Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-10-2017, 03:21 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(06-10-2017 02:05 PM)Emma Wrote:  Okay, so here's me from back in December.

[Image: 7SapJ0u.jpg]

And here's me after I got my hair trimmed a few weeks ago (no photo smoothing on this one lol)

[Image: Ww0ANfd.jpg]

See...Hot! Big Grin Also, I love the shades and the lipstick with the black top. I'm stealing them Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
07-10-2017, 05:52 AM
(05-10-2017 08:07 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(05-10-2017 06:53 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Oh ok lol you're welcome, and that does make sense.

#devilkittymagic Tongue

Your kitty is devil magic? I'm not surprised. Evil_monster

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
07-10-2017, 07:23 AM
(04-10-2017 12:23 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(04-10-2017 10:52 AM)Emma Wrote:  Aww Jenny, you're so pretty... and hot. Blush

Aw thank you Smile I think you're hot too Heart but you know that already, because I may have mentioned it to you a few times Tongue Laugh out load I swear there are no ugly people on TTA. We have the best looking atheists up in this thread Yes

Lols, hon you haven't seen me, I'm so ugly I could be a modern art masterpiece, i put people off their food so someone once tried to patent me as a slimming aid. The elephant man ain't got shit on me Yes Laugh out load
07-10-2017, 07:29 AM
(07-10-2017 07:23 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(04-10-2017 12:23 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Aw thank you Smile I think you're hot too Heart but you know that already, because I may have mentioned it to you a few times Tongue Laugh out load I swear there are no ugly people on TTA. We have the best looking atheists up in this thread Yes

Lols, hon you haven't seen me, I'm so ugly I could be a modern art masterpiece, i put people off their food so someone once tried to patent me as a slimming aid. The elephant man ain't got shit on me Yes Laugh out load

I'm sure that's not true Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
07-10-2017, 07:32 AM
(07-10-2017 05:52 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(05-10-2017 08:07 PM)jennybee Wrote:  #devilkittymagic Tongue

Your kitty is devil magic? I'm not surprised. Evil_monster

You need to change your avatar back to your OC avatar. Or at least post a cute selfie pic of your real self. I keep picturing that dude in your avatar saying "devil kitty magic" and it's creeping me out Tongue

07-10-2017, 08:00 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2017 08:04 AM by The Organic Chemist.)
(07-10-2017 07:32 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-10-2017 05:52 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Your kitty is devil magic? I'm not surprised. Evil_monster

You need to change your avatar back to your OC avatar. Or at least post a cute selfie pic of your real self. I keep picturing that dude in your avatar saying "devil kitty magic" and it's creeping me out Tongue

Mark Dreher is not creepy.

Spiders have 8 legs

There is a satellite controling all the dogs.

Baracudas don't eat tofu.

Jesus.

Edit: if you don't know who Mark Dreher is, you're missing out. Check his posts out on the forum, they are hilarious. If you google him, he has a whole bunch of posts of his stream of conciousness on other forums too. He's real special.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
07-10-2017, 09:53 AM
(07-10-2017 08:00 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(07-10-2017 07:32 AM)jennybee Wrote:  You need to change your avatar back to your OC avatar. Or at least post a cute selfie pic of your real self. I keep picturing that dude in your avatar saying "devil kitty magic" and it's creeping me out Tongue

Mark Dreher is not creepy.

Spiders have 8 legs

There is a satellite controling all the dogs.

Baracudas don't eat tofu.

Jesus.

Edit: if you don't know who Mark Dreher is, you're missing out. Check his posts out on the forum, they are hilarious. If you google him, he has a whole bunch of posts of his stream of conciousness on other forums too. He's real special.

Yeah, he was before my time.

07-10-2017, 10:00 AM
I sort of miss Marky Mark and Shakira...he was at least somewhat entertaining till he blew a fuse, which I missed.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
08-10-2017, 05:13 AM
Guest artist at a drum festival.

[Image: 01b9Xg.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 10 users Like Banjo's post
08-10-2017, 06:59 AM
(08-10-2017 05:13 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Guest artist at a drum festival.

[Image: 01b9Xg.jpg]

Handsome! Smile