Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
21-07-2017, 09:21 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(21-07-2017 08:55 PM)Dom Wrote:  This year I found some that are so soft to walk on, I feel like bouncing along
Big Grin

(21-07-2017 09:08 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Well. You COULD be wearing Crocs in public! No

Oh, the humanity! Gasp

Also, this was literally in my fb newsfeed today

[Image: disappointing-moments-in-evolution2.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Vera's post
21-07-2017, 09:28 PM
(21-07-2017 08:48 PM)Vera Wrote:  We are but of one mind, Anj. Yes

And yeah, flip-flops and summer slippers (or whatever they're called, and I think is what you mean, Dom. They're okay ;-)) are really not good for walking. I, too, am afraid of losing them but also, anything without an ankle strap is bad for your feet because you actually walk differently with slippers/flip-flops and it just is not good for your poor feetsies Yes

Now sandals (with an ankle strap!)? Totally different matter. I came to Brazil with just two pair of really comfortable shoes (okay, and a pair of sports shoes I gave to one of the workers at the animal place I volunteered at when I arrived here) - a closed pair and sandals with cork soles (the comfiest thing ever, which I bought when working at a hotel and doing sometimes 24-hour long shifts. Standing up). Both pairs are veterans... the sandals have actually been to Brazil with me before Blush

(Of course, as I said, I rarely wear shoes at home, so they may be old but they're literally well-preserved ;-))

And since when do I talk so much about shoes? I'm deeply indifferent to shoes and hate having to buy them...

My preference has been, and will always be, to be barefoot. But that's not practical for work or walking on pavement that is hot enough to fry an egg.

I have an issue where bones break in my feet, toes, and ankles easily. I need the security of the straps to keep from being injured just from walking...though it's not a foolproof plan for me. Undecided

Since I sit at a desk at work I wear sandals with jeans or slacks. I have several pair but none are expensive. I tend not to wear shoes/sandals out so a twenty dollar pair of sandals usually last me at least three or four years so cost per year is pretty reasonable considering how many months of the year are suitable for sandals.

We have one lady at work who wears flip flops, shorts, and ill-fitting T-shirts most days. While that's allowed I tend to dress a little nicer because I don't want to meet a new client and look like I have just been working in the yard.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
24-07-2017, 10:08 AM
(21-07-2017 07:45 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I hope you all are having a great Friday! Going out tonight for some yummy Italian eats. I bought this sundress off of Amazon. But, I had no idea the heart was going to be in rhinstoney type material. I thought it was just silver, not actual rhinestones. I feel like I should be taking part in a dance recital Hobo Laugh out load Anyway, it's comfortable and I needed something decent to wear for the restaurant.

*Emma this is the dress I told you about that didn't fit properly, my friend fixed it for me, so I can actually wear it now Thumbsup

[Image: 2dcgviv.jpg]

Super cute! I love it! Can I borrow pls?
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
24-07-2017, 10:12 AM
(24-07-2017 10:08 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(21-07-2017 07:45 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I hope you all are having a great Friday! Going out tonight for some yummy Italian eats. I bought this sundress off of Amazon. But, I had no idea the heart was going to be in rhinstoney type material. I thought it was just silver, not actual rhinestones. I feel like I should be taking part in a dance recital Hobo Laugh out load Anyway, it's comfortable and I needed something decent to wear for the restaurant.

*Emma this is the dress I told you about that didn't fit properly, my friend fixed it for me, so I can actually wear it now Thumbsup

[Image: 2dcgviv.jpg]

Super cute! I love it! Can I borrow pls?

Thank you and Of course Smile
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
28-07-2017, 11:11 AM
[Image: Morondog2.jpg]

C'est moi...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 10 users Like morondog's post
01-08-2017, 06:23 AM
At work:
[Image: 507b5a5f702cfc55f2461c1744212948.png]
[Image: 59cfc0445b7fdb1d512cabed8cfce543.png]

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 5 users Like ELK12695's post