Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
19-01-2018, 12:37 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
It has it's moments Smile I used to operate excavators and the like, I didn't get to move most of the day. This is a lot more physical, climbing up and down on barges, workboats, tugs, docks. I'll take the risk to get paid to work on the water.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
04-02-2018, 02:29 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2018 03:24 AM by Kaneda.)
It took me a long time to decide when I was going to do this, but I finally found an in. Thank you M. Linoge, for going out there and twisting my arm. Sadcryface

[Image: image1_4.jpg]
Me on a Friday night, looking all tranquil and shit.

“Look at what they abandoned in their panic...they were afraid; ashamed. They chose to conceal it; to bury the roots of a Great Civilization. They turned their backs on what science had to offer them, and tried to shut the lid of the Pandora's Box they themselves had opened.”

Katsuhiro Otomo, (Akira, 1988)
[+] 20 users Like Kaneda's post
07-02-2018, 06:31 PM
Not a pic of me, but everyone here loves Jack more, anyway...

“Oh, hey. Were you putting dishes here?”

[Image: 3485cig.jpg]
[+] 14 users Like RobbyPants's post
07-02-2018, 07:46 PM
(07-02-2018 06:31 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Not a pic of me, but everyone here loves Jack more, anyway...

At first glance I thought you were preparing a satanic ritual there...

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
08-02-2018, 07:15 AM
(07-02-2018 07:46 PM)unfogged Wrote:  At first glance I thought you were preparing a satanic ritual there...

A really homey satanic ritual. The kind you find in Better Homes and Gardens. You replace pentagrams of blood and tallow candles with towels and clean, yet wet dishes.
08-02-2018, 10:55 AM
(07-02-2018 06:31 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Not a pic of me, but everyone here loves Jack more, anyway...

I don't know where you learned to cook, but you're doing your prep work all wrong, mise en place man, for the sake of the cat if nothing else, mise en place.

#sigh
08-02-2018, 11:41 AM
(08-02-2018 10:55 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I don't know where you learned to cook, but you're doing your prep work all wrong, mise en place man, for the sake of the cat if nothing else, mise en place.

Yabut what if the one ingredient is one whole, live cat? He's as prepped as he's gonna get.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
08-02-2018, 12:24 PM
(08-02-2018 11:41 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(08-02-2018 10:55 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I don't know where you learned to cook, but you're doing your prep work all wrong, mise en place man, for the sake of the cat if nothing else, mise en place.

Yabut what if the one ingredient is one whole, live cat? He's as prepped as he's gonna get.
hmmmm ... Consider ... boiling is out, gonna leave a mess inside, roasting? No, same problem. ... Consider ... Flash freeze-drying. Then the parts will be easily distinguishable and separable. Yes

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-02-2018, 05:15 AM
(04-02-2018 02:29 AM)Kaneda Wrote:  It took me a long time to decide when I was going to do this, but I finally found an in. Thank you M. Linoge, for going out there and twisting my arm. Sadcryface

You 100% need to be photo shopped to be standing in front of that skyline Laugh out load It would make a good book cover Big Grin

"It's in the fridge, daddy-o! Are you hip to the jive? Can you dig what I'm layin' down? I knew that you could. Slide me some skin, soul brother!" - Willy Wonka
09-02-2018, 09:17 AM
(09-02-2018 05:15 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(04-02-2018 02:29 AM)Kaneda Wrote:  It took me a long time to decide when I was going to do this, but I finally found an in. Thank you M. Linoge, for going out there and twisting my arm. Sadcryface

You 100% need to be photo shopped to be standing in front of that skyline Laugh out load It would make a good book cover Big Grin

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 8 users Like JDog554's post