Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
27-01-2011, 08:21 AM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(26-01-2011 09:55 AM)ThinkingNorseman Wrote:  [Image: 937f5201-b1e5-44cb-87dc-8a88db5722d1.jpg]

Epic.

Though that dog died today O-O

She broke her neck at some point and it healed over and the bone was crushing her spine. Yesterday she lost the ability to walk, this morning she died at the vets.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2011, 10:53 AM
Sorry to hear that ... Sad
How old was she ?
27-01-2011, 11:07 AM
aaw.. now I feel bad for calling her a devil dog. and a "he".. Sad

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
27-01-2011, 01:15 PM (This post was last modified: 27-01-2011 01:19 PM by cfhmagnet.)
Hello all. Photo from last fall, was on a hike in Cuyahoga Valley National Park with my lovely lady.
Edit: Didn't work, here's my redo

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[+] 1 user Likes cfhmagnet's post
27-01-2011, 01:44 PM
In retrospect, getting invited at "The Hannibal Lecter fanclub" wasn't all that fun...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 2 users Like Observer's post
27-01-2011, 02:01 PM
(27-01-2011 01:15 PM)cfhmagnet Wrote:  Hello all. Photo from last fall, was on a hike in Cuyahoga Valley National Park with my lovely lady.

Slayer shirt. Black boots. Finally. Someone with similar tastes.

I'm known to rock the Misfits or Megadeth black ensemble just to frighten old women and children.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
27-01-2011, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 27-01-2011 02:54 PM by No J..)
(27-01-2011 07:09 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  Also , NoJ - I want to be you when I get older , no doubt in my mind whatsoever Smile

Keep playing and learning the guitar. Keep your mind positive a large part of the time (I haven't yet been positive all the time). Keep learning stuff. Stay skeptical. Embrace wisdom.

Accept the fact that everything that you believe, or think you know, may be false. (This is an important point to learning. Beliefs and errors in one's facts leads to closing doors to learning. This is the biggest stumbling blocks of theists. They can't accept being wrong, so they cannot learn.)

Think like a young person as much as you can. You were not put here to learn anything nor is there a purpose for you to be here. Create your purpose and live it. Make sure your purpose suits YOU, and no one else. When you do this, the people who will gravitate to you and you to them will be more in tune with your purpose. If you lose friends then they are not in tune with you. You DO NOT NEED lots of friends. You only need what YOU need. Pick them YOURSERLF and pick them WELL. I never go out to make friends. When I go out to do things I meet people. Some of these people will become friends in whatever time it happens to work.

Trust yourself above all others. Anyone I trust has shown me that they warrant my trust. When someone's words and actions contradict each other, neither their words nor their actions are to be trusted.

When you have a conflict with a loved one, you work on your problem and have them work on their problem. It works great for me and my girlfriend. We Have been together for 12 years and living together for three.

Above all, love and accept yourself for who you are now. You are who you are and if you don't love and accept yourself, how will you ever be able to be happy?

This will help you to see what I am like from my perspective. Take what works for YOU. Being yourself does NOT mean you that can't adapt the ways of people who have traits that you want to have.

P.S. Thanks for the huge compliment. Smile

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
[+] 1 user Likes No J.'s post
27-01-2011, 02:56 PM
(27-01-2011 02:01 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  
(27-01-2011 01:15 PM)cfhmagnet Wrote:  Hello all. Photo from last fall, was on a hike in Cuyahoga Valley National Park with my lovely lady.

Slayer shirt. Black boots. Finally. Someone with similar tastes.

I'm known to rock the Misfits or Megadeth black ensemble just to frighten old women and children.
Dude, I lost all my megadeth albums years ago(ex-girlfriend fight) and haven't had the heart to buy them back now that he's born again on us.
27-01-2011, 02:58 PM
NoJ
No problem ... you're welcome.
We all need role-models , right ? Wink
Been a loner all my life and everyone told me I was wrong , wasn't very religious and some people kept bugging me about god - now I meet you , and others on the forum, and realize I may have been right all the long - huge comfort that. Big Grin
********************************************************************************​*************
(27-01-2011 02:56 PM)cfhmagnet Wrote:  Dude, I lost all my megadeth albums years ago(ex-girlfriend fight) and haven't had the heart to buy them back now that he's born again on us.
Well , he avoided playing with bands like Rotting Christ but in the big 4 concerts he played with Slayer - maybe he's unborn again Smile) LOL
27-01-2011, 03:02 PM
(27-01-2011 02:58 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  NoJ
No problem ... you're welcome.
We all need role-models , right ? Wink
Been a loner all my life and everyone told me I was wrong , wasn't very religious and some people kept bugging me about god - now I meet you , and others on the forum, and realize I may have been right all the long - huge comfort that. Big Grin
Don't mean to insert myself in your discussion, but I agree that this forum has been a huge comfort. I only just found it this month, but it's nice to finally be around a group of people that I feel are at my intellectual/skeptical level. Especially with all the chest-pounding thats been going on in the American christian camps. I don't know how things are going between religions in most of the rest of the world, but it's looking bad for free thinkers here, and I'm glad to be in contact with a group of individuals like this.
[+] 2 users Like cfhmagnet's post