Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
25-12-2012, 06:48 AM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(25-12-2012 06:40 AM)morondog Wrote:  ... You mean you posed for the illustrations ? That's a lot more than just translation момиче...

^^ I did use google translate... I don't even know how to pronounce it Weeping
Never said I was just a translator. Just ask Logica. Or people in Rio, who were wondering how on Earth did I have so much money Cool

Trust me, not knowing is better. Once I told this Australian guy how you say "I love you" in Bulgarian (wasn't saying it to him, he was dumb) and he said it sounded like "bitch" No Still, written in your alphabet it's "momiche", read as written. Now you can go on FB and say you speak Bulgarian - at least, this is what the rest of the volunteers did in Rio after a couple of Portuguese classes...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
25-12-2012, 08:47 AM
(25-12-2012 04:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-12-2012 12:55 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I am disappoint.

I pictured you has having cool corn row braids and much darker skin. Sad
Angry "I am disappoint" ??? WTF reaction is that. Asshole atheists and their commitment to honesty. Imma go find a forum full of Christians...

Fuck you, Honky, white trash, Cracker! I can't believe you've been posing as black all this time!

Oh, and Merry Christmas!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
25-12-2012, 01:25 PM
(25-12-2012 04:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-12-2012 12:55 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I am disappoint.

I pictured you has having cool corn row braids and much darker skin. Sad
Angry "I am disappoint" ??? WTF reaction is that. Asshole atheists and their commitment to honesty.

The fuck, dude, I think your cornrows are badass, ... for a white boy ...

(25-12-2012 04:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  Imma go find a forum full of Christians...

What'cha gonna do with them?

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-12-2012, 01:33 PM
(25-12-2012 01:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What'cha gonna do with them?
I decided against in the end. Woulda tried to drag them kicking and screaming into the century of the fruitbat I guess...
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
27-12-2012, 08:37 PM
(24-12-2012 02:39 PM)morondog Wrote:  [Image: 2py47j7.jpg]

Moi. Sorry it's a lame action photo. Couldn't find a decent one I have rights to post. I'm kinda camera-shy.
I thought you're from South Africa?
Where's all the Elephants and lions?

Doesn't look very Africany

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
27-12-2012, 10:15 PM
(27-12-2012 08:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 02:39 PM)morondog Wrote:  [Image: 2py47j7.jpg]

Moi. Sorry it's a lame action photo. Couldn't find a decent one I have rights to post. I'm kinda camera-shy.
I thought you're from South Africa?
Where's all the Elephants and lions?

Doesn't look very Africany

Exactly! Why is he white?!!!!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
27-12-2012, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2012 11:24 PM by GirlyMan.)
(25-12-2012 01:33 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-12-2012 01:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What'cha gonna do with them?
I decided against in the end. Woulda tried to drag them kicking and screaming into the century of the fruitbat I guess...
... Fruit bats, now they worry me. Ohmy

27-12-2012, 11:35 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2012 11:50 PM by GirlyMan.)
(24-12-2012 11:50 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 03:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Is that you running the South African marathon stupid canine? A colleague of mine went over there to run it this year. I asked "Why don't you just run the New York City marathon, you'd save a shitload on travel costs?" He said, "I need to get some practice running from rhinos, hippos, and lions before I'm ready for NYC." ... Fair enough, Brendan, fair enough.
Nah, don't have any rights on the marathon pics. Thought the company who took them was a bunch of assholes. They send you an email 2 weeks after saying you can buy the pics for iniquitous prices, but if you read the fine print they retain all copyright. To *my own fucking mugshot*. They explicitly say you can't post to facebook & places like that. WTAF ? So I must have this pic to do what with ? Grrr...

This pic is from a time trial a couple weeks ago. Creative Commons license...
I would so fucking say fuck them. Who's to stop your mum from taking pictures of you running? They're claiming copyright over a time and place... That ain't gonna fucking happen. ... That's bullshit.

28-12-2012, 12:00 AM
(27-12-2012 11:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 11:50 PM)morondog Wrote:  Nah, don't have any rights on the marathon pics. Thought the company who took them was a bunch of assholes. They send you an email 2 weeks after saying you can buy the pics for iniquitous prices, but if you read the fine print they retain all copyright. To *my own fucking mugshot*. They explicitly say you can't post to facebook & places like that. WTAF ? So I must have this pic to do what with ? Grrr...

This pic is from a time trial a couple weeks ago. Creative Commons license...
I would so fucking say fuck them. Who's to stop your mum from taking pictures of you running? They're claiming copyright over a time and place... That ain't gonna fucking happen. ... That's bullshit.
They're not preventing anyone else - just they take photos of every single runner at various points along the route (not opt in), once they have your photo they then try to sell it to you for a lot of money, and on top of that they don't wanna let you *use* the photo once you've bought it. It's stupid because they've got no use for it. It's not like anyone gives a shit about a bunch of photos of anonymous runners. So once they've failed to sell it they'll delete it anyway. Why not sell me the copyright at the same time ?
28-12-2012, 12:07 AM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2012 12:12 AM by GirlyMan.)
(28-12-2012 12:00 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 11:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I would so fucking say fuck them. Who's to stop your mum from taking pictures of you running? They're claiming copyright over a time and place... That ain't gonna fucking happen. ... That's bullshit.
They're not preventing anyone else - just they take photos of every single runner at various points along the route (not opt in), once they have your photo they then try to sell it to you for a lot of money, and on top of that they don't wanna let you *use* the photo once you've bought it. It's stupid because they've got no use for it. It's not like anyone gives a shit about a bunch of photos of anonymous runners. So once they've failed to sell it they'll delete it anyway. Why not sell me the copyright at the same time ?

Think I'd have my mom shadow them. You oughtta have the rights to the pics of your marathon by virtue of having run it.