Forum Team Changes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2017, 07:23 AM
RE: Forum Team Changes
(14-01-2017 07:22 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 07:17 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  It's cause free speech is valued around here. You all have the right to say dumb shit and I have the right to call you a dumb fuck for saying it. It's great.

Interesting. If only you included intelligence. I suppose we are all limited in one way or another.

For sure. You at least recognise your own stupidity. I mean how many times have you apologised in advance for stupid behavior, on account of your brain going to shit? You embrace your mortality - I like it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2017, 09:50 AM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2017 12:59 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(13-01-2017 08:10 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 06:10 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Did I say it again? No, so fuck off you old hag.

How is it that something so benign as making a moderator change on an online discussion forum brings such a snarly reaction from you?

It's because he's a wannabe edgelord. He doesn't have anything of value to add to a conversation so he just says things he thinks are edgy to get attention. No matter how hard he tries his body pillow never says I love you back, so he comes here and takes his frustration out.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 5 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
14-01-2017, 10:47 AM
(14-01-2017 07:17 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 05:12 AM)Banjo Wrote:  One wonders why Gil remains?

It's cause free speech is valued around here. You all have the right to say dumb shit and I have the right to call you a dumb fuck for saying it. It's great.

There are limits to it, and sometime soon you will step across the line.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
17-01-2017, 08:14 PM
Taste the Tarty rainbooooooooow.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 8 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
17-01-2017, 08:16 PM
(17-01-2017 08:14 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Taste the Tarty rainbooooooooow.

Your signature goes well with this post.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
18-01-2017, 02:10 AM
(13-01-2017 06:17 PM)pablo Wrote:  Gilgamesh doesn't matter enough to bother me.

He has my pity insofar as I think of him at all ... dragging his anger around like a black cat dragging around its own bad luck.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
18-01-2017, 02:14 AM
(14-01-2017 07:17 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 05:12 AM)Banjo Wrote:  One wonders why Gil remains?

It's cause free speech is valued around here. You all have the right to say dumb shit and I have the right to call you a dumb fuck for saying it. It's great.

I dunno ... I think it's more about you having a touch of the attention-whore about you. Lambasted in this thread, you still come back to keep it alive ... lather, rinse, repeat ... and you get your fix.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
18-01-2017, 04:25 PM
(14-01-2017 07:17 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  It's cause free speech is valued around here. You all have the right to say dumb shit and I have the right to call you a dumb fuck for saying it. It's great.

Nice, you invoke free speech and yet are so ignorant you don't seem to understand that the guarantee of free speech in the US constitution is only related to government censorship. It does not limit in anyway private citizens censoring you. The only reason your ass is even still here is because the mods allow it.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 5 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
18-01-2017, 04:54 PM
(17-01-2017 08:14 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Taste the Tarty rainbooooooooow.

You will have to list all the ingredients you used to make it, and whence they came. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
19-01-2017, 12:04 AM
(18-01-2017 04:25 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  

Nice, you invoke free speech and yet are so ignorant you don't seem to understand that the guarantee of free speech in the US constitution is only related to government censorship. It does not limit in anyway private citizens censoring you. The only reason your ass is even still here is because the mods allow it.

lol wut? All I said was free speech is valued around here. I didn't say I couldn't be banned, fucktard. Maybe read what I said and not what you wanted me to say, dumbfuck.

(18-01-2017 02:14 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  

I dunno ... I think it's more about you having a touch of the attention-whore about you. Lambasted in this thread, you still come back to keep it alive ... lather, rinse, repeat ... and you get your fix.

again lolwut? I last posted in this thread on the 14th. It was started on the 12th. had you and your faggot boyfriend not mentioned me I wouldn't even be posting in it now.

Both of you seem quite delusional because nothing either of you just said reflects reality.