Forum Quotes - Aaaaaaaaaaaargh what is happening to my post?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-03-2012, 09:38 AM
RE: Forum Quotes - Aaaaaaaaaaaargh what is happening to my post?
I had a problem with editing posts as well, when I edited posts, the quotes would not show, but then when I would reload the page, the post would show up. Now, I shall test that here, and tell you is it resolved in Opera.

Quote:akaskjhfsdasdkfhaskldjfhaklsdjfhasdjkfxcvnksjdfhCLUSTERFUCKasdlkfksdjfhaklshfksd​fj

editing...

All god, the problem is resolved.

Thank you for your patience.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2012, 01:49 PM
thanks for adding the [COLLAPSED] tag Big Grin

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
21-03-2012, 01:27 PM
In Chrome (Mac) I have the following issue:

- I click on the green arrow to expand the quoted comment.
- The comment shows AND the page reloads (a missing "return false;" maybe?)
- After the page is reloaded, I have to click in the arrow again. This time it works as expected.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-03-2012, 10:46 PM
(21-03-2012 01:27 PM)KVron Wrote:  In Chrome (Mac) I have the following issue:

- I click on the green arrow to expand the quoted comment.
- The comment shows AND the page reloads (a missing "return false;" maybe?)
- After the page is reloaded, I have to click in the arrow again. This time it works as expected.

The green arrow is a link to the post being quoted. All quotes have that link. Even the small ones that aren't collapsed.
The reloading of the page to show the relevant post is the normal programmed behaviour.

Clicking anywhere in the box containing the collapsed quote will make it toggle between collapsed and expanded. I have hover text in it also.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
21-03-2012, 10:52 PM
(20-03-2012 04:24 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(20-03-2012 03:44 AM)aurora2020 Wrote:  Excellent. By the way, loving these undies! You should see what they can do Big Grin

Hmmmm... *Let imagination run wild..*

*Wondering what Erx is thinking* scratch that

You gave them to me so you should know their magical powers! Smile
You wouldn't happen to have a brazier to match by any chance?

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
21-03-2012, 10:59 PM
I noticed I can't select text within an expanded collapsed quote, my best guess is that it understands the clicking for selecting text as a click to collapse it again, it's not a big deal though, just thought I should mention it Big Grin

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
22-03-2012, 03:50 AM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2012 03:58 AM by DeepThought.)
(21-03-2012 10:52 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  You gave them to me so you should know their magical powers! Smile

Well, I think if you pull them up really high. You have to be pull them hard - like wedgie hard and tap your heels together (need to be wearing high heels, preferably in red) with lipstick on... then you should get a brazier magically appearing.

I'm trying to scientifically deduce how this supernatural undergarment accomplishes this feat but it's all in vain.

Some atheists would say that pulling them like that explains the sound of tearing fabric which makes them break at the specially placed lower seam, so then they end up around your chest. I say they are deluded. The workings of magic underwear are forever unknowable and beyond the understanding of those naturalistic unbelieving simpletons.

22-03-2012, 04:20 AM
(22-03-2012 03:50 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(21-03-2012 10:52 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  You gave them to me so you should know their magical powers! Smile

Well, I think if you pull them up really high. You have to be pull them hard - like wedgie hard and tap your heels together (need to be wearing high heels, preferably in red) with lipstick on... then you should get a brazier magically appearing.

I'm trying to scientifically deduce how this supernatural undergarment accomplishes this feat but it's all in vain.

Lesser mortals would say that pulling them like that explains the sound of tearing fabric which makes them break at the specially placed lower seam, so then they end up around your chest. I say they are deluded. The workings of magic underwear are forever unknowable and beyond the understanding of those naturalistic unbelieving simpletons.

Yeh, thanks for that. I tapped my heels together and I ended up in Kansas, with no bra on at all. People were staring...awkward... but it was all good as soon as I put the lipstick on Sleepy
Yes, no simpleton can ever know the powers of the magical g-bungers, only those who have been fortunate enough to have the honour bestowed on them such as myself.
I will take this opportunity to advise you I will not be returning them in the foreseeable future as they, and myself, have an unbreakable bond.
I say good-day to you sir, I said good-day!!! Tongue

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
29-03-2012, 03:37 AM
The quote shinking plugin was updated again.

Now it will stop recognising forum smilies as images!
Quote:Smile so read it and Weeping
Someone pointed out that the collapse/expand functionality was triggered when selecting text within the quote.

That has also been fixed. Should work on all the latest browsers - ie9/firefox/chrome.

[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post