Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
08-10-2017, 12:42 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(08-10-2017 07:19 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  [Image: Picture%2070.jpg]

I'm impressed that you can make your eyebrows look like devil horns Wink Thumbsup

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
08-10-2017, 01:15 PM
(08-10-2017 12:42 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm impressed that you can make your eyebrows look like devil horns ...

Mebbe he be de debil Ms Bee? Ohmy

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
09-10-2017, 07:29 AM
(06-10-2017 03:21 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(06-10-2017 02:05 PM)Emma Wrote:  Okay, so here's me from back in December.

[Image: 7SapJ0u.jpg]

And here's me after I got my hair trimmed a few weeks ago (no photo smoothing on this one lol)

[Image: Ww0ANfd.jpg]

See...Hot! Big Grin Also, I love the shades and the lipstick with the black top. I'm stealing them Tongue

Aww thanks, you are too kind! Sometimes I wish I felt hot. Tongue I really don't feel hot, but that's okay. Around here, though, I get the odd creep staring at me or asking me how many jobs I have... or middle-aged lady staring me down for looking like I slut (I guess? idk why she was staring me down) because my dress is maybe a touch too short and heels a touch too high. So I tend to just feel out of place and anxious.

Anyway- I haven't done that lipstick in a while. It's a bit more work- I use a lip liner, a lip crayon, and a double-shaded lipstick pen for the ombre effect. It's fun! But it wears off as soon as I start drinking my coffee lol. Too much work. Shades are dollar store purchases and the top is just a black shirt from Old Navy, so that outfit is super affordable. Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
09-10-2017, 07:40 AM
(09-10-2017 07:29 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(06-10-2017 03:21 PM)jennybee Wrote:  See...Hot! Big Grin Also, I love the shades and the lipstick with the black top. I'm stealing them Tongue

Aww thanks, you are too kind! Sometimes I wish I felt hot. Tongue I really don't feel hot, but that's okay. Around here, though, I get the odd creep staring at me or asking me how many jobs I have... or middle-aged lady staring me down for looking like I slut (I guess? idk why she was staring me down) because my dress is maybe a touch too short and heels a touch too high. So I tend to just feel out of place and anxious.

Anyway- I haven't done that lipstick in a while. It's a bit more work- I use a lip liner, a lip crayon, and a double-shaded lipstick pen for the ombre effect. It's fun! But it wears off as soon as I start drinking my coffee lol. Too much work. Shades are dollar store purchases and the top is just a black shirt from Old Navy, so that outfit is super affordable. Laugh out load

Those shades are from the dollar store??!! Fuck, I'm going to start shopping there. Tongue I paid 100 bucks for my Kate Spade shades and I like yours better.

And also, you should feel hot, you're super pretty. Heart

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
09-10-2017, 07:44 AM
(09-10-2017 07:40 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(09-10-2017 07:29 AM)Emma Wrote:  Aww thanks, you are too kind! Sometimes I wish I felt hot. Tongue I really don't feel hot, but that's okay. Around here, though, I get the odd creep staring at me or asking me how many jobs I have... or middle-aged lady staring me down for looking like I slut (I guess? idk why she was staring me down) because my dress is maybe a touch too short and heels a touch too high. So I tend to just feel out of place and anxious.

Those shades are from the dollar store??!! Fuck, I'm going to start shopping there. Tongue I paid 100 bucks for my Kate Spade shades and I like yours better.

And also, you should feel hot, you're super pretty. Heart

Blush Do go on!... Hobo

Seriously, I paid $1 for those shades. They've lasted over a year, even though the lens falls out if I drop them lol. But they fit over my regular glasses very well. They were a quality buy. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
09-10-2017, 07:49 AM
Emma! #Schwing for you! Big Grin

[Image: wYNkOdF.gif]

Edit: I also need new sunglasses....will now check my £1 shops haha.

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
09-10-2017, 08:04 AM
(09-10-2017 07:49 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Emma! #Schwing for you! Big Grin

[Image: wYNkOdF.gif]

Edit: I also need new sunglasses....will now check my £1 shops haha.

BlushBlush Thanks! Big Grin

I'm tellin' ya, the dollar shop sunglasses are worth it. Though I do hear you have to actually make sure that they are polarized. I'm guessing that mine are not, even though they said they were.

How to check:

[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
09-10-2017, 08:10 AM
(08-10-2017 12:42 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(08-10-2017 07:19 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  [Image: Picture%2070.jpg]

I'm impressed that you can make your eyebrows look like devil horns Wink Thumbsup
Without exception whenever I do that around a wife or GF they have to swat at my face until they make me unhorny. Angel
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
09-10-2017, 08:15 AM
(09-10-2017 08:04 AM)Emma Wrote:  I'm tellin' ya, the dollar shop sunglasses are worth it. Though I do hear you have to actually make sure that they are polarized. I'm guessing that mine are not, even though they said they were.

How to check:

That's so cool! I always buy cheap ones and I could never know... I just tried it with a pair and it works! Why haven't I seen this before? Thanks!

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
09-10-2017, 08:23 AM
(09-10-2017 08:10 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(08-10-2017 12:42 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm impressed that you can make your eyebrows look like devil horns Wink Thumbsup
Without exception whenever I do that around a wife or GF they have to swat at my face until they make me unhorny. Angel

How long does that take? Laugh out load