Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
14-11-2017, 01:27 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
Retirement is the shit at 47. In about 4 more months I'll be able to start braiding.

Also growing my hair back out since wintertime is coming. I'll be able to pull it all back by next summer.

[Image: Ze7oVILh.jpg]

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like RearViewMirror's post
15-11-2017, 01:11 PM
[Image: 566777860-DEMONS2-16.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like jonqpublic's post
15-11-2017, 08:22 PM
(14-11-2017 01:27 PM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  Retirement is the shit at 47.

Kudos to you on that, bro. Sleep late on a Monday for me...

[+] 1 user Likes jerry mcmasters's post
17-11-2017, 07:02 AM
(15-11-2017 08:22 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(14-11-2017 01:27 PM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  Retirement is the shit at 47.

Kudos to you on that, bro. Sleep late on a Monday for me...

Wish I could but I've turned into Mr. Mom. I still wake up at 5:30 and make sure my daughter gets up and ready for school. I can go back and take a nap though Wink

17-11-2017, 08:00 AM
(14-11-2017 01:27 PM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  Retirement is the shit at 47. In about 4 more months I'll be able to start braiding.
I just shaved my beard off! Now I have a cold face Laugh out load

Also, how in the bloody hell have you retired at 47?

I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
17-11-2017, 09:26 AM
(17-11-2017 08:00 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(14-11-2017 01:27 PM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  Retirement is the shit at 47. In about 4 more months I'll be able to start braiding.
I just shaved my beard off! Now I have a cold face Laugh out load

Worked for the largest Fire Dept. in the state. Was a Captain on the states only fully staffed Haz Mat Unit for the last three years of my career. Got my degrees in chemistry, radiological / nuclear, and then retired the first chance I got.

The way our pension works is they take the highest final average pay over the last 10 years and take the top 3 years out of those 10 and base your retirement off of that. So in the end.... I make more money off the job than I did by going to work. Add to that, I get a 3% cost of living increase (compounded) every year for the rest of my life. So, I no longer have to go to work and I make more money staying home.

The FD is a very tough way to make a living. You have to see things and do things that no one should be asked to do. It will take a toll on you over time. I'll never complain about the money they pay us but you will work for it.

[+] 2 users Like RearViewMirror's post
20-11-2017, 01:52 PM
On my brother-in-law’s ATV with my six-year-old when we went to see them in Massachusetts a week ago.

[Image: w8297t.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like RobbyPants's post
20-11-2017, 02:24 PM
(20-11-2017 01:52 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  On my brother-in-law’s ATV with my six-year-old when we went to see them in Massachusetts a week ago.

Aw so cute Smile

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
21-11-2017, 12:10 AM
(20-11-2017 02:24 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(20-11-2017 01:52 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  On my brother-in-law’s ATV with my six-year-old when we went to see them in Massachusetts a week ago.

Aw so cute Smile

You see cute, I see RobbyPanties don't know what the fuck he's doing with that thing and they both gonna die. Big Grin

#sigh
21-11-2017, 04:17 AM
(17-11-2017 09:26 AM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  
(17-11-2017 08:00 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  I just shaved my beard off! Now I have a cold face Laugh out load

Worked for the largest Fire Dept. in the state. Was a Captain on the states only fully staffed Haz Mat Unit for the last three years of my career. Got my degrees in chemistry, radiological / nuclear, and then retired the first chance I got.

The way our pension works is they take the highest final average pay over the last 10 years and take the top 3 years out of those 10 and base your retirement off of that. So in the end.... I make more money off the job than I did by going to work. Add to that, I get a 3% cost of living increase (compounded) every year for the rest of my life. So, I no longer have to go to work and I make more money staying home.

The FD is a very tough way to make a living. You have to see things and do things that no one should be asked to do. It will take a toll on you over time. I'll never complain about the money they pay us but you will work for it.

Fair enough! I always wanted to be a Fire Fighter as a kid, although I got sucked into computers and office work in college, I did spend time in the Fire Cadets as a youngster (first class of cadets in my town) and got to do all the drills/wear the gear/do basic training with the guys, and it was amazing. I'm no where near fit enough for it now, but still lingers in my mind to give it a go.

I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post