Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
21-07-2017, 08:05 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(21-07-2017 07:45 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I hope you all are having a great Friday! Going out tonight for some yummy Italian eats. I bought this sundress off of Amazon. But, I had no idea the heart was going to be in rhinstoney type material. I thought it was just silver, not actual rhinestones. I feel like I should be taking part in a dance recital Hobo Laugh out load Anyway, it's comfortable and I needed something decent to wear for the restaurant.

*Emma this is the dress I told you about that didn't fit properly, my friend fixed it for me, so I can actually wear it now Thumbsup

[Image: 2dcgviv.jpg]

I normally don't like stones either like that but you look great!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
21-07-2017, 08:11 PM
(21-07-2017 08:05 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(21-07-2017 07:45 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I hope you all are having a great Friday! Going out tonight for some yummy Italian eats. I bought this sundress off of Amazon. But, I had no idea the heart was going to be in rhinstoney type material. I thought it was just silver, not actual rhinestones. I feel like I should be taking part in a dance recital Hobo Laugh out load Anyway, it's comfortable and I needed something decent to wear for the restaurant.

*Emma this is the dress I told you about that didn't fit properly, my friend fixed it for me, so I can actually wear it now Thumbsup

[Image: 2dcgviv.jpg]

I normally don't like stones either like that but you look great!

Thank you Smile That's what I get for shopping online for dresses Tongue But it was on sale, so it didn't seem worth it to go through the hassle of sending it back. Plus it is comfy. I mostly got it for the back anyway--I didn't really love the front to begin with. It's got kind of a sexy open back and that's why I bought it. I just feel like I should be playing the slots in Vegas with these freakin' rhinestones Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
21-07-2017, 08:13 PM
Not at home, Dom! As street-walking footwear. Among civilised company Tongue

I still don't see how that thingy between the toes can be anything by a major pain in the... well, the toes, I guess, but shower shoes are definitely not just for the shower Yes

[Image: 161965268.adidas-ferfi-papucs-mungo-qd-47.jpg]

Slippers in winter. Or even better - knitted booties Yes

[Image: Red_Long_Socks_1.JPG?v=1488842375]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-07-2017, 08:26 PM
(20-07-2017 12:10 PM)Vera Wrote:  Also, on a side note: flipflops are of the devil. The tacky, tasteless devil and should be banned by law. Especially on men Censored

I cannot operate flip flops...can't do it. I walk out of them, make too much noise, hate them. So I go with strappy sandals...preferably with ankle straps.

I am still stunned to see women wear flip flops to work in an office environment...on the beach or at the pool...fine. Calling them tacky is giving them too much credit.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
21-07-2017, 08:29 PM
I agree with Anjele. Every time I've ever tried to wear flipflops I wind up with blisters between my toes.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
21-07-2017, 08:30 PM
(21-07-2017 08:13 PM)Vera Wrote:  I still don't see how that thingy between the toes can be anything by a major pain in the...

They were originally designed as a corrective aid for hammer toe. No shit.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
21-07-2017, 08:30 PM
(21-07-2017 08:13 PM)Vera Wrote:  Not at home, Dom! As street-walking footwear. Among civilised company Tongue

I still don't see how that thingy between the toes can be anything by a major pain in the... well, the toes, I guess, but shower shoes are definitely not just for the shower Yes

[Image: 161965268.adidas-ferfi-papucs-mungo-qd-47.jpg]

Mine are a bit better looking than those, but yeah, I walk right out of the house, through the gate, into my car and off into town. They are still on my feet. It's all I wear in the summer, and if anyone doesn't like it, they can leave a complaint with my secretary.

Oh wait, I let her go when I sold the business. Oh, well. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
21-07-2017, 08:48 PM
We are but of one mind, Anj. Yes

And yeah, flip-flops and summer slippers (or whatever they're called, and I think is what you mean, Dom. They're okay ;-)) are really not good for walking. I, too, am afraid of losing them but also, anything without an ankle strap is bad for your feet because you actually walk differently with slippers/flip-flops and it just is not good for your poor feetsies Yes

Now sandals (with an ankle strap!)? Totally different matter. I came to Brazil with just two pair of really comfortable shoes (okay, and a pair of sports shoes I gave to one of the workers at the animal place I volunteered at when I arrived here) - a closed pair and sandals with cork soles (the comfiest thing ever, which I bought when working at a hotel and doing sometimes 24-hour long shifts. Standing up). Both pairs are veterans... the sandals have actually been to Brazil with me before Blush

(Of course, as I said, I rarely wear shoes at home, so they may be old but they're literally well-preserved ;-))

And since when do I talk so much about shoes? I'm deeply indifferent to shoes and hate having to buy them...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-07-2017, 08:55 PM
(21-07-2017 08:48 PM)Vera Wrote:  We are but of one mind, Anj. Yes

And yeah, flip-flops and summer slippers (or whatever they're called, and I think is what you mean, Dom. They're okay ;-)) are really not good for walking. I, too, am afraid of losing them but also, anything without an ankle strap is bad for your feet because you actually walk differently with slippers/flip-flops and it just is not good for your poor feetsies Yes

Now sandals (with an ankle strap!)? Totally different matter. I came to Brazil with just two pair of really comfortable shoes (okay, and a pair of sports shoes I gave to one of the workers at the animal place I volunteered at when I arrived here) - a closed pair and sandals with cork soles (the comfiest thing ever, which I bought when working at a hotel and doing sometimes 24-hour long shifts. Standing up). Both pairs are veterans... the sandals have actually been to Brazil with me before Blush

(Of course, as I said, I rarely wear shoes at home, so they may be old but they're literally well-preserved ;-))

And since when do I talk so much about shoes? I'm deeply indifferent to shoes and hate having to buy them...

Maybe I have strange feet, but I never worry about losing them. The dog walking behind me (which ever) may step on one from behind but that's it. This year I found some that are so soft to walk on, I feel like bouncing along. Big Grin

I even have winter shoes (for rainy winters, not snowy) that have the heel in back open. Somehow I don't like my feet to be totally encased.

I don't ever talk about shoes either, not one of my things. Only buy them when I have to because the old are worn out...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
21-07-2017, 09:08 PM
(21-07-2017 07:55 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(20-07-2017 12:10 PM)Vera Wrote:  flipflops are of the devil. The tacky, tasteless devil and should be banned by law.

Gasp Looks down at feet.

Well. You COULD be wearing Crocs in public! No