Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
19-03-2017, 09:57 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(19-03-2017 09:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  She's going to be a heartbreaker.

Edit: Never mind you fixed it yourself.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
19-03-2017, 10:04 PM
(19-03-2017 09:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I ask myself the same thing every time I cut my hair short...I am currently in the growing out stage again.

BTW - I love long hair on men...always have.
Quote:My wife
She is beautiful!
Quote:And my daughter
She's going to be a heartbreaker.

Thanks. She's a great kid and extremely smart.

As for growing out my hair... I haven't decided yet if I'm going to do it right yet with summer coming up. I get to about the 5-6 month phase and that's when I start going crazy. Once I can pull it all back I'm fine from that point on. But until then it's just going to be miserable during the summer so I might start back in the fall.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
19-03-2017, 10:15 PM
(19-03-2017 09:57 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(19-03-2017 09:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  She's going to be a heartbreaker.

Edit: Never mind you fixed it yourself.

Yeah...I am a little slow but getting it figured out bit by bit...after five plus years. Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
19-03-2017, 10:18 PM
(19-03-2017 10:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(19-03-2017 09:57 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Edit: Never mind you fixed it yourself.

Yeah...I am a little slow but getting it figured out bit by bit...after five plus years. Facepalm

Some things just take time Big Grin

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
20-03-2017, 07:59 AM
(19-03-2017 02:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  [Image: SternArmed.jpg]
I was elected president of the sportsman's club. Big Grin

It's been a busy month. This time of year is always busy, but there was added stuff this year.
I've been helping to set up the teams for this year's trap league, working in the orchard, and having some medical issues.
I've had a CT scan and an exploratory procedure - they're talking about "pre-cancerous" cells. Tomorrow they're taking another look-see.

Wishing the best for your health!

Also, you look good! Blush
20-03-2017, 08:11 AM
(14-03-2017 02:15 PM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  One other thing of note. You mention glasses. I'm 46 and have never needed glasses. I've noticed in the last six months or so that I've starting holding things (at first) a little further away and as time passed now I hold things even further away to read small print. Fuck... when did I get old? lol.

I am 48.

...and your back is starting to hurt a bit too now and then? Big Grin
...you find yourself in the kitchen and ask yourself "wtf did i walk over here again from the living room a few seconds ago?"?

Stuff like that? Laugh out load

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
20-03-2017, 09:15 AM
(20-03-2017 08:11 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  ...you find yourself in the kitchen and ask yourself "wtf did i walk over here again from the living room a few seconds ago?"?

Usually I run across something and decide to search for more info so I bring up a browser and go to google and sit there staring at it wondering what the fuck I wanted to search for...

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
20-03-2017, 11:51 AM
(20-03-2017 08:11 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(14-03-2017 02:15 PM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  One other thing of note. You mention glasses. I'm 46 and have never needed glasses. I've noticed in the last six months or so that I've starting holding things (at first) a little further away and as time passed now I hold things even further away to read small print. Fuck... when did I get old? lol.

I am 48.

...you find yourself in the kitchen and ask yourself "wtf did i walk over here again from the living room a few seconds ago?"?

Doorways cause forgetting! You're not losing it.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/men...forgetting

If you weren't getting food, you were probably going to get a beer. Not in my case. if I was going to the kitchen for a beer, I'd be sure to remember that! Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
20-03-2017, 03:06 PM
(20-03-2017 08:11 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  

I am 48.

Lol all the time.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
20-03-2017, 03:58 PM
As long as you don't ever forget how "out of your league" you are with that beautiful wife of yours, buddy. You're a good-lookin' guy, but... well, you're lucky she has such terrible taste in men! hehe Tongue

Seriously, you have a great looking family. You're a very fortunate man.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post