Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
23-04-2012, 09:46 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(23-04-2012 09:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think I have tried to post this half a dozen times...sometimes I can get pictures to post...but most often not.

Graduation day 1975...note the "hippie hair", leather bracelet, and I made the dress myself.
Is that because you couldn't find any hemlines shorter than that? Tongue

You graduated the same year as my brother, only you were much prettier than he was.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2012, 09:50 PM
(23-04-2012 09:46 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(23-04-2012 09:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think I have tried to post this half a dozen times...sometimes I can get pictures to post...but most often not.

Graduation day 1975...note the "hippie hair", leather bracelet, and I made the dress myself.
Is that because you couldn't find any hemlines shorter than that? Tongue

You graduated the same year as my brother, only you were much prettier than he was.
HaHa...We were stuck in Catholic school uniforms that were supposed to reach our knees. And it was under a gown anyway...don't you remember the micro-mini...well my dress wasn't that short. I am not real tall, but have long legs.

And thanks, I guess...that I was prettier than you brother... Confused

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-04-2012, 10:07 AM
(23-04-2012 09:32 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Yeah, yeah, yeah...but where are the damn socks?
well, ive posted a pic or two already... my socks today are really just to piss off my boss. Big Grin

[Image: socks.jpg]

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours"
Richard Dawkins

"Do not pray in my school, and I will not think in your church."
[+] 3 users Like IGotCoolSocks's post
24-04-2012, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2012 10:36 AM by Erxomai.)
That's hot. Drooling

(23-04-2012 09:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am not real tall, but have long legs.
No complaints here. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
24-04-2012, 04:39 PM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2012 05:05 PM by GirlyMan.)
(24-04-2012 10:07 AM)IGotCoolSocks Wrote:  
(23-04-2012 09:32 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Yeah, yeah, yeah...but where are the damn socks?
well, ive posted a pic or two already... my socks today are really just to piss off my boss. Big Grin

[Image: socks.jpg]

Yeah, well I've got cool shoes. Tongue And yes I will wear them to work just to piss my boss off. Especially if we're hosting visitors. Evil_monster

[Image: 2012-04-24183138.jpg]

Well, since we're going old school. Me and my bros circa 1967. Guess which one of us went on to become a successful career Federal employee. Big Grin

[Image: lazy.jpg]

(23-04-2012 02:59 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  LOL!!! bring it on Exclamation

Make sure you bring a rather large appetite....

[Image: grassycamouflage.gif]

Flex

Holy Ghillies! Shocking

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-04-2012, 04:55 PM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2012 04:56 PM by Stark Raving.)
[img]webkit-fake-url://4253FA7B-32A8-41E1-B554-C676758319C9/imagejpeg[/img]Me doing my happy dance.
Bah. Can't figure out how to post a pic from my iPad.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
24-04-2012, 04:58 PM
Girly...those shoe things are disturbing...

And I would guess the one laid back looking comfy while the others looked on.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-04-2012, 05:13 PM
(24-04-2012 04:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Girly...those shoe things are disturbing...

Disturbingly cool. Cool

(24-04-2012 04:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  And I would guess the one laid back looking comfy while the others looked on.

That's right, pile on the hapless civil servant. Wink Hell, it seems the fashionable thing to do these days. Drinking Beverage

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-04-2012, 05:15 PM
I want a pair of those shoes! Do they come in other colours? What are they for?
24-04-2012, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2012 05:27 PM by GirlyMan.)
(24-04-2012 05:15 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I want a pair of those shoes! Do they come in other colours? What are they for?
Primarily for barefoot runners who don't want splinters, pebbles, or in my neighborhood broken bottles or used syringes, from injuring their feet. But the model I'm sporting was designed primarily for wading fishermen 'cause I already told you that running shit'll kill you. Wink

Vibram FiveFingers

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post