Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22-07-2016, 02:22 AM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
I took my little family on a mini-vacation, over this past week. Here are a couple of pictures. This is of us at Science City at Union Station, my Belovéd, my almost-10-year-old, and my six-month-old infant. (Which is why their parents look so tired and frazzled!)
[Image: familykc07-2016_zpsrlrrygyw.jpg]

While Momma and the baby rested, I took my oldest to play some Laser Tag. I love his "war face"! Me, I'm just trying to not drop the gun after running around on concrete in 98 degree heat and humidity (37 deg C), trying to keep up with a kid!
[Image: colewarface_zpsprc93j1n.jpg]

And this is my new baby. Such a sweetie. Lil' man looks intently at everything, and is fascinated with things shiny and technological, especially if he can see facial expressions on the smartphone's screen:
[Image: rhyswow_zpsc4k4ld0o.jpg]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 19 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
22-07-2016, 02:24 AM
I mean, seriously, can you say no to this cuteness?

[Image: rhyskiss_zpssh84tlqu.jpg]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 18 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
22-07-2016, 06:17 AM
Laser tag???

Awwww toughen the kid up....

Play paintball...

Big Grin

(Years back - my buddy brought his 10 year old daughter to play paintball.... vicious little bitch..... She'd take a shot at you - the run off zig-zagging all over the place --- she whacked us far more than we got her... Talk about embarrassing...)

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
22-07-2016, 06:27 AM
(22-07-2016 02:24 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I mean, seriously, can you say no to this cuteness?

Adorable!
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
22-07-2016, 06:55 AM
(22-07-2016 06:17 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Laser tag???

Play paintball...

Big Grin

(Years back - my buddy brought his 10 year old daughter to play paintball.... vicious little bitch..... She'd take a shot at you - the run off zig-zagging all over the place --- she whacked us far more than we got her... Talk about embarrassing...)

Real guns with sim rounds is where it's at Tongue. It's kind of like paintball.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
22-07-2016, 07:11 AM
(21-07-2016 11:26 AM)izel Wrote:  One of my favorite things to do when stressed or when I go through emotional times, is to go out either mountain or sea, anywhere away from civilization and chaos we cause to this beautiful planet. Here is a not so glamorous pic of me with the crazy fam...

[Image: B2jrd9.jpg]
[Image: goQqE5.jpg]

very nice, Izel. That's something even a crazy family can agree about. Looks very relaxing, healing in those tough weird times.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
22-07-2016, 07:12 AM
(22-07-2016 06:27 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 02:24 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I mean, seriously, can you say no to this cuteness?

Adorable!
you cannot say no. Unpossible! Inconceivable!
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
22-07-2016, 08:54 AM
(21-07-2016 11:26 AM)izel Wrote:  One of my favorite things to do when stressed or when I go through emotional times, is to go out either mountain or sea, anywhere away from civilization and chaos we cause to this beautiful planet. Here is a not so glamorous pic of me with the crazy fam...

Yabut, which is you? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
22-07-2016, 08:55 AM
(22-07-2016 06:17 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Laser tag???

Play paintball...

Big Grin

I agree with you and Yak, but the Laser Tag was part of a larger amusement park for kids, which had everything from go-cart racing to batting cages to bumper cars to putt-putt golf, as well as indoor playgrounds and videogames... you just pay an entry fee and then spend all day going from activity to activity. It's a pretty cool place, and we had a great time. I'll eventually work him up to doing some paintball, which I love, and/or maybe some AirSoft™ games.

I totally would love to find one of those places that does the "paint bullets"-type guns like Yak recommended.

What was funny about the Laser Tag was that you had to shoot the guns, as we weren't wearing sensors on our bodies. I outscored him because he has played too many Call of Duty-type games, and he kept aiming for my head instead of center mass, where he'd have hit the sensor on my gun.

22-07-2016, 08:59 AM
(22-07-2016 08:54 AM)Chas Wrote:  Yabut, which is you? Consider

She's the super-cute one, of course, despite her choice of a fuchsia-colored top! hehe

[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post