Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
24-01-2017, 01:01 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
Hi folks! I hope you're doing well. It's been a couple of years since I've checked in, and I wanted to see how y'all are doing! What's been going on in your lives?

So since it's been a while, I thought I'd leave a few pictures of myself over the years.

Here I am in August 2012- which is last time I was really involved here. I know... it's been a while. Gasp
[Image: 7E8AHUs.jpg]

Here I am in July 2014. Still struggling with a lot of old left-over religious repression. I'd begun to realize that I might be trans, but hadn't reached the point where I decided to transition. It would be a few months before I reached that point.
[Image: 8iPkemd.jpg]

I decided at the end of 2014 that transition would be necessary. In February of 2015, after working with a psychiatrist to address my deep depression and a therapist to deal with my gender dysphoria and begin transition, I started on hormone therapy.

Five months later, I was feeling good. Depression, while not gone, was much better than before. Hormones were doing their work. And I was making progress.
[Image: irpz0Zc.jpg]

And here I am today. I snapped this selfie earlier this morning. I'm loving my life! I've not always been good decisions, but I'm happy!
[Image: Z0ANTQp.jpg]

I hope y'all are happy, too. Anyway, hope the image sizes weren't too out of control. I couldn't figure out how to make them smaller.

Oh, and feel free to ask any questions if you have questions about trans people. AMA!

Best wishes,
Emma Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 26 users Like Emma's post
24-01-2017, 01:08 PM
(24-01-2017 01:01 PM)kineo Wrote:  And here I am today. I snapped this selfie earlier this morning. I'm loving my life! I've not always been good decisions, but I'm happy!

I hope y'all are happy, too. Anyway, hope the image sizes weren't too out of control. I couldn't figure out how to make them smaller.

Oh, and feel free to ask any questions if you have questions about trans people. AMA!

Best wishes,
Emma Heart

Jesus! Dudette! You are beautiful. Holy fuck. Um. You're not pulling our collective leg are you? That's really you?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
24-01-2017, 01:13 PM
(24-01-2017 01:08 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 01:01 PM)kineo Wrote:  And here I am today. I snapped this selfie earlier this morning. I'm loving my life! I've not always been good decisions, but I'm happy!

Best wishes,
Emma Heart

Jesus! Dudette! You are beautiful. Holy fuck. Um. You're not pulling our collective leg are you? That's really you?

Aww thanks! lol yes, it's for real me! I'll post a picture with the same glasses to tie it together. Smile
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
24-01-2017, 02:03 PM
(24-01-2017 01:01 PM)kineo Wrote:  Hi folks! I hope you're doing well. It's been a couple of years since I've checked in, and I wanted to see how y'all are doing! What's been going on in your lives?

So since it's been a while, I thought I'd leave a few pictures of myself over the years.

Here I am in August 2012- which is last time I was really involved here. I know... it's been a while. Gasp

Here I am in July 2014. Still struggling with a lot of old left-over religious repression. I'd begun to realize that I might be trans, but hadn't reached the point where I decided to transition. It would be a few months before I reached that point.

I decided at the end of 2014 that transition would be necessary. In February of 2015, after working with a psychiatrist to address my deep depression and a therapist to deal with my gender dysphoria and begin transition, I started on hormone therapy.

Five months later, I was feeling good. Depression, while not gone, was much better than before. Hormones were doing their work. And I was making progress.

And here I am today. I snapped this selfie earlier this morning. I'm loving my life! I've not always been good decisions, but I'm happy!

Best wishes,
Emma Heart

Really amazing you took the steps to give yourself the life you want, am totally happy for you.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
24-01-2017, 02:19 PM
(24-01-2017 01:01 PM)kineo Wrote:  Hi folks! I hope you're doing well. It's been a couple of years since I've checked in, and I wanted to see how y'all are doing! What's been going on in your lives?

Best wishes,
Emma Heart

You are gorgeous Heart And I love your heart infinity necklace and if those are Lego earrings, I think I love you Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
24-01-2017, 02:57 PM
(24-01-2017 02:19 PM)jennybee Wrote:  You are gorgeous Heart And I love your heart infinity necklace and if those are Lego earrings, I think I love you Tongue

Thank you! My wife gave me the necklace, and I had the Lego earrings made for me at Brickworld a couple months ago! Big Grin They are the colors of the Trans Pride flag. I have another rainbow set, too! I love that I can put other Lego on them, like flowers and stuff.
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
24-01-2017, 04:09 PM
(24-01-2017 02:57 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 02:19 PM)jennybee Wrote:  You are gorgeous Heart And I love your heart infinity necklace and if those are Lego earrings, I think I love you Tongue

Thank you! My wife gave me the necklace, and I had the Lego earrings made for me at Brickworld a couple months ago! Big Grin They are the colors of the Trans Pride flag. I have another rainbow set, too! I love that I can put other Lego on them, like flowers and stuff.

I saw a cute Lego necklace on Amazon awhile back. It only has one Lego though. I'm going to see if I can find it again and plant some hints to my bf for Valentine's Day Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
24-01-2017, 04:30 PM
(24-01-2017 04:09 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(24-01-2017 02:57 PM)kineo Wrote:  Thank you! My wife gave me the necklace, and I had the Lego earrings made for me at Brickworld a couple months ago! Big Grin They are the colors of the Trans Pride flag. I have another rainbow set, too! I love that I can put other Lego on them, like flowers and stuff.

I saw a cute Lego necklace on Amazon awhile back. It only has one Lego though. I'm going to see if I can find it again and plant some hints to my bf for Valentine's Day Wink

This is the one I bought mine from Smile

https://brickcrafts.com/

I highly recommend using them if it's doable for you!
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
24-01-2017, 04:31 PM
I'd say your transition is going well, at least on the outside. Thumbsup

I do hope you are as happily successful on the inside.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Chas's post
24-01-2017, 04:32 PM
Welcome back Smile
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post