Forum Risk Game

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
24-07-2012, 05:54 AM
RE: Forum Risk Game
(24-07-2012 05:43 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Alright alright, sorry I'm on it, updating now.

This was a bad idea right at the start of my second trimester...

You shouldn't be drinking while you are pregnant. Didn't know you had lady parts... Congrats though!

Supplementing with folate and eating enough salads/micro-nutrients can help with the morning sickness if you get that.. Tongue

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
24-07-2012, 06:29 AM
Ok.
Firstly, troops have been updated. I agree with Deep that it would just be wise to buy nothing but militia.
I thought about it, thought that because only 5 troops are attacking at any one point that the +30 troop would have an advantage, but decided the advantage is no where near as the advantage of just numbers.
So now troops work like buildings on an upgrade system.

Deep is now playing in Starks position and I refuse to accept your surrender Ato so you're still in.

And everything has now been updated apart from Deeps map in which I shall check out a bit later.
A new up-to-date map has be done.

It is now ROUND2.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
24-07-2012, 07:03 AM
So its attack phase now?
24-07-2012, 08:43 AM
(24-07-2012 07:03 AM)Magoo Wrote:  So its attack phase now?

NO it's round two, Tactical Phase #2.

The last attack phase was skipped because everyone had used their 100movement points for their only army and couldn't attack anyway.

24-07-2012, 08:59 AM
Question: If I move half of my army from western America into my capital, will the remaining troops in western America still have their full 100 movement points?
24-07-2012, 03:01 PM
(24-07-2012 06:29 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ok.
Firstly, troops have been updated. I agree with Deep that it would just be wise to buy nothing but militia.
I thought about it, thought that because only 5 troops are attacking at any one point that the +30 troop would have an advantage, but decided the advantage is no where near as the advantage of just numbers.

Deep is now playing in Starks position and I refuse to accept your surrender Ato so you're still in.

And everything has now been updated apart from Deeps map in which I shall check out a bit later.

It is now ROUND2.

Somebody better attack me, cuz I don't have time for thisTongue

Chas, be as terse and Deadly as possible, So that you can win. Show them that you are a badass, as the red in your name shows.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
24-07-2012, 06:51 PM
(24-07-2012 08:59 AM)Magoo Wrote:  Question: If I move half of my army from western America into my capital, will the remaining troops in western America still have their full 100 movement points?

Each army, so in your case the army on 9 and the army on 7 (though there is 0 troops in the army on 9 so..) EACH have 100movement points.

A better example, Chas at the moment two armies, one in each of his territories.
Each army has 100movement points.
That means this round Chas can move his army with 4 troops to capture a neutral territory (which costs 100movement points) AND his army of 3 to capture a neutral territory.

Only moving part of that army, so say Chas moves 2 troops to capture a neutral zone, still uses ALL the armies movement points.
So example. Chas has 2 territories. An army of 3 and an army of 4.
Chas uses 2 troops from the army of 4 to capture a neutral territory.
He how has 3 armies, an army of 3 and two armies of 2.
Those armies of 2 both now have 0 movement points while the army of 3 still has 100 movement points.

24-07-2012, 06:56 PM
(24-07-2012 03:01 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(24-07-2012 06:29 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ok.

It is now ROUND2.

Somebody better attack me, cuz I don't have time for thisTongue

Chas, be as terse and Deadly as possible, So that you can win. Show them that you are a badass, as the red in your name shows.

Alright fine.

I will take over from Ato. Even though he has me in an less then ideal spot...

Game rules change
Secret NAP.
Instead of PMing me, you will now agree secretly with each other.

If someone breaks the SNAP, the other may present the PM (forward it to me) to me or the thread and actions will be taken to remedy the situation.

24-07-2012, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 25-07-2012 01:17 AM by itsacow.)
Uhh... Not what I meant when I wanted to produce 3 troops.. I wanted them in the capital. So this will be as if the troops were produced in the capital. Also, I meant I wanted the 3 troops to stay behind.

Tactical:

Stay on gold production

Produce 1 militia in 18

Offer NAP's to Grassy and Earmuffs
Reason: If we fight now, we will be too weak to fight the... others...

Attack Phase:

Move 2 militia from 18 to 20

Under Repair.
24-07-2012, 11:06 PM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2012 11:27 PM by DeepThought.)
Chief Deep never agreed to any nap! By my understanding Chief Stark was joking about taking a nap in the other sense of the word and asking what he was talking about while he gracefully resigned...

For clarity's sake a nap should be offered and accepted in the action colors of the players involved..

Free Tip: Never negotiate from a position of weakness! Evil_monster

And while I'm at it:
Tactical
Buy 1 troop, deploy to capital.
Buy 6 troops, deploy to 12.
Move the single troop at the capital to claim neutral territory (Peru - 11)
Move Stack of 11 troops back to capital

Attack
Hit Magoo where it hurts most! Evil_monster with my 11 troops. --> (Mexico - 9)

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss