Forum Team Changes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2017, 06:04 AM
RE: Forum Team Changes
(19-01-2017 12:04 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  lol wut? All I said was free speech is valued around here. I didn't say I couldn't be banned, fucktard. Maybe read what I said and not what you wanted me to say, dumbfuck.

Could you please learn some new insults.
The only ones you know are dumbfuck and fucktard.
You're getting really boring.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
19-01-2017, 07:38 AM
(19-01-2017 12:04 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  again lolwut? I last posted in this thread on the 14th. It was started on the 12th. had you and your faggot boyfriend not mentioned me I wouldn't even be posting in it now.

Both of you seem quite delusional because nothing either of you just said reflects reality.

That's right, your responses yesterday weren't the center of attention. And you did everything you could to keep things mellow. As for you having moved on, it doesn't surprise me; if I felt you were important enough, I could probably look over your posts and discover that you'd moved on to another thread where, once again, your contribution was a combination of vulgar language and idiotic "points". But you're not worth it. You're barely worth this reply.

Look, your schtick, and that's what it is, is obvious. There's no need to get butthurt simply because others see you for what you are. Apply some Preparation H and get over it, Cupcake.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
19-01-2017, 08:30 AM
(19-01-2017 06:04 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(19-01-2017 12:04 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  lol wut? All I said was free speech is valued around here. I didn't say I couldn't be banned, fucktard. Maybe read what I said and not what you wanted me to say, dumbfuck.

Could you please learn some new insults.

Let's not also forget calling other people faggots, as if being homosexual is an insult... Undecided

Me thinks Gilly doth protest too much... Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
19-01-2017, 11:04 AM
(19-01-2017 12:04 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(18-01-2017 04:25 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Nice, you invoke free speech and yet are so ignorant you don't seem to understand that the guarantee of free speech in the US constitution is only related to government censorship. It does not limit in anyway private citizens censoring you. The only reason your ass is even still here is because the mods allow it.

lol wut? All I said was free speech is valued around here. I didn't say I couldn't be banned, fucktard. Maybe read what I said and not what you wanted me to say, dumbfuck.

Oh man, you sure showed me. Dodgy
I have no idea what such an edgy person does with themselves. For someone claiming to be a cunning linguist, you aren't cunning and your linguistic skills are quite parochial. I did read what you said, it's not my fault you lack sufficient processor speed to comprehend my response. Keep trying young padawan edgelord, you will be able to troll like Heywood someday. Someday. Drinking Beverage

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 3 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
19-01-2017, 04:57 PM
(19-01-2017 08:30 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(19-01-2017 06:04 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Could you please learn some new insults.

Let's not also forget calling other people faggots, as if being homosexual is an insult... Undecided

As our lord and savior Marshall "Eminem" Mathers once said, "Relax, guy, I like gay men!"
20-01-2017, 04:31 AM
(19-01-2017 04:57 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(19-01-2017 08:30 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Let's not also forget calling other people faggots, as if being homosexual is an insult... Undecided

As our lord and savior Marshall "Eminem" Mathers once said, "Relax, guy, I like gay men!"

Of course you do, I mean why else would you try to emasculate others by using 'faggot' in the pejorative? Or else you really do like gay men, I mean really like them, and you're lashing out in repression (see also: Ted Haggard).

20-01-2017, 06:20 AM
If faggots are hot, and then someone calls homosexuals faggots, does this mean that person finds gay men hot???

Gil, you surprise me.

Each to their own.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
20-01-2017, 06:28 AM
(20-01-2017 06:20 AM)Banjo Wrote:  If faggots are hot, and then someone calls homosexuals faggots, does this mean that person finds gay men hot???

Gil, you surprise me.

Each to their own.

Or they are calling them British Meatballs.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
20-01-2017, 08:49 AM
(20-01-2017 04:31 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(19-01-2017 04:57 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  As our lord and savior Marshall "Eminem" Mathers once said, "Relax, guy, I like gay men!"

Of course you do, I mean why else would you try to emasculate others by using 'faggot' in the pejorative? Or else you really do like gay men, I mean really like them, and you're lashing out in repression (see also: Ted Haggard).

Maybe.. JUST maybe.. When I say faggot I'm not even thinking of homosexuals

[Image: Mind-Blown-Kramer.gif]
24-01-2017, 02:21 AM
(20-01-2017 08:49 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(20-01-2017 04:31 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Of course you do, I mean why else would you try to emasculate others by using 'faggot' in the pejorative? Or else you really do like gay men, I mean really like them, and you're lashing out in repression (see also: Ted Haggard).

Maybe.. JUST maybe.. When I say faggot I'm not even thinking of homosexuals

[Image: Mind-Blown-Kramer.gif]

Sorry, what's that? I can't hear you over the sound that Epic Ban-Hammer.

[Image: ban_hammer_by_twigzors.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post