Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
24-01-2011, 01:40 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(24-01-2011 11:56 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  
(24-01-2011 09:25 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(24-01-2011 09:19 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  Stark Raving - you're a dude .... GEZUS ?!?!?!?!
You thought I wasn't?

Sorry Stark , stereotyped - my mistake. Also , would not want to meet you in a dark alley Tongue
Come to think of it , I wouldn't have put your faces to your names in 1000 years - that goes for all of you - this feels weird - like I'm in the "twilight(not the crappy vampire movie) zone" Huh

I know! That's exactly what I was thinking!

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2011, 02:07 PM
(24-01-2011 01:27 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Observer > The characters mean "sibling". Beside them are three small footprints that represent myself, my brother and my sister, and the "tribal" around it are for my other brother that passed away. Sort of my distorted take on angel wings. (He died of cerebral palsy, and his nickname was Angel. The most gentle person I've ever known). All my tats are my own artwork. (Since that pic I'v also started my sleeve. No pics, but I'll try to get one soon, since I love showin the tats as much as the next guy! LOL)
Nice that your tattoos also have a meaning. Shows that you are beyond the hype status.
Sorry to hear about your brother.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
24-01-2011, 02:22 PM
(24-01-2011 01:30 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  I have to ask Stark , you look like a biker-punker who could drink his own weight in beer and take on 5 guys and still win the fight - why on earth did you choose a cute cartoon-rat as an avatar ???

LMAO! The rat is the logo for my business. And for the record, I don't drink, and haven't been in a fight for years! Oh, and the mohawk isn't my usual haircut. I usually keep it shaved. (Low maintenance)

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
24-01-2011, 02:24 PM
(24-01-2011 02:22 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  The rat is the logo for my business.
You raise lab-rats?

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
24-01-2011, 03:34 PM
(24-01-2011 08:16 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  And congrats on officially being the hottest female at the site... shazam!

Since so far I'm the only female one this site(or at least the only one that posted a picture), the odds were definitely for me.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
24-01-2011, 04:22 PM
(24-01-2011 03:34 PM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  
(24-01-2011 08:16 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  And congrats on officially being the hottest female at the site... shazam!

Since so far I'm the only female one this site(or at least the only one that posted a picture), the odds were definitely for me.

I dunno. I think I make for some pretty stiff competition. Tongue

EDIT: Also, that picture I posted is fairly old. You can find more current images of me on my YouTube channel.

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
24-01-2011, 04:32 PM
Either way, you still look like a young John Lennon to me.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
24-01-2011, 04:33 PM
Hehe here is mine, I took this picture some time ago because I was testing my new cell phone camera, I thought I was a funny picture of me so I did not delete it. Big Grin

Peace.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
[+] 1 user Likes MasterRottweiler's post
24-01-2011, 04:42 PM
That's it. I'm calling you all by your celebrity look-alikes from now on.

We're starting with you, Kim Thayil (guitarist for Soundgarden)

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=47]

[Image: Kim+Thayil.jpg]

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 2 users Like Buddy Christ's post
24-01-2011, 04:50 PM

I look very young for my age. I am 21 years old, but most people say I look around 16-18. Lol and yes it is annoying when I go to bars and clubs and people think I am too young, and give me awkward looks. Also this is the biggest pic I have. I know it is small.
[+] 2 users Like omega21's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Video Get To Know a Forum Member - Featuring You Dark Light 65 863 26-07-2014 02:46 AM
Last Post: Free Thought
  Test Thread Hughsie's Mini-Me 2.0 15 192 08-07-2014 12:54 AM
Last Post: Lightvader
  New to the TTA forum Lewis 15 232 09-06-2014 06:22 AM
Last Post: Elskidor
  Hi, not here to join forum, but would like to chat with atheists Shimpe 31 588 02-05-2014 06:23 PM
Last Post: TheGulegon
  Skype Forum - A coming together of Minds NeonMoment 598 18,892 02-05-2014 07:12 AM
Last Post: Im_Ryan
  New to this forum... Hello Ewok 18 188 25-03-2014 02:55 PM
Last Post: Blackhand293
  New thread Dalton1987 4 170 15-02-2014 12:19 AM
Last Post: Logisch