Forum Team restructure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2014, 04:40 PM
RE: Forum Team restructure
(20-08-2014 04:03 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I was implying that KC went crazy, and thus we should learn from his failure, as per his advice.
Fair enough. I just wanted to say something nice about KC. Your post was just a segue for me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2014, 05:01 PM
great choices!

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
20-08-2014, 05:21 PM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2014 06:18 PM by GirlyMan.)
(20-08-2014 05:01 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  great choices!

You're not serious. Only reason we tolerate the hillbilly is he's got a a hot wife that occasionally pops in and out like a smooth criminal and he's a fellow squid. ... I suggest that all future bannings be reported in mountain talk. 'Cause that'd be funny as all fuck. Big Grin

Yeah, I'm just dicking with your Darkness. I think you are an excellent choice for banhammer because last I checked all the big guns are in the Navy and squids are trained how to respect and employ them. Now go ban somebody already.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-08-2014, 05:26 PM

You mean awful choices, right? Who would put a toothless hick in charge, and throw in a down syndrome cat and gender confused boy to top the cake? Atrocious announcement this is!
[+] 6 users Like Ferdinand's post
20-08-2014, 05:31 PM
Well, keep up the hard work guys.

I second what ColourCraze said to The Ferdster. At the beginning of college you are likely going to want as little responsibility as possible. School is already responsibility enough, then if you get a job too...ahhh! Then if on top of that you get any activities or clubs or regular friend get-togethers then bam (stress, flakiness, bitterness, etc).

Good luck! And be stress free!

Smartass

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
20-08-2014, 05:32 PM
Grats to all, and thanks to Rev and KC Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
20-08-2014, 05:45 PM
(20-08-2014 05:26 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

You mean awful choices, right? Who would put a toothless hick in charge, and throw in a down syndrome cat and gender confused boy to top the cake? Atrocious announcement this is!

Just remember passing college exams is more important than policing this zoo Tongue

Congrats to all Shy

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
20-08-2014, 05:53 PM

Amazing insight for such a young lad. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
20-08-2014, 05:56 PM

Fear not TTA, there's no way a face like this can let you down.

[Image: lil-bub-birthday-1024x576.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
20-08-2014, 06:32 PM
(20-08-2014 05:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

You're not serious. Only reason we tolerate the hillbilly is he's got a a hot wife that occasionally pops in and out like a smooth criminal and he's a fellow squid. ... I suggest that all future bannings be reported in mountain talk. 'Cause that'd be funny as all fuck. Big Grin

Yeah, I'm just dicking with your Darkness. I think you are an excellent choice for banhammer because last I checked all the big guns are in the Navy and squids are trained how to respect and employ them. Now go ban somebody already.

Thanks, Girly! But when you call me Darkness all I think of is

The Darkness is spreading! Big Grin

[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post