Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
28-12-2012, 12:29 AM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(28-12-2012 12:07 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Think I'd have my mom shadow them. You oughtta have the rights to the pics of your marathon by virtue of having run it.
Bah. They foolishly showed me thumbnails first otherwise I might have been more interested. I look totally fucked... But yeah, Mama'd be a potent negotiating force...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2012, 12:47 AM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2012 01:03 AM by GirlyMan.)
(24-12-2012 02:39 PM)morondog Wrote:  [Image: 2py47j7.jpg]

Moi. Sorry it's a lame action photo. Couldn't find a decent one I have rights to post. I'm kinda camera-shy.

(28-12-2012 12:29 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(28-12-2012 12:07 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Think I'd have my mom shadow them. You oughtta have the rights to the pics of your marathon by virtue of having run it.
Bah. They foolishly showed me thumbnails first otherwise I might have been more interested. I look totally fucked... But yeah, Mama'd be a potent negotiating force...

Dude, you're looking like 6' 210-220 to me, the fuck you doing running marathons, ... trying to get girls? ... Relax brother, bitches be coming your way shortly. ... Ain't you a programmer? Get laid like one bitch! Evil_monster Thumbsup

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-12-2012, 01:32 AM
(28-12-2012 12:47 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Dude, you're looking like 6' 210-220 to me, the fuck you doing running marathons, ... trying to get girls? ... Relax brother, bitches be coming your way shortly. ... Ain't you a programmer? Get laid like one bitch! Evil_monster Thumbsup
... In normal human measurements, 185 cm, 80 kg. Bitches be running away, that's why I have to adjust relative velocities.

Nah, actually I just like running. Cheap, easy, fun.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
28-12-2012, 01:47 AM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2012 01:57 AM by GirlyMan.)
(28-12-2012 01:32 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(28-12-2012 12:47 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Dude, you're looking like 6' 210-220 to me, the fuck you doing running marathons, ... trying to get girls? ... Relax brother, bitches be coming your way shortly. ... Ain't you a programmer? Get laid like one bitch! Evil_monster Thumbsup
... In normal human measurements, 185 cm, 80 kg. Bitches be running away, that's why I have to adjust relative velocities.

Nah, actually I just like running. Cheap, easy, fun.
You look bigger than 80 kg, those calves are huge. ... but do you haz teh codez?

28-12-2012, 01:52 AM
(28-12-2012 01:47 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You look bigger than 80 kg, those calves are huge.
That's what she said...
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
28-12-2012, 02:18 AM
(28-12-2012 01:32 AM)morondog Wrote:  ... In normal human measurements, 185 cm, 80 kg. Bitches be running away, that's why I have to adjust relative velocities.

[Image: empathy.gif]

Or possibly even galloping away? Which reminds me, I need to start riding again. One of these days...
[Image: horse-riding_1.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
28-12-2012, 02:40 AM
My family. Me (Danielle), my husband (Patrick) and out dog (Rumpelstiltskin). And yes, our dog is cross eyed. Lol.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[+] 6 users Like Danibow's post
28-12-2012, 02:50 AM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2012 03:02 AM by LadyJane.)
(28-12-2012 12:00 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 11:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I would so fucking say fuck them. Who's to stop your mum from taking pictures of you running? They're claiming copyright over a time and place... That ain't gonna fucking happen. ... That's bullshit.
They're not preventing anyone else - just they take photos of every single runner at various points along the route (not opt in), once they have your photo they then try to sell it to you for a lot of money, and on top of that they don't wanna let you *use* the photo once you've bought it. It's stupid because they've got no use for it. It's not like anyone gives a shit about a bunch of photos of anonymous runners. So once they've failed to sell it they'll delete it anyway. Why not sell me the copyright at the same time ?
They should have provided the photo with a print licence and a share-ware watermark (signature) for social media/online sharing at the least. They could still retain their copyrights and do all that, win-win.

They keep the copyright for a number of reasons, the biggest one being that if you have the copyright that makes you the decision maker, the photo can be entered into photo contests or sold. Some photo contests can be won into the thousands. I've had friend's clients do this without permission and won flat screen TV's and cash. I've heard other horror stories from photographer friends when their copyright was violated or they gave it up, their images with their embedded info being sold to places they didn't want to be associated with- one friend was brought to court over this.

Usually, with organized events, the event retains the copyrights incase they want to use the photos for any promotional material later. However, they should have had you sign a model release, I would think.

I agree though, Girly's mom should come over shadow them at the next marathon Thumbsup Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
28-12-2012, 02:55 AM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2012 03:04 AM by GirlyMan.)
(28-12-2012 02:50 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  I agree though, Girly's mom should come over shadow them at the next marathon Thumbsup Big Grin

She is so freaking up for it it scares me.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-12-2012, 06:25 PM
Yep, I can show myself...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[+] 5 users Like lindsay792001's post