Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
25-04-2012, 08:02 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
Stark's punishments are so much better than those from Lucradis.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2012, 08:03 PM
(25-04-2012 08:02 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Stark's punishments are so much better than those from Lucradis.
Hell yeh - I'll take those penalties all night long, baby! Tongue

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
25-04-2012, 08:05 PM
I do love to hand out penalty hoots.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
25-04-2012, 08:08 PM
I'm pretty sure you can't change your avatar using the ipad unless you have one of the apps that connects you to your computer hard drive. When attempting to upload a new avatar it always asks for your location, but the location always remains the hard drive.

If you find some way let me know, I use my mobile more often than I use my computer. I've found ways to do most things that way, but this is one that has eluded me thus far.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-04-2012, 08:10 PM
(25-04-2012 08:08 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I'm pretty sure you can't change your avatar using the ipad unless you have one of the apps that connects you to your computer hard drive. When attempting to upload a new avatar it always asks for your location, but the location always remains the hard drive.

If you find some way let me know, I use my mobile more often than I use my computer. I've found ways to do most things that way, but this is one that has eluded me thus far.
Why would you want to change Cassidy's avatar?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
25-04-2012, 08:12 PM
(25-04-2012 08:08 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I'm pretty sure you can't change your avatar using the ipad unless you have one of the apps that connects you to your computer hard drive. When attempting to upload a new avatar it always asks for your location, but the location always remains the hard drive.

Guess I better just suck up to the admin then, and ask him to copy the pic from this thread, then take it to the back end and change it for me.

25-04-2012, 08:14 PM
I would have offered but I thought you just wanted to know how. Consider it done.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-04-2012, 08:16 PM
Stark and Aurora, I'm still waiting for some sexy pics!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
25-04-2012, 08:18 PM
(25-04-2012 08:16 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Stark and Aurora, I'm still waiting for some sexy pics!
I don't think Mrs. Raving would approve...unless she can be in the sexy pics too!

~Izel
25-04-2012, 08:21 PM
(25-04-2012 08:18 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(25-04-2012 08:16 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Stark and Aurora, I'm still waiting for some sexy pics!
I don't think Mrs. Raving would approve...unless she can be in the sexy pics too!
Mrs. Raving would probably approve. You'd be surprised at what she'd approve of.

Ok, I'll try this with a pic of me and my stupid staffie who thinks she's a lap dog...

[Image: 47a2a92e.jpg]

[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post