Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
25-06-2017, 06:10 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(25-06-2017 05:10 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I came back from my vacation and found some new members of the family.

[Image: dbc2689839c494983fa944fbe7bebc92.jpg]

Just in time for Easter!

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-06-2017, 09:45 PM
(25-06-2017 05:10 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I came back from my vacation and found some new members of the family.

[Image: dbc2689839c494983fa944fbe7bebc92.jpg]

Aw cute Smile
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
26-06-2017, 06:23 AM
(25-06-2017 02:08 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Aside from an SG I owned a few years back, it's as versatile a guitar as I've ever owned. It does blues, heavy rock, and jazz equally well.

A family shot from earlier this year. Left to right, Ibanez AS-93, 80s Yamah FG450 SE, 2004 Gibson SG Faded Special (I've since sold the SG, I wasn't getting along with this particular guitar well):

[Image: 112h4iu.jpg]

When I get off duty I'll try to post a picture of my collection. You've got some nice equipment there.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
[+] 1 user Likes RearViewMirror's post
26-06-2017, 12:27 PM (This post was last modified: 26-06-2017 01:01 PM by Cosmo.)
I like singing for people!

I used to be a worship leader at my church.

When I stopped believing, I also stopped singing. This might be the saddest experience of my life. I thought my life's purpose was to sing for God. So when I stopped believing in God, consequently I stopped singing for him too.

Anyways, I recorded a cover of James Bay's "Let it go" a while ago as an effort to start singing again within the 'secular' music scene. It's nothing much honestly. I recorded it while making the rounds at some bars and clubs. I then got in a massive car crash, which truly stripped away my motivation to succeed musically. At least for a while. It's coming back. Life's too short to look back in anger at misfortune, and not do the things you love. Especially when your demotivating factor is sadness. Anyways, I went and found the cover I made on YouTube, And wanted to post it. Maybe someone will enjoy it is my thought process.

Anyways yeah. Beautiful peoples everywhere! Smile Carry on.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lNMvKDfFYG8

And if you're not interested in music. I guess here's me with a new haircut, making a funny face. Tongue

[Image: IMG_1447.jpg]

~ The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you ~
-Neil Degrasse Tyson
[Image: stairway_to_heaven_by_tomtr.png]
~ 0 ~
[+] 9 users Like Cosmo's post
26-06-2017, 12:54 PM
(26-06-2017 12:27 PM)Cosmo Wrote:  I like singing for people!

I used to be a worship leader at my church.

When I stopped believing, I also stopped singing. This might be the saddest experience of my life. I thought my life's purpose was to sing for God. So when I stopped believing in God, consequently I stopped singing for him too.

Anyways, I recorded a cover of James Bay's "Let it go" a while ago as an effort to start singing again within the 'secular' music scene. It's nothing much honestly. I recorded it while making the rounds at some bars and clubs. I then got in a massive car crash, which truly stripped away my motivation to succeed musically. At least for a while. It's coming back. Life's too short to look back in anger at misfortune, and not do the things you love. Especially when your demotivating factor is sadness. Anyways, I went and found the cover I made on YouTube, And wanted to post it. Maybe someone will enjoy it is my thought process.

Anyways yeah. Beautiful peoples everywhere! Smile Carry on.

And if you're not interested in music. I guess here's me with a new haircut, making a funny face. Tongue

[Image: IMG_1447.jpg]

Yeah, you're not bad to look at Wink

...And Wow, you are very talented too! I enjoyed it a lot-I love that song. Post more songs! Yes
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
26-06-2017, 01:21 PM
Lol. Thank you! it was probably just a good day. Tongue

I'm glad you liked it. As time goes on I'll put stuff out maybe. I'm surrounded by rationalists so I'll probably ask for honest critique from this crowd if I put up a song or whatever. Smile

-Neil Degrasse Tyson
~ 0 ~
[+] 1 user Likes Cosmo's post
26-06-2017, 01:25 PM
PS you also are adorable in your photos but that really goes without saying. Smile

-Neil Degrasse Tyson
~ 0 ~
[+] 2 users Like Cosmo's post
26-06-2017, 01:51 PM
(26-06-2017 01:25 PM)Cosmo Wrote:  PS you also are adorable in your photos but that really goes without saying. Smile

Aw thank you Smile

We have a lot of talented musicians on here, we should do a Concert thread so we can have them all in one place to enjoy. I love listening to all of you Smile
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
26-06-2017, 01:57 PM
Or one of those YouTube mashups where we all pick a song and key, and then overlay each other in one big edit, and we all make a song.

-Neil Degrasse Tyson
~ 0 ~
[+] 1 user Likes Cosmo's post
26-06-2017, 02:01 PM
Ooooooooooooh I love that song. That guy is so talented... and so are you! Wow. So awesome that you have a video of it.

Thanks for sharing it! You have a new subscriber. Smile

Edit to Add: Also a huge fan of Ed Sheeran, even though he's so "poppy". He did a duet with Bay that I think everyone should watch. Enjoy!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post