Forum Risk Game

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
23-07-2012, 06:56 PM
RE: Forum Risk Game
(23-07-2012 01:20 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I am out too.I am busy with driving classes and such that I don't really have much time, especially for games I would insta win on. Drinking Beverage
Prove it... ego-maniac!

You claim you'd insta-win and you quit.. lol

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2012, 07:02 PM
(23-07-2012 06:56 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(23-07-2012 01:20 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I am out too.I am busy with driving classes and such that I don't really have much time, especially for games I would insta win on. Drinking Beverage
Prove it... ego-maniac!

Nice try on goading me in, Deepy boy! But we both know who the Captain Of Badasses is, and it certainly isn't you.... Btw what happened to your name, its not Purple....

Call me an ego-maniac, but in reality, I am properly humble enough to know I am an ego maniac Dodgy .....

Deep, Win this game, for me, and Captain Kirk.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
23-07-2012, 07:46 PM
If anybody wants a central bank then let me know........ free access to unlimited money but you have to bow down to me in the process Evil_monster

(you may as well accept it...... if you dont then ill just invade and put one there anyway)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
23-07-2012, 08:01 PM (This post was last modified: 23-07-2012 08:06 PM by DeepThought.)
(23-07-2012 07:02 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(23-07-2012 06:56 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Prove it... ego-maniac!

Nice try on goading me in, Deepy boy! But we both know who the Captain Of Badasses is, and it certainly isn't you.... Btw what happened to your name, its not Purple....

Call me an ego-maniac, but in reality, I am properly humble enough to know I am an ego maniac Dodgy .....

You need to find someone to replace you... This is a team game. Considering how little is involved in playing you should at least submit a move once a day or so. It's not a big deal. Earmuffs is doing all the heavy lifting and number crunching here, and I already wrote a program to make that task easier.

Quote:Call me an ego-maniac, but in reality, I am properly humble enough to know I am an ego maniac Dodgy .....
Yeah, I agree... I can quote you in another thread claiming to have your name in green a couple years down the track. You seem awfully obsessed with the color of usernames.

Big Grin

Maybe you are beyond the ego maniac stage already!

23-07-2012, 08:38 PM
(23-07-2012 08:01 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(23-07-2012 07:02 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Nice try on goading me in, Deepy boy! But we both know who the Captain Of Badasses is, and it certainly isn't you.... Btw what happened to your name, its not Purple....

You need to find someone to replace you... This is a team game. Considering how little is involved in playing you should at least submit a move once a day or so. It's not a big deal. Earmuffs is doing all the heavy lifting and number crunching here, and I already wrote a program to make that task easier.

Quote:Call me an ego-maniac, but in reality, I am properly humble enough to know I am an ego maniac Dodgy .....
Yeah, I agree... I can quote you in another thread claiming to have your name in green a couple years down the track. You seem awfully obsessed with the color of usernames.

Big Grin

I think A2 is just in the maniac stage. Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
23-07-2012, 08:58 PM
(23-07-2012 08:38 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(23-07-2012 08:01 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  You need to find someone to replace you... This is a team game. Considering how little is involved in playing you should at least submit a move once a day or so. It's not a big deal. Earmuffs is doing all the heavy lifting and number crunching here, and I already wrote a program to make that task easier.

Big Grin

I think A2 is just in the maniac stage. Tongue
I think I have been reading to much HoC Dodgy

Nah, but seriously, am I the only one that can see DeepThought's name in Dark Blue?

Maybe Vosur will replace me, though I doubt he would want to be called Pope.

23-07-2012, 09:25 PM
(23-07-2012 08:58 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(23-07-2012 08:38 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I think A2 is just in the maniac stage. Tongue
I think I have been reading to much HoC Dodgy

Nah, but seriously, am I the only one that can see DeepThought's name in Dark Blue?

Code:
<span style="color: blue;"><strong>DeepThought</strong></span>

Nah... I think A2D2 has gone color blind... Apparently it happens to 1 in 12 men and 1 in 250 women. Big Grin

23-07-2012, 09:27 PM
(23-07-2012 09:25 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(23-07-2012 08:58 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I think I have been reading to much HoC Dodgy

Code:
<span style="color: blue;"><strong>DeepThought</strong></span>

Nah... I think A2D2 has gone color blind... Apparently it happens to 1 in 12 men and 1 in 250 women. Big Grin

...I am Color Blind.... To a certain degree. I can't see some forms of Green.

Neon green is like black to me.

23-07-2012, 10:14 PM
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBKB0jQdrBb3X_Pe5hPXV...Vzaq6z_DTQ]

Can you read this A2???

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
23-07-2012, 10:16 PM
(23-07-2012 10:14 PM)bemore Wrote:  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBKB0jQdrBb3X_Pe5hPXV...Vzaq6z_DTQ]

Can you read this A2???

Which part the red or the black?