Christians we should never speak falsely of people or act like we are better than others. Everyone falls short of the glory of God, we are all sinners, Jesus died for everyone's sins, all sin is equal to God, and we are to show the same love, grace, and mercy to others that God has shown to us. To be Christian means to be Christ-like, not to be dominating and right all the time. You will have to answer to God for all the people who turned away from Christ because of your rude behavior. I wouldn't want your religion either after reading that hateful post.
02-05-2016, 11:48 AM
(02-05-2016 11:40 AM)PsychTheist Wrote:  ...
I don't know what your faith actually is, but if you claim to be Christian you really shouldn't talk that way to people. And to be clear, if they don't believe in God then they don't believe in Satan and hell. They are not Devil worshipers. Many atheists are kind people that strive to do good in their communities. As Christians we should never speak falsely of people or act like we are better than others. Everyone falls short of the glory of God, we are all sinners, Jesus died for everyone's sins, all sin is equal to God, and we are to show the same love, grace, and mercy to others that God has shown to us. To be Christian means to be Christ-like, not to be dominating and right all the time. You will have to answer to God for all the people who turned away from Christ because of your rude behavior. I wouldn't want your religion either after reading that hateful post.

Welcome to TTA.

FYI, Buddy is an atheist and has not visited here for quite some time so he's unlikely to read your advice.

Buddy was being ironic. So, I guess you're an American?

Nice to meet you.

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
02-05-2016, 11:55 AM
(02-05-2016 11:28 AM)PsychTheist Wrote:  Hey, everyone! I just want to say I am a Christian and I don't look down on any of you! I am so sorry that other people who are Christian have said such hateful things to you or have tried to make it seem like they are better than you. None of that is right and that is definitely not how Christians should treat people. I don't care who you are or what your views are, I would love to listen to you and hear your opinions. I would put my picture, but I am a survivor of domestic abuse and rape and I don't like for my photos to be in public places. I'm sure you all understand. Again, I really am sorry for the way you've been spoken to. We aren't all like that.Heart

Just a hint...it's the Picture Thread, not the Not Picture Thread. Plenty of threads to not post your picture in. Perhaps an intro thread?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post
02-05-2016, 12:07 PM
(02-05-2016 11:40 AM)PsychTheist Wrote:  
(24-01-2011 06:04 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  I didn't see one of these already, and no forum is complete without truly getting to know the hideously grotesque satan lovers that populate the pages.

Feel free to photoshop the shit out of it or use a blurry pic taken from a moving vehicle at midnight.

I shall start us off. Here's a picture of me breaking the law.

[Image: 36793_416549277026_3159685_n.jpg]

Welcome to TTA. Please feel free to introduce yourself in the introduction section.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
02-05-2016, 04:05 PM
(02-05-2016 11:55 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(02-05-2016 11:28 AM)PsychTheist Wrote:  Hey, everyone! I just want to say I am a Christian and I don't look down on any of you! I am so sorry that other people who are Christian have said such hateful things to you or have tried to make it seem like they are better than you. None of that is right and that is definitely not how Christians should treat people. I don't care who you are or what your views are, I would love to listen to you and hear your opinions. I would put my picture, but I am a survivor of domestic abuse and rape and I don't like for my photos to be in public places. I'm sure you all understand. Again, I really am sorry for the way you've been spoken to. We aren't all like that.Heart

Just a hint...it's the Picture Thread, not the Not Picture Thread. Plenty of threads to not post your picture in. Perhaps an intro thread?
My intentions were not of posting for my own introduction, nor for the picture/non picture reason. I solely saw the person's comment on the board and do not like it when so-called "Christians" say rude things to groups of people and wish to be clear that not all Christians feel that way about other people. I was unfamiliar with him, and that he was an atheist making fun of Christians. If I have offended you I am sorry.
02-05-2016, 04:59 PM
(02-05-2016 04:05 PM)PsychTheist Wrote:  
(02-05-2016 11:55 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Just a hint...it's the Picture Thread, not the Not Picture Thread. Plenty of threads to not post your picture in. Perhaps an intro thread?
My intentions were not of posting for my own introduction, nor for the picture/non picture reason. I solely saw the person's comment on the board and do not like it when so-called "Christians" say rude things to groups of people and wish to be clear that not all Christians feel that way about other people. I was unfamiliar with him, and that he was an atheist making fun of Christians. If I have offended you I am sorry.

Not to worry. You're not offending anyone. I'm just trying to point you towards a thread where your comments will be more relevant. I appreciate your concern about BuddyChrist being offensive, but don't worry. His comments were tongue in cheek to be sure. In fact, Buddy Christ is the embodiment of offensive. We like him that way.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post
03-05-2016, 08:03 AM
(29-04-2016 11:00 AM)CailaKay86 Wrote:  This is me.... kind of. Hiding behind my dog.
I'm new here, not sure what to post or where to post things... Facepalm

Cute... er, puppy. Is it a westie?

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
07-05-2016, 07:34 AM
My wife finally talked me into doing Dutch dance:

[Image: dd_zpsxne6rq63.jpg]
[+] 21 users Like RobbyPants's post
07-05-2016, 07:37 AM
(07-05-2016 07:34 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  My wife finally talked me into doing Dutch dance:

[Image: dd_zpsxne6rq63.jpg]

You two look so cute! Smile
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post