Forum Team Changes

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
08-01-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: Forum Team Changes
(08-01-2013 01:57 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I checked with an independent judge. It's been confirmed. I am, in fact, the biggest.

...you meant "biggest asshole", right?
Gee... this sounds like quite a painful test. (Also, don't flatter yourself, competition in this particular category is VICIOUS).

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2013, 02:00 PM
(08-01-2013 01:55 PM)Vera Wrote:  Dear god, it lasted how much? Two days? If that...

Can someone more knowledgeable in the ways of forums explain to me exactly what we're fighting over and what we are trying to prove to each other?
Aftermath of the Mayan calendar Confused

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
08-01-2013, 02:06 PM
(08-01-2013 01:34 PM)Magoo Wrote:  The forum is falling apart. We are losing great members, and the forum team is fucked up. This place is not the same as it was when I joined. Maybe it's my time to hop off too.

Magoo! Smile

Where the hell were you two weeks ago when everyone started running about, flinging their poo in a mass panic? Shit, you missed it all... it was pretty strange. Kinda freaky, really. Confused

However, I've been through a couple of these events on this very forum... and I know for a fact that this is the very thing that has made this forum the place we all know and love. We gotta just let the dust settle and keep on keeping on.

I know; things changing is weird. However, I have to remind myself that when I came to this forum, I walked right in on some kind of upheaval going on at the time. I almost didn't think this was a place I wanted to be but I stayed anyway. I came to the conclusion that this forum was more the way real life operates and I realized; I like that.

Well, if you're thinking of stepping off Magoo... if you leave your account open, you can always come back for a visit. Whatever you decide, I'm glad you were able to hang with us for a while. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
08-01-2013, 02:11 PM
Oh and...

lol Magoo.
Heart

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post