Forum Team Changes

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
04-01-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: Forum Team Changes
(04-01-2013 03:48 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  He'd be sore for a few days and he'd have to wear that cone thing around his neck, he'll be ok. Coffeedrinker
No way are you doing this to him on my watch! We may hate each other's guts in the Balkans, but in the face of a common, external enemy... Evil_monster

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
04-01-2013, 04:03 PM
I have a cone at the house...where do I need to send it?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted, and some showed up along the way. - JF
04-01-2013, 04:05 PM
Oh and the need to wear a cone did calm Chopper down...a lot. I think he's still a little mad at me though.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted, and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
04-01-2013, 04:08 PM
(04-01-2013 03:58 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(04-01-2013 03:48 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  He'd be sore for a few days and he'd have to wear that cone thing around his neck, he'll be ok. Coffeedrinker
No way are you doing this to him on my watch! We may hate each other's guts in the Balkans, but in the face of a common, external enemy... Evil_monster

Do we have yet another stop for The Kid to make? This itinerary is getting confusing. Coffeedrinker

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
04-01-2013, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2013 04:20 PM by Vera.)
Back off, kiddo!

Anj, you can keep the cone, we won't need it after all.

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
05-01-2013, 12:04 AM
anj is back
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
[+] 2 users Like Xinoftruden's post
08-01-2013, 01:34 PM
I have to say I really dislike the new forum team. I don't think Scot and Hughsie should be admins at all. They were only regular mods, now admins, I think they are power hungry. Before great HoC left, he called Hughsie a "fucking useless" mod. Now he is demoted. Hmmm. Hughsie was also not in favour of BC banning FZU, not he is demoted too. Sure he was gone a bit rogue, but I'm getting the idea Hughsie is going to boss everyone into what he wants. I don't like this at all.

The forum is falling apart. We are losing great members, and the forum team is fucked up. This place is not the same as it was when I joined. Maybe it's my time to hop off too.
08-01-2013, 01:53 PM
(08-01-2013 01:34 PM)Magoo Wrote:  I have to say I really dislike the new forum team. I don't think Scot and Hughsie should be admins at all. They were only regular mods, now admins, I think they are power hungry. Before great HoC left, he called Hughsie a "fucking useless" mod. Now he is demoted. Hmmm. Hughsie was also not in favour of BC banning FZU, not he is demoted too. Sure he was gone a bit rogue, but I'm getting the idea Hughsie is going to boss everyone into what he wants. I don't like this at all.

The forum is falling apart. We are losing great members, and the forum team is fucked up. This place is not the same as it was when I joined. Maybe it's my time to hop off too.
Let's clear some of this up before we start a debate on whether the forum team will be effective...

When HoC left, the team (not Hughsie, the team) decided that if Johnny wasn't going to be here that the veteran spot would be better given to someone who will be here to contribute. It was a team decision, not Hughsies.

Buddy Christ was demoted by the then admin, Erxomai. Hughsie did not demote BC. (personally, I think the demotion was the right call, but that's another topic. Point is, the blame is being laid where it doesn't belong.)

Hughsie and FSM have not done anything drastic, and so far all of their decisions have involved discussion with the forum to some degree. Neither have made any decisions or changes without the approval of others.

Now don't get me wrong Magoo, I empathize with the feeling that the forum is falling apart. But that's why the changes happened. Hughsie, FSM, and the whole team for that matter, kinda got dumped into the position they are in, mostly because of me. I see them working hard to pickup the pieces, but that takes time. I think the most important thing here is patience. Let's back off, and give the new team a chance to sort things out. Not only does it take time, but if anyone deserves some extra time, it's the new team, in particular, the new admin. Shit dude. If anyone is like minded it's you and I. So let's make a deal...I'm gonna stick it out and see how things come together. Let's both do that.

Let's all give the new team a chance here, and show a little patience. If there's anyone to be pissed at, it's me. I'm the one who dumped this on all of you.

Oh, and....lol Magoo.

(sorry, had to buddy. First time I've said it since shit hit the fan. Feels kinda nice to be back. Wink )

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
[+] 6 users Like Stark Raving's post
08-01-2013, 01:55 PM
Dear god, it lasted how much? Two days? If that...

Can someone more knowledgeable in the ways of forums explain to me exactly what we're fighting over and what we are trying to prove to each other?

Can we just ask an independent judge to decide whose is the biggest and be done with it, once and for all.

08-01-2013, 01:57 PM
(08-01-2013 01:55 PM)Vera Wrote:  Dear god, it lasted how much? Two days? If that...

Can someone more knowledgeable in the ways of forums explain to me exactly what we're fighting over and what we are trying to prove to each other?

Can we just ask an independent judge to decide whose is the biggest and be done with it, once and for all.
I checked with an independent judge. It's been confirmed. I am, in fact, the biggest.

....you meant "biggest asshole", right?

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post