Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Yesterday, 09:26 AM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(Yesterday 08:33 AM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  
(17-07-2018 03:59 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I like your Red Sox tee Thumbsup *sings* Sweet Caroline...Dun Dun Duuuun!!!! Smile

*That's the Red Sox theme song in case anyone doesn't get the reference Big Grin

I will never understand why that song became a Red Sox staple, much to my chagrin! Never cared for Neil Diamond.

Sacrilege! Tongue I love Neil! Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Yesterday, 09:30 AM
(Yesterday 08:13 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Me from 4 days ago (Sunday just gone) out with my father for our bi-weekly drink.

[Image: cgN58k5.jpg?1]

Edit: edited for size as it was originally a huge picture. Also, I'm drinking a Half-Pint, in keeping with my diet Laugh out load

You two look like you’re enjoying yourselves! Smile and good for you for sticking to your diet whilst (see what I did there, I used a U.K.-ism Tongue Big Grin ) getting your drink on. Thumbsup I’ve actually been catching myself saying “whilst” a lot lately just from reading your posts Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
Yesterday, 09:31 AM
(Yesterday 08:13 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Me from 4 days ago (Sunday just gone) out with my father for our bi-weekly drink.

[Image: cgN58k5.jpg?1]

Edit: edited for size as it was originally a huge picture. Also, I'm drinking a Half-Pint, in keeping with my diet Laugh out load

Awww- idk why but I think that's super cute that you go out every other week for drinks with your dad! Big Grin I love that. I wish I have that kind of relationship with either of my parents.

Also- from experience, liquor is a bit easier on the diet than beer. Tongue Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
Yesterday, 09:37 AM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 10:26 AM by OakTree500.)
(Yesterday 09:30 AM)jennybee Wrote:  You two look like you’re enjoying yourselves! Smile and good for you for sticking to your diet whilst (see what I did there, I used a U.K.-ism Tongue Big Grin ) getting your drink on. Thumbsup I’ve actually been catching myself saying “whilst” a lot lately just from reading your posts Big Grin
Laugh out load Awesome, I will warn you that despite being English, my spelling and grammar is the worst. So don't copy me Laugh out load

(Yesterday 09:31 AM)Emma Wrote:  Awww- idk why but I think that's super cute that you go out every other week for drinks with your dad! Big Grin I love that. I wish I have that kind of relationship with either of my parents.

Also- from experience, liquor is a bit easier on the diet than beer. Tongue Laugh out load

And yeah, we have an "odd" father/son relationship compared to most I think, due to my parents splitting when I was young. Some say we're more like brothers than father/son, but he's a good dude at heart and has chilled out as he's gotten a bit older haha, so hanging out together is a blast. We would hang out more although he works on weekends every other week, which is why we're out every 2 weeks Big Grin

Edit: and yep it is. I don't really drink at all at the moment, but my pa is a stickler for the beer when we're out so I kind of "have to" [Read: I ask him to get me something else, and a beer shows up....so it'd be rude not to], so I've starting asking for halves. That way it's not as bad, and I'm still sober when I go home Laugh out load

I'm training for a 10K run, read about it in my blog :
Lost In Pace - A Running Blog
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
Yesterday, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 03:25 PM by SYZ.)
[Image: mpetijh93]

Great pic mate. And I love your salt 'n' pepper beard!       Tongue

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
(Yesterday 09:37 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(Yesterday 09:30 AM)jennybee Wrote:  You two look like you’re enjoying yourselves! Smile and good for you for sticking to your diet whilst (see what I did there, I used a U.K.-ism Tongue Big Grin ) getting your drink on. Thumbsup I’ve actually been catching myself saying “whilst” a lot lately just from reading your posts Big Grin
Laugh out load Awesome, I will warn you that despite being English, my spelling and grammar is the worst. So don't copy me Laugh out load

(Yesterday 09:31 AM)Emma Wrote:  Awww- idk why but I think that's super cute that you go out every other week for drinks with your dad! Big Grin I love that. I wish I have that kind of relationship with either of my parents.

And yeah, we have an "odd" father/son relationship compared to most I think, due to my parents splitting when I was young. Some say we're more like brothers than father/son, but he's a good dude at heart and has chilled out as he's gotten a bit older haha, so hanging out together is a blast. We would hang out more although he works on weekends every other week, which is why we're out every 2 weeks Big Grin

Edit: and yep it is. I don't really drink at all at the moment, but my pa is a stickler for the beer when we're out so I kind of "have to" [Read: I ask him to get me something else, and a beer shows up....so it'd be rude not to], so I've starting asking for halves. That way it's not as bad, and I'm still sober when I go home Laugh out load
That's cool you got a good relationship with your dad. I've learned so much about my dad in recent years... some stuff I would've been better off not knowing Laugh out load But it's cool getting to know who parents really are.