Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-02-2013, 06:26 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(06-02-2013 02:56 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  [Image: EfAmXkV.jpg]
BEFORE WEBCAM FX and AFTER WEBCAM FX

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2013, 06:42 PM
I'm almost 24 but I get told I look like a teenager. It's sad. It's because I'm only 5'0". When I go to the bar, (which is rare) my feet barely touch the bottom wrung of the tall stool. My almost six year old son is almost to my shoulder.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 6 users Like Peanut's post
07-02-2013, 08:01 AM
(06-02-2013 06:42 PM)59pEaNUt89 Wrote:  I'm almost 24 but I get told I look like a teenager. It's sad. It's because I'm only 5'0". When I go to the bar, (which is rare) my feet barely touch the bottom wrung of the tall stool. My almost six year old son is almost to my shoulder.

I have the same 'issue' but many people think I should feel lucky looking younger.
I'm 5' 3" but have a small face and really small hands, some people even thought I'm 12 Shocking

You look very good, IMHO.

"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." - Benjamin Franklin
[+] 1 user Likes Chaos's post
07-02-2013, 08:17 AM
In my even humbler opinion, I'm ugly as shit.

[Image: tumblr_lmj03uazoA1qafrh6.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
07-02-2013, 08:20 AM
(07-02-2013 08:17 AM)Vera Wrote:  In my even humbler opinion, I'm ugly as shit.

[Image: tumblr_lmj03uazoA1qafrh6.gif]
God loves you anyway Weeping

"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." - Benjamin Franklin
07-02-2013, 08:26 AM
(07-02-2013 08:20 AM)Chaos Wrote:  God loves you
Yeah, but he's never around when I need him. So - who needs him. Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
07-02-2013, 02:23 PM
(07-02-2013 08:01 AM)Chaos Wrote:  
(06-02-2013 06:42 PM)59pEaNUt89 Wrote:  I'm almost 24 but I get told I look like a teenager. It's sad. It's because I'm only 5'0". When I go to the bar, (which is rare) my feet barely touch the bottom wrung of the tall stool. My almost six year old son is almost to my shoulder.

I have the same 'issue' but many people think I should feel lucky looking younger.
I'm 5' 3" but have a small face and really small hands, some people even thought I'm 12 Shocking

You look very good, IMHO.
Within days of turning 23, I was at work as a cashier and this girl that lives down the street from me came in with her grandma. She says how excited she is to start 9th grade. I told her that's an exciting time. Grandma says, "Well, honey! You have to be in 9th grade if not going into soon, right?! Just wait." Then she smiled. Two of my coworkers were behind her laughing and turning red in the face. I still hear about it.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
08-02-2013, 09:37 AM
(07-02-2013 08:17 AM)Vera Wrote:  In my even humbler opinion, I'm ugly as shit.

The fuck?!? Add that to the list as one more thing that ain't quite right in your head, gorgeous. Big Grin

[Image: vera_zpsc6703223.jpg]

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-02-2013, 09:48 AM
Hey Gnarly!

Quit ruining my feeble attempts at sarcasm Dodgy

Also, if I were the compliment-fishing type, I'd find a subtler way of doing it.

Thirdly, if I wanted to look at my mug, I'd just go find a mirror (that is, if I actually had a reflection [Image: icon_shh.gif])

Fourthly, yeah, I ain't quite right in the head. This you did get right Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
08-02-2013, 09:53 AM
(08-02-2013 09:48 AM)Vera Wrote:  Hey Gnarly!

Quit ruining my feeble attempts at sarcasm Dodgy

Also, if I were the compliment-fishing type, I'd find a subtler way of doing it.

Thirdly, if I wanted to look at my mug, I'd just go find a mirror (that is, if I actually had a reflection [Image: icon_shh.gif])

Fourthly, yeah, I ain't quite right in the head. This you did get right Tongue

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post