Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
17-04-2013, 11:47 AM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(17-04-2013 10:25 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(17-04-2013 09:00 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Nice pussy shot. Drinking Beverage

Taking lessons from Lounge Lizard Wee-Zard, I see. Big Grin

Wrong Lizard. Dodgy

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply divine and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Erxomai's post
17-04-2013, 12:01 PM
(17-04-2013 11:47 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Wrong Lizard. Dodgy

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply divine and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.
Ha. You're gonna freak people out, Erx. That's a very close friendship and...it's such a new friendship Exclamation

What do I know? Everyone is free to express on themselves, yes?

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
17-04-2013, 12:07 PM
(17-04-2013 12:01 PM)Peanut Wrote:  

Ha. You're gonna freak people out, Erx. That's a very close friendship and...it's such a new friendship Exclamation

Not when freedom means freeing the zipper... Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
17-04-2013, 12:36 PM
(17-04-2013 12:01 PM)Peanut Wrote:  

Pfff. Like I don't already freak people out? Sheeeeeeeit.

But I should have put that in quotes because it is not a Lord Erxy original. Drinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
18-04-2013, 05:35 AM
lmao you guys crack me up! what a beautiful quote, althoough i am certainly not blessed nor heavenly....and also im fat lol.
[+] 1 user Likes stashthegoods's post
18-04-2013, 12:10 PM
(17-04-2013 07:55 AM)stashthegoods Wrote:  [Image: allthepictures046_zps0ee19bb5.jpg]
blasphemous picture of me and my non believing kitty Charlie. blurry but you get the idea.

PUSSYCAT!!!!!!!AFDCSDFJTUPEWRWEUYRWEHDJKSHFWIURYVJJNF!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
18-04-2013, 12:20 PM
(18-04-2013 05:35 AM)stashthegoods Wrote:  ~and also im fat lol.

That doesn't affect one's intelligence, curiosity, integrity or personality. And if the aforementioned are in good working order, it doesn't change one's beauty.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
[+] 5 users Like bbeljefe's post
18-04-2013, 10:04 PM
(18-04-2013 05:35 AM)stashthegoods Wrote:  lmao you guys crack me up! what a beautiful quote, althoough i am certainly not blessed nor heavenly....and also im fat lol.

You look fine to me, don't let pop media affect your self image.

Humanists of West Florida
GC CoR
P'cola Skeptic in thePub
GC Freethinker
[+] 2 users Like KeenIdiot's post
21-04-2013, 09:32 PM
Near Heart

[Image: IMAG0506.jpg]

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
21-04-2013, 09:33 PM
BlushHeart

Contribute to the Community Resource!
[+] 1 user Likes Near's post