Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
08-01-2017, 11:00 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(08-01-2017 10:54 PM)whateverist Wrote:  
(08-01-2017 01:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  New Year's Eve and the party was rockin' in my world.

[Image: 2cy1eo0.jpg]

Note the time - I did wake up in plenty of time to tell 2016 to go to hell before midnight.

King Charles Chevalier? Looks like a great cuddler.
Yes, I lost one in February of last year...my heart is still a bit broken over that. The one that was sleeping in the pic (till disturbed) I got a few weeks later. The two are so different! Ziggy is the sweetest thing but a little nutty. We also have a black and tan female Cavalier but I am her second favorite person.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
08-01-2017, 11:02 PM
(06-01-2017 09:21 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Little Princess and me:

[Image: BVOycBn.jpg]

What a cute pie!

This is the cuteness in my life. My niece in the garden during a visit a few years back.

[Image: 8561930185_f8afc97dfd_c.jpg]

[Image: 8563048576_27025d79f4_c.jpg]

“Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.”

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
[+] 10 users Like whateverist's post
08-01-2017, 11:10 PM
(08-01-2017 11:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-01-2017 10:54 PM)whateverist Wrote:  King Charles Chevalier? Looks like a great cuddler.
Yes, I lost one in February of last year...my heart is still a bit broken over that. The one that was sleeping in the pic (till disturbed) I got a few weeks later. The two are so different! Ziggy is the sweetest thing but a little nutty. We also have a black and tan female Cavalier but I am her second favorite person.

I feel for you. But I always think a really good dog deserves bearing a great deal of grief. They go as far as they can and give us so much.

This was the last one I lost, four years ago. Fletcher was an Australian Shepherd who made it 14 years/ 2 months. I took this picture on one of his favorite walks along the SF bay, this time riding in a wheelbarrow. He died a couple days later, laying beside me on the couch.

[Image: 9649146280_d72d4dc11c_c.jpg]

[+] 8 users Like whateverist's post
08-01-2017, 11:15 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2017 11:18 PM by Anjele.)
(08-01-2017 11:10 PM)whateverist Wrote:  
(08-01-2017 11:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Yes, I lost one in February of last year...my heart is still a bit broken over that. The one that was sleeping in the pic (till disturbed) I got a few weeks later. The two are so different! Ziggy is the sweetest thing but a little nutty. We also have a black and tan female Cavalier but I am her second favorite person.

I feel for you. But I always think a really good dog deserves bearing a great deal of grief. They go as far as they can and give us so much.

This was the last one I lost, four years ago. Fletcher was an Australian Shepherd who made it 14 years/ 2 months. I took this picture on one of his favorite walks along the SF bay, this time riding in a wheelbarrow. He died a couple days later, laying beside me on the couch.

[Image: 9649146280_d72d4dc11c_c.jpg]

I don't want to like the post and have it taken wrong.

What a lovely dog.

I lost two last year. Chopper went to sleep by my legs and didn't wake up...sob. A few months later I had to have our oldest dog put down due to declining health that turn a severe turn for the worst. It has made me appreciate the two I still have that much more. Heart

Here's a picture my son took of the two we lost...long before we knew they would leave us the same year.

[Image: 2vmual4.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
08-01-2017, 11:27 PM
(08-01-2017 11:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I don't want to like the post and have it take wrong.

What a lovely dog.

Oh I wouldn't take it wrong. They have such different personalities, don't they? Fletcher was the most endearing scoundrel imaginable. Mischievous, brave and kind. He'd been raised by my wife's aunt and uncle until he was 4 by which time they'd both died. He had no concept of a "command". Probably thought it was an invitation to oppositional play. But he had perfect social graces. Don't know if he'd ever been around a kid before, but his temperament and judgement carried the day in his first encounter. A barely walking toddler let go of his carriage and threw both arms around Fletchers head. He smiled on until eventually he gave the boy a lick on the head. That made him lift his hands to his head and as he did so, Fletch slipped away. He could always tell a child that was afraid of him. Those he would always approach standing sideways to it. A bold child he'd always approach directly. Still miss that guy even though the two I have now are just as wonderful, and just as much individuals. Neither has his confidence but they have their own strengths and their own charms.

[+] 2 users Like whateverist's post
08-01-2017, 11:33 PM
(08-01-2017 11:27 PM)whateverist Wrote:  
(08-01-2017 11:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I don't want to like the post and have it take wrong.

What a lovely dog.

Oh I wouldn't take it wrong. They have such different personalities, don't they? Fletcher was the most endearing scoundrel imaginable. Mischievous, brave and kind. He'd been raised by my wife's aunt and uncle until he was 4 by which time they'd both died. He had no concept of a "command". Probably thought it was an invitation to oppositional play. But he had perfect social graces. Don't know if he'd ever been around a kid before, but his temperament and judgement carried the day in his first encounter. A barely walking toddler let go of his carriage and threw both arms around Fletchers head. He smiled on until eventually he gave the boy a lick on the head. That made him lift his hands to his head and as he did so, Fletch slipped away. He could always tell a child that was afraid of him. Those he would always approach standing sideways to it. A bold child he'd always approach directly. Still miss that guy even though the two I have now are just as wonderful, and just as much individuals. Neither has his confidence but they have their own strengths and their own charms.

They sure are different. Chopper was a grumpy old man...never mean or snappy, just really wanted to be just be by me though he was completely displeased with the cat. Zig is as sweet as he can be, loves everybody, and is so gentle. He and the cat are buddies. I think the cat is a bit surprised by it. Tongue

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
09-01-2017, 04:01 AM
There's not much better than a good dog. My opinion, and that's all it is, is that they take on some characteristics of their owners, the same as spouses take on board a little (or a lot!) of each others' temperament,
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
13-01-2017, 09:36 PM
testing
13-01-2017, 09:38 PM
Hello testing
13-01-2017, 09:50 PM
hmmmmmmmm