Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
11-06-2017, 08:21 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
So, I told the gal to take it to the skin.
She was timid. Dodgy

This is as far as she was comfortable going without breaking out the clippers - which is what I was kind of wanting.
[Image: Kim-1_zpseca7f5dc.jpg]
At least she got the sides pretty good.
[Image: Kim-2_zpsjj2jhmnm.jpg]

Not quite G I Jane but, it should do me through July. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 20 users Like kim's post
11-06-2017, 08:27 PM
(11-06-2017 08:21 PM)kim Wrote:  So, I told the gal to take it to the skin.
She was timid. Dodgy

This is as far as she was comfortable going without breaking out the clippers - which is what I was kind of wanting.

Well, G I Jane rocks and so do you Yes
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
11-06-2017, 08:30 PM
Kimmie, you're adorable Heart

Adorablest, if we were to quote the prophet Rolleyes

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
11-06-2017, 09:22 PM
(11-06-2017 08:30 PM)Vera Wrote:  Kimmie, you're adorable Heart

Ah, thanks and right back at you, Vera. Blush I've always been a bit camera shy unless the mood just suddenly strikes me ... or I shave my head. Tongue

It might be my imagination but, I've always had the impression the majority of people on this forum seem uniquely striking. So many are often quite photogenic - several, downright beautiful! Maybe I think that because we've come to know each other in so many other ways, rather than visually. I usually try to avoid my curiosity of seeing someone until after I interact with them. So often, I finally see the person I've had a lovely exchange with and yep - just as lovely as our conversation. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
11-06-2017, 10:00 PM
She was timid. Dodgy

Fuck yeah, Kim. Short hair in the summer is crucial. I keep mine buzzed year round, but that's more just on principle because I'm kind of a summumabitch.

Lookin good though. Thumbsup

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
11-06-2017, 10:05 PM
(11-06-2017 10:00 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
She was timid. Dodgy

Fuck yeah, Kim. Short hair in the summer is crucial. I keep mine buzzed year round, but that's more just on principle because I'm kind of a summumabitch.

Lookin good though. Thumbsup

Thanks. Smile
Yes - I think it's going to get hot real soon. This next week the temperature is supposed to be in the mid 90s and it's still just June! That's gonna suck. Dodgy

11-06-2017, 10:52 PM
(11-06-2017 09:22 PM)kim Wrote:  Ah, thanks and right back at you, Vera. Blush I've always been a bit camera shy unless the mood just suddenly strikes me ... or I shave my head. Tongue

It might be my imagination but, I've always had the impression the majority of people on this forum seem uniquely striking. So many are often quite photogenic - several, downright beautiful! Maybe I think that because we've come to know each other in so many other ways, rather than visually. I usually try to avoid my curiosity of seeing someone until after I interact with them. So often, I finally see the person I've had a lovely exchange with and yep - just as lovely as our conversation. Shy

Oh, Kimmie, am so with you on the whole pics of myself thing. I mean, I kinda get a major fright if a mirror comes at me unexpectedly [Image: scare2.gif] (you know how some people never look you in the eye? I might be one of those extra special cases who never look themselves in the eye) But much as I don't like myself, I think (hope?!) I photograph even worse...

Actually, one of the things I quite enjoy about online interaction is that often you are literally interacting... how shall I put it? - with someone's brain? Personality? Completely unclouded by the way they look. And it does influence us a lot (cf end of post) Obviously, I am so not saying it is not lovely to actually *be* with people, be in their physical presence and enjoy all the other wonderful things about conversation and the company of others. Of course I'm not saying it, esp. seeing as I have more friends abroad than in Bulgaria and as I am travelling again the number is growing and this time might be the hardest yet, but let's not go there...especially since I'm still here Rolleyes )

Anyway, what I meant was, online interaction has its own unique aspects which I quite enjoy it. But this reminds me of a great story by the great Ted Chiang, which I've posted before, but will again - about how much physical appearance does influence us and the way we perceive people. He actually refused an award for this story because he felt it was rushed and had not turned out as he had really wanted. I've no idea where he'd meant to take it, but I love it nonetheless. Wonderful thought experiment (like all his - painfully few - works) Yes

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
12-06-2017, 03:36 AM
(11-06-2017 09:22 PM)kim Wrote:  
(11-06-2017 08:30 PM)Vera Wrote:  Kimmie, you're adorable Heart

Ah, thanks and right back at you, Vera. Blush I've always been a bit camera shy unless the mood just suddenly strikes me ... or I shave my head. Tongue

I think this is the first time I've actually seen your face properly - last photo I recall you were wearing some gigantic hat...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
12-06-2017, 08:13 AM
(12-06-2017 03:36 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(11-06-2017 09:22 PM)kim Wrote:  Ah, thanks and right back at you, Vera. Blush I've always been a bit camera shy unless the mood just suddenly strikes me ... or I shave my head. Tongue

I think this is the first time I've actually seen your face properly - last photo I recall you were wearing some gigantic hat...

Oh yea - Ha - I don't even know where that one is! However, there is another pic - it's on page 39 of this thread. It's from around the time I first came here. It's been a while. Shy

12-06-2017, 08:17 AM
(12-06-2017 08:13 AM)kim Wrote:  
(12-06-2017 03:36 AM)morondog Wrote:  I think this is the first time I've actually seen your face properly - last photo I recall you were wearing some gigantic hat...

Oh yea - Ha - I don't even know where that one is! However, there is another pic - it's on page 39 of this thread. It's from around the time I first came here. It's been a while. Shy

Wow Blush How'd I miss that one?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.